Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 65 of 329 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 4933
  1. #961
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,869
    We just can't get right... Now we have to watch teams back off Payton for the rest of the season while they load the paint to stop Julius... SMFH

    No PG in this draft will be on DLo's level. Well hopefully we can get Kuzma at least for Morris.

    http://bleacherreport.com/post/nba/6090c113-13e1-48c3-82d7-baa4cd123935

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    We just can't get right... Now we have to watch teams back off Payton for the rest of the season while they load the paint to stop Julius... SMFH

    No PG in this draft will be on DLo's level. Well hopefully we can get Kuzma at least for Morris.

    http://bleacherreport.com/post/nba/6...7-baa4cd123935
    I like Cassius Winston and Tyrese Haliburton. Tevin Brown (not a PG) is also very underrated.
    Last edited by oballers; 02-06-2020 at 02:53 PM.

  3. #963
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    We just can't get right... Now we have to watch teams back off Payton for the rest of the season while they load the paint to stop Julius... SMFH

    No PG in this draft will be on DLo's level. Well hopefully we can get Kuzma at least for Morris.

    http://bleacherreport.com/post/nba/6...7-baa4cd123935
    You do this every year - Simmons, Luka, Young, Zion, etc. You had similarly negative things to say about all of them.

    It's ok for us to all say that we don't know and to just wait and see. It wouldn't be shocking if there was a player or two that ended up being better than Russell long term.

  4. #964
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    3,459
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    You do this every year - Simmons, Luka, Young, Zion, etc. You had similarly negative things to say about all of them.

    It's ok for us to all say that we don't know and to just wait and see. It wouldn't be shocking if there was a player or two that ended up being better than Russell long term.
    This.

    Also, how much does Russell contribute to winning. Same for other 1-dimensional guys like KAT?

    All that flash will be cute in NY for about 3 game and then we'll blast them for not playing defense. We need to get FA and draft guys who have potential on BOTH ends WITH IQ.

  5. #965
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,289
    Russell isnít a winning player lol. **** he got traded for Wiggins who also sucks.

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    67,326
    Right now the Knicks would have the 3rd, 27th, and 33rd pick in the draft. Not bad at all.

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,106
    The Knicks did really well.

  8. #968
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    34,140
    I've read the LAC pick swap could be swapped with the DAL pick? Any confirmation on that?

  9. #969
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    67,326

    2020 Draft Thread

    I wonder if we can snag Aaron Nesmith from Vanderbilt with the Clippers pick this year.

    Heís out of the season with a foot injury.

  10. #970
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,050
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I've read the LAC pick swap could be swapped with the DAL pick? Any confirmation on that?
    Thought I read itís swap of our official one only

  11. #971
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,270
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Right now the Knicks would have the 3rd, 27th, and 33rd pick in the draft. Not bad at all.
    Not too shabby but with all the picks they have over the next 3-4 years itís not feasible to make all the selections. Need to convert some into already established nba players. Good problem to have none the less


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #972
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    24,016
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Not too shabby but with all the picks they have over the next 3-4 years itís not feasible to make all the selections. Need to convert some into already established nba players. Good problem to have none the less


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If they keep the strategy of not locking in salary until we get the roster they want it is. There are a bunch of take em or leave em guys still on this team. Guys that don't make sense to keep over praying on a pick turning into a gem.

  13. #973
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,760
    But it all comes down to the draft lottery and where the Knicks fall...if Knicks get like #2 or #3 in the Draft then y'all would be in a good position but then if let's say for sake of argument the Knicks actually win the lottery and end up with the #1 pick for the first time since 1985...I know a lot of teams will want to deal with you guys for that pick but like I said it all comes down to the lottery

  14. #974
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,037
    The Knicks will most likely draft #9 because other tanking teams emptied their rosters of potential talent but the Knicks KEPT most of their vets, continue to play them...and if they make the Playoffs, GM Scott Perry will say, this justified his actions. Even though, the Knicks would play the Bucks and were oceans away from being a legit contender.

    Dolan hired Leon Rose because he doesn't believe these young guys will develop into an elite nucleus. Rose, represents a lot of big names, will include ANY asset and ANY extra first rounder to get what star he wants to MSG.

    The Knicks have chosen stars over rebuilding.

  15. #975
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Knicks will most likely draft #9 because other tanking teams emptied their rosters of potential talent but the Knicks KEPT most of their vets, continue to play them...and if they make the Playoffs, GM Scott Perry will say, this justified his actions. Even though, the Knicks would play the Bucks and were oceans away from being a legit contender.

    Dolan hired Leon Rose because he doesn't believe these young guys will develop into an elite nucleus. Rose, represents a lot of big names, will include ANY asset and ANY extra first rounder to get what star he wants to MSG.

    The Knicks have chosen stars over rebuilding.
    Yeah I mean even if the Knicks draft high...they will most likely trade that pick and other assets to land a star or 2 especially if Leon Rose and Dolan are trying to win now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •