Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 329 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
    We just can't get right... Now we have to watch teams back off Payton for the rest of the season while they load the paint to stop Julius... SMFH

No PG in this draft will be on DLo's level. Well hopefully we can get Kuzma at least for Morris.

http://bleacherreport.com/post/nba/6090c113-13e1-48c3-82d7-baa4cd123935

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    We just can't get right... Now we have to watch teams back off Payton for the rest of the season while they load the paint to stop Julius... SMFH

No PG in this draft will be on DLo's level. Well hopefully we can get Kuzma at least for Morris.

http://bleacherreport.com/post/nba/6...7-baa4cd123935
    I like Cassius Winston and Tyrese Haliburton. Tevin Brown (not a PG) is also very underrated.
    Last edited by oballers; 02-06-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post

http://bleacherreport.com/post/nba/6...7-baa4cd123935
    You do this every year - Simmons, Luka, Young, Zion, etc. You had similarly negative things to say about all of them.

It's ok for us to all say that we don't know and to just wait and see. It wouldn't be shocking if there was a player or two that ended up being better than Russell long term.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    You do this every year - Simmons, Luka, Young, Zion, etc. You had similarly negative things to say about all of them.

It's ok for us to all say that we don't know and to just wait and see. It wouldn't be shocking if there was a player or two that ended up being better than Russell long term.
    This.

Also, how much does Russell contribute to winning. Same for other 1-dimensional guys like KAT?

All that flash will be cute in NY for about 3 game and then we'll blast them for not playing defense. We need to get FA and draft guys who have potential on BOTH ends WITH IQ.

Russell isnít a winning player lol. **** he got traded for Wiggins who also sucks.

Right now the Knicks would have the 3rd, 27th, and 33rd pick in the draft. Not bad at all.

The Knicks did really well.

I've read the LAC pick swap could be swapped with the DAL pick? Any confirmation on that?

2020 Draft Thread

I wonder if we can snag Aaron Nesmith from Vanderbilt with the Clippers pick this year.

Heís out of the season with a foot injury.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I've read the LAC pick swap could be swapped with the DAL pick? Any confirmation on that?
    Thought I read itís swap of our official one only

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Right now the Knicks would have the 3rd, 27th, and 33rd pick in the draft. Not bad at all.
    Not too shabby but with all the picks they have over the next 3-4 years itís not feasible to make all the selections. Need to convert some into already established nba players. Good problem to have none the less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Not too shabby but with all the picks they have over the next 3-4 years itís not feasible to make all the selections. Need to convert some into already established nba players. Good problem to have none the less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If they keep the strategy of not locking in salary until we get the roster they want it is. There are a bunch of take em or leave em guys still on this team. Guys that don't make sense to keep over praying on a pick turning into a gem.

But it all comes down to the draft lottery and where the Knicks fall...if Knicks get like #2 or #3 in the Draft then y'all would be in a good position but then if let's say for sake of argument the Knicks actually win the lottery and end up with the #1 pick for the first time since 1985...I know a lot of teams will want to deal with you guys for that pick but like I said it all comes down to the lottery

The Knicks will most likely draft #9 because other tanking teams emptied their rosters of potential talent but the Knicks KEPT most of their vets, continue to play them...and if they make the Playoffs, GM Scott Perry will say, this justified his actions. Even though, the Knicks would play the Bucks and were oceans away from being a legit contender.

Dolan hired Leon Rose because he doesn't believe these young guys will develop into an elite nucleus. Rose, represents a lot of big names, will include ANY asset and ANY extra first rounder to get what star he wants to MSG.

The Knicks have chosen stars over rebuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Knicks will most likely draft #9 because other tanking teams emptied their rosters of potential talent but the Knicks KEPT most of their vets, continue to play them...and if they make the Playoffs, GM Scott Perry will say, this justified his actions. Even though, the Knicks would play the Bucks and were oceans away from being a legit contender.

Dolan hired Leon Rose because he doesn't believe these young guys will develop into an elite nucleus. Rose, represents a lot of big names, will include ANY asset and ANY extra first rounder to get what star he wants to MSG.

The Knicks have chosen stars over rebuilding.
    Yeah I mean even if the Knicks draft high...they will most likely trade that pick and other assets to land a star or 2 especially if Leon Rose and Dolan are trying to win now