Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 155 of 282 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4230

2020 Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    All of this on Ball and Lewis, but my guess is that they ultimately end up with Cole, Hayes, or Halliburton if the season doesnít continue.
    If itís between those 3, Iím taking Cole. We need an athletic PG that can pull-up and create his own shot desperately. Heís probably going to be a real nice volume 3-baller in the NBA, but his ability to get to the FT line is something this team lacks as well. Only RJ and Randle get to the line pretty consistently.

I think the playmaking will improve in time for Cole, but I want RJ to become more comfortable as a primary ball-handler in Year 2. Having Cole off-ball sometimes would work very well in this scenario.

If not Cole, I would take Hayes and then Haliburton.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    I heard leon rose is going to let most of the scouting department go and replace them with game simulation experts who will play video game versions of prospects and draft based on that.

True story.

Word where do i sign up 😀💪

Ball
    Edwards
    Toppin
    Wiseman
    Cole
    Is the way i look at it
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

looking at the teams "ahead" of us.

MIN - has Dlo & Beasely's rights
    GSW - Curry
    CLE - Sexton & Garland
    ATL - Trae

they all have PG's locked in, DET is the only team that needs a PG, so hoping we at least draft before them. They'd probably take Ball in heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

GSW - Curry
    CLE - Sexton & Garland
    ATL - Trae

they all have PG's locked in, DET is the only team that needs a PG, so hoping we at least draft before them. They'd probably take Ball in heartbeat.
    Wonder if any of those teams will be shopping the pick to move down, if a PG is BPA and they donít want one. Might help us, might hurt us

GSW - Curry
    CLE - Sexton & Garland
    ATL - Trae

I think if Edwards, Wiseman, and probably Toppin are off the board, all of those teams would take Ball over the next best guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I think if Edwards, Wiseman, and probably Toppin are off the board, all of those teams would take Ball over the next best guy.
    Deni could go in top 4 too, I'm not high on Toppin, I can't imagine him going that high unless MIN takes a chance on him. I could see him falling out of the lotto.

Okoro is a darkhorse to me, I could see him rising into the top 5. It's a PG heavy draft and most teams are set at PG. So I could see Okoro & Deni shooting up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I think Halliburton will be a great fit for a team that has a dynamic PG already

Onyeka is another guy that could shoot up. If teams think he's a legit rim protector in the NBA, he could be one of those small ball 5's that defends all over the court and protects the rim.

I'm beyond who the Knicks choose in the draft. I'm just begging that they make a really good selection. It'd be nice if they package the excessive late first rounders and move up.

NBADRAFTNET mock draft predicts that the Hawks are taking Lamelo Ball at #4. Might not make sense at first but Trae Young is a 28-30 shot per game/shoot first/high volume scorer and having more than one primary ball handler to promote ball movement is actually something every team should strive for. Ball can dish to Young, Reddish, and Davis.

Therefore, if the Knicks truly want Ball then the Knicks GM (whoever that is) better use the plethora of extra picks to move up OR stand pat, pick Cole and then package extra picks to draft Halliburton at #12.

Knicks could have a rookie back court of pure shooter in Cole Anthony and a big guard and dynamic passer in Halliburton, both guards have play making ability and they're both better scorers than Lamelo Ball.

Think of this roster:

PG: Halliburton
    SG: Anthony
    C: Robinson
    SF: RJ Burnett
    PF: Wood?

Bench:
    SG-SF Frank Ntilikina
    SF: Knox

Course, Knicks would need to move some dead weight.

GSW - Curry
    CLE - Sexton & Garland
    ATL - Trae

dlo can play off ball

Cle is stupid i can definitely see them taking another pg

Trae can play off ball also

Curry is old ball can be his replacement

My point is unless we get a top 5 pick ball is gone

Deni could go in top 4 too, I'm not high on Toppin, I can't imagine him going that high unless MIN takes a chance on him. I could see him falling out of the lotto.

Okoro is a darkhorse to me, I could see him rising into the top 5. It's a PG heavy draft and most teams are set at PG. So I could see Okoro & Deni shooting up.
    It's definitely going to be interesting. Once you get past Ball and Edwards as the top 2 picks, there's not much separation between the rest of the prospects from like 3-10.

That means teams will be picking for need for the most part, which is good for us since we're one of the few teams who need a PG.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I think Halliburton will be a great fit for a team that has a dynamic PG already
    I agree but nobody is taking Haliburton over Ball, regardless of fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    I'm beyond who the Knicks choose in the draft. I'm just begging that they make a really good selection. It'd be nice if they package the excessive late first rounders and move up.

NBADRAFTNET mock draft predicts that the Hawks are taking Lamelo Ball at #4. Might not make sense at first but Trae Young is a 28-30 shot per game/shoot first/high volume scorer and having more than one primary ball handler to promote ball movement is actually something every team should strive for. Ball can dish to Young, Reddish, and Davis.

Therefore, if the Knicks truly want Ball then the Knicks GM (whoever that is) better use the plethora of extra picks to move up OR stand pat, pick Cole and then package extra picks to draft Halliburton at #12.

Knicks could have a rookie back court of pure shooter in Cole Anthony and a big guard and dynamic passer in Halliburton, both guards have play making ability and they're both better scorers than Lamelo Ball.

Think of this roster:

PG: Halliburton
    SG: Anthony
    C: Robinson
    SF: RJ Burnett
    PF: Wood?

Bench:
    SG-SF Frank Ntilikina
    SF: Knox

Course, Knicks would need to move some dead weight.
    Yeah I have been on board with drafting Cole as a SG then pairing him with more of a "pure" PG all along. It doesn't just work with Haliburton. It would also work with Nico as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Yeah I have been on board with drafting Cole as a SG then pairing him with more of a "pure" PG all along. It doesn't just work with Haliburton. It would also work with Nico as well.
    Nico seems like heís going to most likely be a backup PG in the NBA to me