Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 698 of 820 FirstFirst ... 198598648688696697698699700708748798 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 12291
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Touchť

I think Hali has at least a few years before thatís happening...

Edit- going to Google whether there is a Beijing Ducks team
    Haha, I was really joking about DSJ (who honestly I hope can turn it around as well). I like Hali, just not for us at 8. Thereís several guys Iíd take over him who will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Don't be surprised if Woody and Thibbs revive DSj...
    I hope they can but his shot looked completely broken and he canít guard a chair so I have my concerns

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I like him too. Iím not blown away at all. I can see the concerns with his handle, ability to create, shot mechanics. He is a basketball player though. I am not impressed with this draft but do think we should take a basketball player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was thinking volleyball player but I guess weíll have to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It would be nice if he can be a Joe Harris type but he got to play somewhere and guard someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's weird trying to watch him on defense when he has to go lateral.

Its like his feet straight up just malfunction and start going a different direction than what he wants to.

Hes just hard to fit into lineups.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I was thinking volleyball player but I guess weíll have to wait and see
    Hali would be damn good at volleyball, you ever see the way he slaps the ball around when he tries to dribble it?
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 09-27-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I hope they can but his shot looked completely broken and he canít guard a chair so I have my concerns
    Lol his shot isn't that bad im not worried at all about dsj on offense it's his defense and injuries that keep him on the bench

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Hali would be damn good at volleyball, you ever see the way he slaps the around when he tries to dribble it?
    If his handle is so weak, why weren't teams effective in pressuring him when he had the ball? His ast to T/O ratio was ELITE.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Lol his shot isn't that bad im not worried at all about dsj on offense it's his defense and injuries that keep him on the bench
    DSJís offense is much more problematic than his defense IMO. I see more flashes on him playing good defense when heís motivated.

If his handle is so weak, why weren't teams effective in pressuring him when he had the ball? His ast to T/O ratio was ELITE.
    Because Haliís a very good passer who hardly created anything in the paint. Thatís why his TOs were low.

Because its college basketball and he has an NBA body and NBA athletism and plays high iq ball, against guys who wont sniff the nba.

Trying to take these garbage stats and pretending it means he has good handle is a joke.

High assist to ratio has nothing to do with having great handle.

Hali was the pg and primary ball handler anyone who questions his handle is hilarious

Hali like frank is just not aggressive but he also is a tooth pick right now and he's not strong enough to finish at the rim

But he's far from a finished product just 1 year of nba conditioning should have him really good

With his defense playmaking and shooting he might be alot better then people expect him to be

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Because its college basketball and he has an NBA body and NBA athletism and plays high iq ball, against guys who wont sniff the nba.

Trying to take these garbage stats and pretending it means he has good handle is a joke.

High assist to ratio has nothing to do with having great handle.
    Or maybe Im trying to point out that his handle isn't as bad as you think considering the guy never turns it over and drops dimes left and right.
    Last edited by Bivory; 09-27-2020 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Hali was the pg and primary ball handler anyone who questions his handle is hilarious

Hali like frank is just not aggressive but he also is a tooth pick right now and he's not strong enough to finish at the rim

But he's far from a finished product just 1 year of nba conditioning should have him really good

With his defense playmaking and shooting he might be alot better then people expect him to be
    But he DOES finish at the rim in the paint and he does it at a very efficient and high level.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    DSJís offense is much more problematic than his defense IMO. I see more flashes on him playing good defense when heís motivated.
    I was going to say, I did see some instances he was capable of defending. Not on a regular basis, but it was there

Or maybe Im trying to point out that his handle isn't as bad as you think considering the guy never turns it over.
    He barely even dribbles it besides on fast break that's why he doesnt get many TOs, he knows his handle isnt good, which is why he doesnt go to the paint with ball in hand.

Just watch him play, slapping the ball like a toddler letting the ball bounce up ridiculously high, his handle is straight trash.