Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 414 1231151101 ... LastLast

2020 Draft Thread

Lets face it guys - We're heading for a top lottery pick, hopefully...

Cole Anthony made his debut tonight for UNC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e94efUYikyo

My god this is what a point guard should look like. 35 pts 11 rb 5 ast in his debut - That shot

If we are in top 5 and miss Cole, LaMelo Ball is the option

Further down the list are the French kid Maledon and Nico Mannion.

It's just like our luck when that the years we would likely get the top pick, actually have our picks, they change the goddamn lottery rules.
    Last edited by Shawn2timer; 11-07-2019 at 04:07 PM.

RJ Hampton also you can't forget about him but for the Knicks...if I'm a Knicks fan I want Cole Anthony or LaMelo Ball

Would be nice to land Greg Anthony's son in the draft to pair with RJ

As far as the 2020 Draft...Knicks fans well the FO as an organization can look to names like Anthony Edwards, LaMelo Ball, Cole Anthony, James Wiseman, RJ Hampton, Isaiah Stewart, Deni Avdija, Nico Mannion, Theo Maledon just to name a few

Its a little early guys for this

We dont have any of our pgs yet dsj and mainly payton makes us a better team

Finally a thread that makes sense.

Then what you guys need is a PF or a C this upcoming draft or at best you need a SF. I mean you have Barrett as an SG, you guys have PGs in DSJ, Frank and Payton, PF in Randle, C in Mitch so yeah you would need a SF.

I was thinking about drafting Cole Anthony immediately after this years draft. I have been wanting a great PG on this team for so many years. It would cure so many Knick issues. Would love to see it but could the Knicks ever be so lucky? Anthony will be a star in this league...

James Wiseman, it will be the Knicks luck to win the lottery and you may have to pick this guy, he's a stud and is 7'1 with a 7'6 wing span.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl6Cdm-4ZSA

Check out all the big time college coach's at his game. Nice moves on offense, quick feet and a lefty.

I've posted this before lol, Cole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKmk27M4mMw

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I've posted this before lol, Cole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKmk27M4mMw
    If the Knicks are lucky enough to win the lottery and they don't pick Anthony that might do it for me. An epic level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    If the Knicks are lucky enough to win the lottery and they don't pick Anthony that might do it for me. An epic level of stupidity.
    Wiseman has a clean stroke, he is extremely athletic, it's one game but right now he'd be the choice as the number one pick, there is no reason with his form he won't hit from three, he's presently 18, 19 on draft night, at 7'1 moves like the wind and has a 7'6 wingspan.
    I'm not sure for Cole you can pass up a guy that will dominate on both ends of the court?

Need is important but when you stink and you get top picks you have to go with best. Now this is subject to change its so early, but what a nice problem to have.

Tell you what we get a top three pick, you know that wouldn't have happened with KP so there is that lol

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Wiseman has a clean stroke, he is extremely athletic, it's one game but right now he'd be the choice as the number one pick, there is no reason with his form he won't hit from three, he's presently 18, 19 on draft night, at 7'1 moves like the wind and has a 7'6 wingspan.
    I'm not sure for Cole you can pass up a guy that will dominate on both ends of the court?

Need is important but when you stink and you get top picks you have to go with best. Now this is subject to change its so early, but what a nice problem to have.

Tell you what we get a top three pick, you know that wouldn't have happened with KP so there is that lol
    I'm not saying Wiseman isn't a great prospect but we both know it's a guard league now and Anthony provides us something that we have never had. An elite PG. The type of player who can make others around him better as well as be an explosive scorer. I think Cole has to be the first pick.

Does cole anthony look very small for someone listed at 6"3 or is it just me?

Page 1 of 414 1231151101 ... LastLast