Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 344 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 5153
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,045
    Lmao nbadraft.ent said compared deshawn stevenson to lebron all timer right there

    Lamelo reminds me of jamal Crawford a little bit am I the only one

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,045

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    I thought he was actually a good shooter? According to NBADraft.net you have to guard him out to the half court line lol.
    Lol heís an ok shooter, and awkward release and low at times. I like Ball though, his dad might **** it up for him though.

    Iíll say this, this class is better than I thought.
    Last edited by GiantsSwaGG; 11-29-2019 at 10:26 AM.

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,100
    Nico could be next steph curry really high iq player man

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,760
    Cole Anthony I'm not sold on maybe because he's just too small too undersized for a PG but he is both an offensive/defensive minded PG but can his overall game work in the NBA playing against guys so much bigger than him

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Cole Anthony I'm not sold on maybe because he's just too small too undersized for a PG but he is both an offensive/defensive minded PG but can his overall game work in the NBA playing against guys so much bigger than him
    Lol Cole and defense should never be put I the same sentence

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,810
    Yalll are sleeping on Theo Maledon. Just saying. If we fall to the 3rd pick that's who i would take.

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Yalll are sleeping on Theo Maledon. Just saying. If we fall to the 3rd pick that's who i would take.
    Wow at 3? I really donít know much about him, but right now Iím sort of Edwards at the top, then Nico/Cole, then LaMelo, though I could be totally off.

    How would you describe Maledonís game?

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,628

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Lmao nbadraft.ent said compared deshawn stevenson to lebron all timer right there

    Lamelo reminds me of jamal Crawford a little bit am I the only one
    Not at all just based on his passing alone.

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    I thought he was actually a good shooter? According to NBADraft.net you have to guard him out to the half court line lol.
    Shot selection. Seems to be more streaky than bad overall.

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Cole Anthony I'm not sold on maybe because he's just too small too undersized for a PG but he is both an offensive/defensive minded PG but can his overall game work in the NBA playing against guys so much bigger than him
    We can revisit this after he measures to be at least 6í2Ē. Not sure you guys think heís smaller than what he is.

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,628
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Lol Cole and defense should never be put I the same sentence
    Idk...havenít watched enough college games to tell, but most write about his defense being a strength, albeit only at one position.

    I think we can all learn from guys like RJ and Tatum that itís tough to judge when in college. Tools matter more to judge potential on that end.

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    15,628
    Meant to post this earlier this week.


  15. #360
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,515
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Meant to post this earlier this week.

    This is my guy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •