Follow us on Twitter

Page 707 of 805 FirstFirst ... 207607657697705706707708709717757 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 12068
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Mia is ok

Boston choked

Simmons was out for Philly

Giannis was hurt when they played

Ntm they have unlimited homecourt being that they are playing 3 hours away from mia in Florida

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mia win it all this bubble is nothing like the real nba but it's entertaining for the fans
    They beat Milwaukee in 5. Giannas got hurt late in that series after they were down 3-0

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    All that said I have warmed up to the idea of potentially taking Terry at 8 if Hayes is gone. Terry/Cole/Kira/Vassell I think one of that group makes the most sense to me.
    This goes against everything I stand for but Terry at 8? I usually say get the player you want and do not worry about projection. Is he climbing that high?

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    They beat Milwaukee in 5. Giannas got hurt late in that series after they were down 3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    New York Knicks receive: Chris Paul
    OKC Thunder receive: Elfrid Payton, Kevin Knox, Frank Ntilikina, Bobby Portis, 2021 1st round pick from the Mavericks and 2021 2nd round pick from the Charlotte Hornets to fill out salary as salary fillers

Thunder receive even more draft capital going forward but get salary cap relief by unloading CP3 but receiving all those young guys in the trade I mentioned to add to their rebuilding core but since Payton and Portis are expiring, it works out for them

CP3 will be able to rebuild the culture here in New York

PG- CP3 who could also be used to mentor DSJ
    SG- Vassell (8th pick)
    SF- Barrett
    PF- Julius Randle
    C- Mitch Robinson
    Take out Frank and the first and then the deal sounds fair.

the home of Heavy D, Ben Gordon, Diddy, Denzel washington and me
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/pelican...-knicks/amp/2/

Knicks get Wiggins and the 13th
    Gives up Randle, Gibson
    Sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by LeTsGoNyKnIcKs View Post

Gives up Randle, Gibson
    Sounds good to me
    Take on Wiggins contract for the #13?

These ďdealsĒ are terrible

Gives up Randle, Gibson
    Sounds good to me
    So the Pelicans get the two best assets in #2 and MINís 2021 pick, and we get #13 in a terrible draft and have to absord Wiggins?

No thanks.

This goes against everything I stand for but Terry at 8? I usually say get the player you want and do not worry about projection. Is he climbing that high?
    Haha yeah it seems high to me as well but Iím going off the 2-3 inch growth spurt and 20+ pounds heís put on report.

It is difficult to gauge vs past drafts as we didnít have March Madness and havenít seen any of these guys (outside of Deni) play in 8 months.

The one thing I do know about Terry from this past year is he can light it up from three and he moves well off ball, and seems to make good decisions as a lead guard. It seems like he could shoot up draft boards and I saw some article today or yesterday that said he could go top 10 or close to it.

Then we should go Vassell. He is suppose to be 3 and D. We need both those attributes.
    Thatís my dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Okoro's shot isnt just bad, its horrendously bad. Its ugly as heck.

I have confidence he will work hard as heck to get it better, but it's a long ways away.

And that's a big issue despite being good at everything else.

Justice Winslow Noah vonlehs, and many others would be phenominal nba players if they had a good 3 pt shot. But it never happened. Okoro could easily be the same story.
    I donít understand it. He scored 12 point a game, shot 2 jump shots a game, 70% of them were unguarded, and he shot 30% on jump shots. I know these guys get better but heís not in grammar school. If your 19 and consistently miss everything outside the paint even with no one guarding you its a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Mia is ok

Boston choked

Ntm they have unlimited homecourt being that they are playing 3 hours away from mia in Florida

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mia win it all this bubble is nothing like the real nba but it's entertaining for the fans
    Miami was good all year thatís nonsense. What you just said was trash. Giannis was healthy first 2 and 3 quarters of game 3 stop that bs. Bucks had no shot anywhere against them. They are Perfectly matched up against them. Boston lost to better team who wanted it more simple as that
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

And they play together well
    Yep they clearly like each other too and that matters
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Gives up Randle, Gibson
    Sounds good to me
    Meh
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít understand it. He scored 12 point a game, shot 2 jump shots a game, 70% of them were unguarded, and he shot 30% on jump shots. I know these guys get better but heís not in grammar school. If your 19 and consistently miss everything outside the paint even with no one guarding you its a problem.

This sounds scary. And has bust written all over it. I wish him well but we need to pass if what you say is true.

Mia is ok

Boston choked

I dont agree with any of this, imo the bubble makes winning harder. I give all the teams respect for overcoming it who are winning.

And bos didnt choke. They have good young players, but they werent ready to take it. Mia has butler, Dragic, and that culture that gave them a edge. Also, mia has a legit modern day center, and better sharp shooters than the celtics.

Mia played better team ball, and is built with players who know their role. Every player on that roster is perfectly suited for their role, for the team to succeed, and they all bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

I dont use stats much for judging players not in the nba.

So I wont do that to knock okoro.

But one stat i ALWAYS look at is free throw percentage.

Free throw percentage is generally an easy identification tool to who can become a good 3 point shooter. And okoro isnt good.

It's my biggest hangup with cole also. If cole had a better free throw % I'd be all in on him.

When it comes to the draft, and young players, we overhype so many players based on their age and genetics, expecting they will develop.

But this isnt the football, where that happens often, basketball is a sport that requires a lot of skills to make the jump. Most of these guys dont make that jump no matter the genetics and age.

I wouldnt be miserable if drafted okoro, but I dont think he will become the knock down shooter we would need him to be which is why I have vassell above him.

I dont think this team.should draft anymore major projets, knox, frank, dsj, mitch, is more than I'm comfortable with as it is.

Its time to draft players who can play, and fit the modern nba game right away.
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 09-29-2020 at 12:50 AM.