Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 284 of 333 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 4989
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    my bad, i was refferring to someone asking if you would trade Mitch & DAL pick for #1 which is what i meant.

I wouldn't do Mitch AND the #6.
    Gotcha.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Yes I think we can get two starters in this draft if we trade up the Clippers pick.
    Its possible. It also extremely wishful thinking. Look at how many missing the Sixers had since 2013 when Hinkee took over. Forget guys that were able to start from day one. The draft is far from a sure thing and the guys we draft aren't all going to be ready and if they don't turn into legit starters its not always development and coaching. Its not easy to make it in the NBA

https://www.basketball-reference.com...PHI/draft.html

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Its possible. It also extremely wishful thinking. Look at how many missing the Sixers had since 2013 when Hinkee took over. Forget guys that were able to start from day one. The draft is far from a sure thing and the guys we draft aren't all going to be ready and if they don't turn into legit starters its not always development and coaching. Its not easy to make it in the NBA

Exactly Im not getting caught up in the draft hype pipe dreams anymore. Just make the best pick possible and then exercise patience in developing them.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Well The warriors dont want him.
    Sure bkuz you said so right

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Mitch literally owns the best season FG% in NBA history.
    Yea off of dunks i dont think he shot a jump shot all year

Look i love mitch as much as the next guy but at the end of the day its a business and if you can upgrade you do it

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Look i love mitch as much as the next guy but at the end of the day its a business and if you can upgrade you do it
    Your the only one that thinks you are upgrading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Your the only one that thinks you are upgrading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fair enough mitch does have a higher ceiling

I think wise would be a better fit right now and we could flip mitch for a star

Of course nothing is a guaranteed but we should be maximizing our draft potential by trading up that Clippers pick. Having two picks in the top 15 gives us a good chance to pull two starters in the draft. Doesn't matter if they are starting in year one or two it's worth the move.

Of course nothing is a guaranteed but we should be maximizing our draft potential by trading up that Clippers pick. Having two picks in the top 15 gives us a good chance to pull two starters in the draft. Doesn't matter if they are starting in year one or two it's worth the move.
    Id be down for this, especially if that 2nd pick is Nesmith. Might cost both Dallas picks to get you there but I do like Nesmith a lot.

2020 Draft Thread

Agreed. Give me Lewis and Nesmith.

Mitch
    Wood
    Nesmith
    Barrett
    Lewis

That would be a fun team to watch for sure. This ensures that RJ is our worst projected outside shooter 1-4 and we would have an athletic team with size and length at each position. If RJs shot comes along, this team can be extremely dangerous.

Wed still have a ton of cap as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Id be down for this, especially if that 2nd pick is Nesmith. Might cost both Dallas picks to get you there but I do like Nesmith a lot.
    I've got a hunch down the line Nesmith has real All Star potential.

In fact it would not surprise me if he ends up being the best player in this draft.

Reminds me of Reggie Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Sure bkuz you said so right
    Bcuz**** its all over the place. Do you ever look up anything before posting? Never mind dont answer that the answer is clearly no.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

They might burn msg down ifwe pass on a PG lmao
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Agreed. Give me Lewis and Nesmith.

Mitch
    Wood
    Nesmith
    Barrett
    Lewis

That would be a fun team to watch for sure. This ensures that RJ is our worst projected outside shooter 1-4 and we would have an athletic team with size and length at each position. If RJs shot comes along, this team can be extremely dangerous.

Wed still have a ton of cap as well.
    If the Knicks could trade back #6 and #27 and get 2 of either Cole and Nesmith or Lewis and Nesmith
    it could be worth it especially considering Nesmith could end up the best player in this draft.
    I wouldn't be upset with 2 potentially good players.