Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 78 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2311
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Weíre on the same page. Those are the two Iím hoping for also.
    Nesmith has to be ranked out of the lottery because of ther competition he's playing against cause I can't find another guard in this entire draft who shoots:

+50% from the field, +50 from 3 pt range on 8 attempts, and gets to the free throw line almost 5x a game. Why isn't this guy ranked higher? I think he might only be 6 4' but who cares. Sign that big PG like Haliburton or LaMello and its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Nesmith has to be ranked out of the lottery because of ther competition he's playing against cause I can't find another guard in this entire draft who shoots:

+50% from the field, +50 from 3 pt range on 8 attempts, and gets to the free throw line almost 5x a game. Why isn't this guy ranked higher? I think he might only be 6 4' but who cares. Sign that big PG like Haliburton or LaMello and its all good.
    Was reading up on him some, after you mentioned him here a few times. Basically seems like drafting a low-mid ceiling 3 and D guy, right?

Iíd still say thatís worth a mid to late 1st. Better than paying the current rate for one

Yeah I like Nesmith too, potentially lights out shooter. If we can add him, Haliburton, and Killian Tillie, thatís a lot of shooting we donít have now (if they pan out on an NBA level). Still would like to go after Christian Wood too.

Haliburton-Nesmith-RJ-Wood-Mitch
    Frank-Dot-Knox-Randle-Tillie

Is interesting to me.

Yeah I like killian tillie

What's the opinion on Maryland's jalen smith with the clippers pick

2020 Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Was reading up on him some, after you mentioned him here a few times. Basically seems like drafting a low-mid ceiling 3 and D guy, right?

Iíd still say thatís worth a mid to late 1st. Better than paying the current rate for one
    Anyone who can shoot the 3 consistently has got to be on the radar for the non lotto picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about Nesmith but I remember this board talking about Klay Thompson way back when as a target in what I believe was the Shumpert draft. We were hoping he would fall or we would trade up and he ended up going 11th I think. The chatter around Nesmith reminds me of Klay.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I don't know about Nesmith but I remember this board talking about Klay Thompson way back when as a target in what I believe was the Shumpert draft. We were hoping he would fall or we would trade up and he ended up going 11th I think. The chatter around Nesmith reminds me of Klay.
    But then again they have him going late on draft boards or is he even on draft boards?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But then again they have him going late on draft boards or is he even on draft boards?
    Early-mid 20ís

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Saw him on a bunch of boards. Going mid/late first

Basically projected as a 3/D player, limited creation/handling ability

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    his 1st and 2nd year college numbers are significantly better than Klay's against similar comp. Curious why he doesn't get more hype, especially in a weaker draft. i've seen him mentioned more and more in the lotto lately. Definietley wouldn't mind having his as our 2nd 1st rounder this year but we'd probably have to move up with the Clippers pick.

CLippers pick projected at #25 right now. Nesmith is probably gone by then

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    his 1st and 2nd year college numbers are significantly better than Klay's against similar comp. Curious why he doesn't get more hype, especially in a weaker draft. i've seen him mentioned more and more in the lotto lately. Definietley wouldn't mind having his as our 2nd 1st rounder this year but we'd probably have to move up with the Clippers pick.
    Yeah unless the Clippers don't take Nesmith and another team does

we do have some ability to move up, the CHA 2nd rounder... I mean we don't need 3 rookies, and Dotson should be on the table if we are looking at Nesmith. Maybe Dot, CHA pick and Clippers 1st can move us up around #20 or so. Knox should be on the table too if need be.

we do have some ability to move up, the CHA 2nd rounder... I mean we don't need 3 rookies, and Dotson should be on the table if we are looking at Nesmith. Maybe Dot, CHA pick and Clippers 1st can move us up around #20 or so. Knox should be on the table too if need be.
    Let's be honest with ourselves, Knox, Frank, DSJ, Dotson, Trier and the early 2nds we have coming up should be on the table if we love a guy like Nesmith.

I would agree to trading all of them Knox, DSJ and Dot...plus the Hornets pick but keep Frank