Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Feels like any one of Cole Anthony, Anthony Edwards, or LaMelo Ball should help us a lot, and we should be able to get one of them. Next to Frank/RJ/Knox/Mitch it痴 really not a bad start to a rebuild imo. And all 3 can handle the ball as well.

Keep DSJ/Dot/Iggy/Trier to see how they develop with them and let the other 7 mostly useless vets we got walk or try to get picks for them ideally. (maybe keep Taj as a locker room leader/backup). And we値l see what Bullock brings when he returns.
    Are we still developing dsjr? for what run KFC inside msg lol.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Are we still developing dsjr? for what run KFC inside msg lol.

DSJ could still turn it around, I知 not ready to give up on him yet.

Feels like any one of Cole Anthony, Anthony Edwards, or LaMelo Ball should help us a lot, and we should be able to get one of them. Next to Frank/RJ/Knox/Mitch it痴 really not a bad start to a rebuild imo. And all 3 can handle the ball as well.

Keep DSJ/Dot/Iggy/Trier to see how they develop with them and let the other 7 mostly useless vets we got walk or try to get picks for them ideally. (maybe keep Taj as a locker room leader/backup). And we値l see what Bullock brings when he returns.
    Agreed

sadly I have more faith in Dotson then the other 3, and we buried Dotson by signing a 32 year old version of him which for the life of me I still can't understand

Dotson is very average

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Dotson is very average
    he is... but he serves a purpose as a decent 3 & D guy. not sure the other guys will ever be average.

DSJ could still turn it around, I知 not ready to give up on him yet.
    Hes done man, he may snap out of it, but by that time he wont be here anymore imo.

He just doesnt have a competitive bone in his body.

I think he will be out of the nba soon.

Since Patrick Ewing, the NBA Lottery has tortured Knick fans. I can't get my hopes up on any player BUT I do know this, the Knicks need talent...almost anywhere but small forward. I'd like the Knicks to finally get their point guard but if Lonzo Ball's brother becomes a Knick then this franchise is done for the next 10 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Since Patrick Ewing, the NBA Lottery has tortured Knick fans. I can't get my hopes up on any player BUT I do know this, the Knicks need talent...almost anywhere but small forward. I'd like the Knicks to finally get their point guard but if Lonzo Ball's brother becomes a Knick then this franchise is done for the next 10 yrs.
    Can you give examples?

We've kind of picked where we fell, how has the lottery tortured us? Last year is new, it's a whole new ball game, and we actually lucked out getting RJ could have been worse and dropped out of top three like the 2nd and 3rd place teams did.

How about 2015 when we dropped a spot, and we all know we would have had Okafor instead of KP.......how were we tortured then, the lottery did us a great favor.

Knicks would have chosen Knox over Sexton so no torture there?

I think the exaggerations are a bit much on the poor me syndromes. It is what it is, we have no idea after a few games where we wind up in the lottery, but it could be 1 it could be 8 and we can still get the number 1.

We finish last and don't get number one, don't blame the lottery. We know this way ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Can you give examples?

We've kind of picked where we fell, how has the lottery tortured us? Last year is new, it's a whole new ball game, and we actually lucked out getting RJ could have been worse and dropped out of top three like the 2nd and 3rd place teams did.

How about 2015 when we dropped a spot, and we all know we would have had Okafor instead of KP.......how were we tortured then, the lottery did us a great favor.

Knicks would have chosen Knox over Sexton so no torture there?

I think the exaggerations are a bit much on the poor me syndromes. It is what it is, we have no idea after a few games where we wind up in the lottery, but it could be 1 it could be 8 and we can still get the number 1.

We finish last and don't get number one, don't blame the lottery. We know this way ahead of time.
    He's talking about not getting #1 pick since Ewing both KP and RJ draft Knicks didn't get it and couple other draft were Knicks got kicked down instead of staying or going up.

WIseman ineligible for draft now.

Then you guys can still draft Edwards, LaMelo or Nico or RJ Hampton depends on where you guys are in the Draft. If you guys tank successfully and get the worst record in the NBA, then if the lottery does you a favor and you end up #1 or #2 in the Draft then you may as well be golden in this rebuild

The NCAA has ruled Memphis F/C James Wiseman -- the possible No. 1 overall pick in 2020 NBA Draft -- ineligible, his lawyers said in Memphis. -WOJ
    Last edited by Garrett2010; 11-08-2019 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    The NCAA has ruled Memphis F/C James Wiseman -- the possible No. 1 overall pick in 2020 NBA Draft -- ineligible, his lawyers said in Memphis. -WOJ
    What happened?

And how the hell can the ncaa make a player ineligible for the nba?

Shady NCAA nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    WIseman ineligible for draft now.
    Ineligible to play, not be drafted.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast