Toppin
    Anthony
    Macey
    Deni
    Haliburton
    Wiseman
    Okongwu
    Hayes

These ratings make more sense than ESPN or some others out there. Wiseman has dropped and Hayes continues to be undervalued. Topping getting recognition as he continues to surge up the draft boards.
    Kira Lewis #24. Maybe he drops to us with the Clippers pick.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Kira Lewis #24. Maybe he drops to us with the Clippers pick.
    Yeah I definitely think that is more likely than Nesmith falling to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Yeah I definitely think that is more likely than Nesmith falling to us.
    if we came away with Deni & Kira how would you feel about that?

if we came away with Deni & Kira how would you feel about that?
    I have to admit I am having a tough time evaluating Deni. He is a unique type of player. But if you told me we could have Toppin and Kira I could definitely live with that. Or hey how about two guards? Like Edwards and Kira?

I have to admit I am having a tough time evaluating Deni. He is a unique type of player. But if you told me we could have Toppin and Kira I could definitely live with that. Or hey how about two guards? Like Edwards and Kira?
    I think Deni has much higher upside then Toppin.

Toppin is about to turn 22 next week, that means he'll be 23 next year. He's in a weak conference, he doesn't project to be a particularly good shooter.

He can be a solid player but how much does a guy like him project to really impact games? Not a big time defender, not a big rebounder or shooter. He could end up being a very low impact guy.

Take the best Guard. High IQ who can pass and shoot %.

So to me it is LaMelo or Cole Anthony.

Killian Hayes the French Harden that is what they call him

Toppin is about to turn 22 next week, that means he'll be 23 next year. He's in a weak conference, he doesn't project to be a particularly good shooter.

He can be a solid player but how much does a guy like him project to really impact games? Not a big time defender, not a big rebounder or shooter. He could end up being a very low impact guy.
    My concern with the Israeli is everyone i s expecting Doncic and we get Hezonja

Quote Originally Posted by nyknicks1969 View Post
    My concern with the Israeli is everyone i s expecting Doncic and we get Hezonja
    haha no one is expecting Doncic. Gallinairi perhaps? Mario is nowhere near the passer that Deni is though.

haha no one is expecting Doncic. Gallinairi perhaps? Mario is nowhere near the passer that Deni is though.
    Well we desperately need passers and usually great passers are also high IQ players.

And we 100% need smarter players cuz we have some really dumb ones.

Quote Originally Posted by nyknicks1969 View Post
    Well we desperately need passers and usually great passers are also high IQ players.

And we 100% need smarter players cuz we have some really dumb ones.
    Deni is def a high IQ guy on both ends.

Toppin is an elite finisher around the rim and is shooting 36.8% from 3. He actually looks like a better shooter than Deni.

Toppin is an elite finisher around the rim and is shooting 36.8% from 3. He actually looks like a better shooter than Deni.
    36.8% on low volume in a weak conference. He's only hit 36 3's in his 2 years in college, from a much shorter line of course. He's also under 70% at the FT line, I don't think he projects to be a good 3pt shooter and certainly not better than Deni who is 6 for 14 the past 3 games and taking a bigger role against much better comp and just turned 19 vs a guy that will be 22 next year.

Look at Bagley and how little impact he's had in the NBA. I'll take the guy in Deni who can pass and play an all around game..

Deni is only shooting 58% from the FT and 32% from 3. I'm not saying Deni won't be a good pro but he has warts just like Toppin and the other guys.

36.8% on low volume in a weak conference. He's only hit 36 3's in his 2 years in college, from a much shorter line of course. He's also under 70% at the FT line, I don't think he projects to be a good 3pt shooter and certainly not better than Deni who is 6 for 14 the past 3 games and taking a bigger role against much better comp and just turned 19 vs a guy that will be 22 next year.

Look at Bagley and how little impact he's had in the NBA. I'll take the guy in Deni who can pass and play an all around game..
    Have not watched much at all but the one potential negative I saw with Toppin is that he that he is so straight up and down and stiff looking. Just looking at this posture I don't see how he could be quick laterally. Make me think of Amare who was an out of this world athlete but really sucked laterally and changing directions. At a glance I would worry about him on D
    Last edited by ewing; 02-27-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.