Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 122 of 342 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5127
    Plus whoever gets drafted to New York they are goin to be playing in a plantation under Dolan because that's how far the Knicks have fallen especially under Dolan...possibly your biggest ambassador under the Knicks brand Spike Lee acclaimed Academy Award winning director possibly one of the greatest film icons/directors of all time and Dolan/MSG treats him like that. I'm disgusted and I'm not even a Knicks fan but also to watch Knicks basketball lately...it just depresses me honestly which is why New Yorkers if they want to find a team to root for right now root for the Brooklyn Nets or root for the New York Mets or New York Yankees because what was once a great franchise is essentially a laughingstock. So dysfunctional and to think whoever you guys draft in the 2020 NBA Draft they are essentially going to be under so much pressure to not only perform but they are going to be expected to help turn this franchise around. I just hope y'all know what you're doing goin forward because it ain't lookin so good.

Plus what Oakley said about y'all bein a plantation over there he ain't wrong because Dolan is ruining not just the team but the overall blue collar culture that is the Knicks that is New York City.
    Last edited by Tg11; 03-09-2020 at 10:08 AM.

Just saw the updates for the mocks and it has the New York Knicks in this latest mock draft update still drafting PG LaMelo Ball and as far as the Knicks draft board goes I would say if you do that then it is a step at least in the right direction but the problems are still a long way away from being solved

Die hard Knick fans...I'm speaking to y'all directly if y'all want change...if y'all want true change...a shock to the culture a shock to the system I urge you all please...PLEASE...PLEASE...boycott and then and only then will you see positive changes

Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    Do you guys have a top 5 order.
    Of players you would draft not overall. Although it is probably close to the same. Here is mine
    Anthony Edwards
    James Wiseman
    Cole Anthony
    Lamelo Ball
    Tyrese Haliburton

The biggest debate in my mind is Cole Anthony vs Lamelo Ball. And that could be right around where we end up drafting.

Next would be RJ Hampton. It is close between him and Theo Maledon but I know Theo will need to develop and I know how that can be in NY.

Then I would have Nico Mannion. He scares me the most though. I see him as the biggest boom or bust player in the draft. Cause he is good, so it will translate or he is too small and he won't work at all. I am scared of taking that chance
    If I am being honest I would only make 1 change. RJ Hampton for Killian Hayes and even then I'd be ecstatic if RJ was still on the board for our next pick in the 1st. ObieT is making a strong case for top 5 but I don't know that WE need him.

Obi Toppin in Knicks land yeah that would work if only y'all didn't have Randle who is locked up at the 4 position for 2 more years since he signed in 2019 for 3 years but also y'all have a whole array of point guards so who is gon be the first one to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Obi Toppin in Knicks land yeah that would work if only y'all didn't have Randle who is locked up at the 4 position for 2 more years since he signed in 2019 for 3 years but also y'all have a whole array of point guards so who is gon be the first one to go?
    Technically Randle is locked up for 2 more, but thereís a team option on the 2nd. Iím sure that if the FO thinks a forward is the way to go, Randle isnít stopping them

Likewise, as far as all those PGs we have, they can all go..

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Technically Randle is locked up for 2 more, but thereís a team option on the 2nd. Iím sure that if the FO thinks a forward is the way to go, Randle isnít stopping them

Likewise, as far as all those PGs we have, they can all go..
    Yeah you don't plan on or stop your plans for Randle. I just don't think he separates himself from the bunch enough to justify him over a PG.

Yeah you don't plan on or stop your plans for Randle. I just don't think he separates himself from the bunch enough to justify him over a PG.
    I donít see anyone that justifies us not going guard. I could see going Edwards over a PG, but thatís it. Either way, fills a massive hole

I seem to be alone on this island but I believe Wiseman is an unpassable talent. Only now with so much time away from seeing him and I starting to think maybe he isn't the 3rd or 4th best FOR US with Mitch here.

But I see him as much as a can't miss as anyone else in this draft.

I seem to be alone on this island but I believe Wiseman is an unpassable talent. Only now with so much time away from seeing him and I starting to think maybe he isn't the 3rd or 4th best FOR US with Mitch here.

But I see him as much as a can't miss as anyone else in this draft.
    I donít see a canít miss here. I just donít see that type of player as a guy you build around these days

If I am being honest I would only make 1 change. RJ Hampton for Killian Hayes and even then I'd be ecstatic if RJ was still on the board for our next pick in the 1st. ObieT is making a strong case for top 5 but I don't know that WE need him.
    Ball/Edwards (I might slightly lean towards Ball)
    Hayes/Avdija
    Cole

Agree on RJ Hampton. Weíd have to hope for a Mitchell Robinson situation. Mitch was mocked in the lottery all season that year, then teams found it too risky for a variety of reasons. Hampton was ok, not good, and he got hurt...so maybe? At the same time, I believe Rich Paul is his agent, whereas whoever represented Mitch was just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Ball/Edwards (I might slightly lean towards Ball)
    Hayes/Avdija
    Cole

Agree on RJ Hampton. Weíd have to hope for a Mitchell Robinson situation. Mitch was mocked in the lottery all season that year, then teams found it too risky for a variety of reasons. Hampton was ok, not good, and he got hurt...so maybe? At the same time, I believe Rich Paul is his agent, whereas whoever represented Mitch was just bad.
    True. I am sure his agent will know you workout for everyone even if a team tells you your guy is the number 1 choice.

There is still an outside chance he drops though.

Latest mock draft via NCAA March Madness as well as Bleacher Report and other sites like ESPN has the New York Knicks picking now at #6 and with their pick taking PG Cole Anthony but then it is no guarantee the Knicks end up with Cole Anthony either because the Knicks could move up in the lottery similarly to last year and end up picking #1, #2 or #3 again. If the Knicks end up in the top 3 again then it is almost a guarantee they will draft either James Wiseman, Anthony Edwards or LaMelo Ball and honestly if I am a Knicks fan I hope the Knicks either win the lottery or end up with the #2 or #3 pick because you can't go wrong with Wiseman, Edwards or Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Plus whoever gets drafted to New York they are goin to be playing in a plantation under Dolan because that's how far the Knicks have fallen especially under Dolan...possibly your biggest ambassador under the Knicks brand Spike Lee acclaimed Academy Award winning director possibly one of the greatest film icons/directors of all time and Dolan/MSG treats him like that. I'm disgusted and I'm not even a Knicks fan but also to watch Knicks basketball lately...it just depresses me honestly which is why New Yorkers if they want to find a team to root for right now root for the Brooklyn Nets or root for the New York Mets or New York Yankees because what was once a great franchise is essentially a laughingstock. So dysfunctional and to think whoever you guys draft in the 2020 NBA Draft they are essentially going to be under so much pressure to not only perform but they are going to be expected to help turn this franchise around. I just hope y'all know what you're doing goin forward because it ain't lookin so good.

Plus what Oakley said about y'all bein a plantation over there he ain't wrong because Dolan is ruining not just the team but the overall blue collar culture that is the Knicks that is New York City.
    "Plantation" ... LOL.

People are truly brain washed and stupid.

Only take a Guard if a difference maker. Otherwise take Wiseman and move him or Mitch for something else.