Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 77 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2311
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Weren't you the biggest Knox supporter?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    And Vanderbilt, but no one remembers that's, lol.

DDDaaaaasss RRRiiigghhhtt...

Just figured Iíd ask...

Bunch of people here said Zion wasnít worth the hype, was a bust, a role player at best. How you feeling now?

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    And Vanderbilt, but no one remembers that's, lol.
    Please dont forget

However, the thought of trading Randle is appealing along with whoever else but then you also trade your pick too especially if you guys were suggesting that you wanted Devin Booker for your team

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Just figured Iíd ask...

Bunch of people here said Zion wasnít worth the hype, was a bust, a role player at best. How you feeling now?
    Zion is a beast but I honestly cringe watching that frame of his leap the way he does. I can't see how he has a long career unless he goes on the Kevin Love diet.

What does that have to do with anything? A lot of us was high on Knox especially after that SL performance he put on... Knox has had 2 coaches in a year and half and miss used by both. Knox is a stretch 4 in the NBA. People wanted to compare him to PG13 but he is more a Rashard Lewis type of player.

That Nesmith kid is exactly the type of dead eye shooter the Knicks need and have never had at SG... He has Ray Allen written all over him. He is the type of player that Miami Heat usually draft. If we can get Haliburton and Nesmith that would be a terrific draft.

Just figured Iíd ask...

Zion won't last 4 seasons playing the way he does. If he doesn't become a much better shooter you won't hear his name for long... Teams are going to start loading up on him in the paint because all he literally does is dunk. Look how broken down Blake Griffin is from that style and he is a much better shooter than Zion.

Zion is 19 and can't even play back to back games...lol
    Last edited by Knicks Boogie; 02-15-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Just figured Iíd ask...

Same about Morant and how long it would take him to adjust as a PG in the league and he could not shoot. Guess it does not take long for a Point god.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 02-15-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Zion won't last 4 seasons playing the way he does. If he doesn't become a much better shooter you won't hear his name for long... Teams are going to start loading up on him in the paint because all he literally does is dunk. Look how broken down Blake Griffin is from that style and he is a much better shooter than Zion.

They havenít played any back to backs since he has been back. Missed one game. Was supposed to be on a minute restriction, but heís been too good. Dominant

You think thereís any surprise about how he plays? They know all about it, itís easy to say ďall he can do is dunkĒ. Should be easy to stop already then, right? And I bet he will be able to hit enough of a shot to keep teams somewhat honest. He just hasnít had to. And Blake couldnít shoot at first, he learned. Whether or not Zion can stay healthy has zero to do with saying his game wouldnít translate, or heís a role player/bust. Dude is a straight up beast, there was never a doubt

Kind of like how all Shaq could do was dunk. Easy to stop, right?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 02-15-2020 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post

But then again Zion in 10 games he has been going off scoring 20 plus with the exception of 1 game where he scored I think 15 or 16 but Zion more or less has been effective so what you got to say about that?

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Same about Morant and how long it would take him to adjust as a PG in the league and he could not shoot. Guess it does not take long for a Point god.
    Same thing. Watching Ja play, there was no doubt he had the goods. Can never say for sure how high someone will reach exactly, but he was a stud, at worst a borderline all-star

Now back to the Knicks as an organization as for who they should draft? Logical answer is LaMelo Ball but then again there come all of you Knick fans who say that y'all don't want LaMelo because of the stigma that comes with him being Lonzo's brother but also the stigma of his father LaVar. But then again LaMelo has been distancing himself from his father LaVar so shouldn't that count for something especially if he is playing all the way out in Australia playing in the NBL which is no easy league mind you. LaMelo is putting up numbers in that league in spite of LaVar and Lonzo. In fact hell, he is way better than his older brother Lonzo.

However, knowing the Knicks like I do, they will probably pass on LaMelo and if they do and he becomes a star in this league then y'all are gonna kick yourselves for not drafting him when you had the chance.

Haliburton I don't see how this man's draft stock goes up especially with that injury but as far as Nesmith...I don't even think I have even heard of him until now but seeing his game...he's got potential

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Now back to the Knicks as an organization as for who they should draft? Logical answer is LaMelo Ball but then again there come all of you Knick fans who say that y'all don't want LaMelo because of the stigma that comes with him being Lonzo's brother but also the stigma of his father LaVar. But then again LaMelo has been distancing himself from his father LaVar so shouldn't that count for something especially if he is playing all the way out in Australia playing in the NBL which is no easy league mind you. LaMelo is putting up numbers in that league in spite of LaVar and Lonzo. In fact hell, he is way better than his older brother Lonzo.

However, knowing the Knicks like I do, they will probably pass on LaMelo and if they do and he becomes a star in this league then y'all are gonna kick yourselves for not drafting him when you had the chance.

Haliburton I don't see how this man's draft stock goes up especially with that injury but as far as Nesmith...I don't even think I have even heard of him until now but seeing his game...he's got potential
    This draft is all over the place. Even the top guys on most boards have questions..

Thereís little separation between the top 5 guys, or even further. Iíd bet we will see some trades up/down

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Bivory dream draft: PG LaMelo Ball and 6 6' SG Aaron Nesmith.

Nesmith is absolutely killing it. Still shooting 52% from 3 on 8 attempts a game and shooting 51% overall. Goes to the basket and takes 4.5 FT's a game. Killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TicSFHfE7Lc

I like Nesmith for sure, but he is going to go late teens to low-20s probably
    Weíre on the same page. Those are the two Iím hoping for also.