Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 326 of 431 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 6460
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Josh Jackson doesn’t bring a single positive to the floor. He’s awful. “Let’s dump the 20 year old that has higher potential for a nobody like josh Jackson. You people have lost your damn mind. Yes nobody knows what Knox will be but all reports have him as a hard worker, he clearly has talent he’s very raw. You people would have given up on a ton of guys that took a couple years to show what they can do. Christ.

Josh Jackson last 10 games of the season
    21min 46%FG 36%3P% 13pts 1stl 2ast 2rbs

Kevin Knox last 10 games of the season
    16min 30%FG 34%3P% 5pts 1stl 0.8ast 2rbs
    Last edited by 2010 or Bust; 07-02-2020 at 01:00 PM.
    IT'S SHOWTIME!!

I seen the video lol I’ve followed wood since mil. Does he have talent yeah but your acting like he’s going to come change this franchise. He’s not that type of player.
    I still like him in a 6th man role as first big off the bench for maybe 12-14 mil a year on a short deal.

Ball-Buddy-RJ-Gallo-Mitch
    Frank-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Wood

Should be an over .500 playoff team.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Knox is straight-up trash. For a guy his size, he can’t even finish at the rim. He’s not a shooter and he plays 0 defense.

Jackson can at least play defense and still has his high-level athleticism that made him a Top 5 pick.

He played great in the G-League and looked much improved this season with Memphis.
    I disagree with Knox’s not being a shooter. He has a pretty smooth stroke. I agree he has been trash but I think physically and skill set wise he profiles as good 3 point shooting, floor running wing. I have been very disappointed with his motor and I think that motor often tells us something about a guy’s likelyhood to improve. I’m not giving up on Knox but I do think he has to start turning the corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010 or Bust View Post

I always say box score numbers from 10 meaningless is what is important

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yeah I'm not taking Jackson over Knox. I'd at least like to see what Knox does in his third year before making any grand observations about his future.

2020 Draft Thread

I seen the video lol I’ve followed wood since mil. Does he have talent yeah but your acting like he’s going to come change this franchise. He’s not that type of player.
    Even Anthony Davis couldn’t “change the franchise”. You saying you wouldn’t take him either?

Point is, Wood would help be apart of making us win more games. He certainly has All-Star potential.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010 or Bust View Post

10 game sample lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Even Anthony Davis couldn’t “change the franchise”. You saying you wouldn’t take him either?

Point is, Wood would help be apart of making us win more games. He certainly has All-Star potential.
    Anthony Davis would undoubtedly change the franchise lol I doubt wood is ever an allstar
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I still like him in a 6th man role as first big off the bench for maybe 12-14 mil a year on a short deal.

Ball-Buddy-RJ-Gallo-Mitch
    Frank-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Wood

Should be an over .500 playoff team.
    Yes I’d give wood 12-14 mill for sure. If RJ takes a big step that team could be interesting. If we got lucky enough to get ball. How about we trade for booker instead of buddy lol I’m not the biggest booker fan (he’s a star not a superstar imo) and I think it would cost to much but if we could somehow get him without trading RJ or Mitch I’d trade pretty much every pick we’d have lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Yes I’d give wood 12-14 mill for sure. If RJ takes a big step that team could be interesting. If we got lucky enough to get ball. How about we trade for booker instead of buddy lol I’m not the biggest booker fan (he’s a star not a superstar imo) and I think it would cost to much but if we could somehow get him without trading RJ or Mitch I’d trade pretty much every pick we’d have lol
    I mean yeah I’d 100% prefer Booker over Hield but just guessing he will cost WAAAYYYY more. Will be an interesting draft and FA season.

2020 Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I disagree with Knox’s not being a shooter. He has a pretty smooth stroke. I agree he has been trash but I think physically and skill set wise he profiles as good 3 point shooting, floor running wing. I have been very disappointed with his motor and I think that motor often tells us something about a guy’s likelyhood to improve. I’m not giving up on Knox but I do think he has to start turning the corner

I can’t ever see him being a consistent shooter with that high-arcing 3PT shot of his. Everything has to be perfect for his shot to go in on a consistent basis. I don’t see that happening, but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 07-02-2020 at 02:30 PM.

I mean yeah I’d 100% prefer Booker over Hield but just guessing he will cost WAAAYYYY more. Will be an interesting draft and FA season.
    I don’t think there’s any chance they deal Booker anytime soon. Probably talking the 22-23 season at the earliest (if at all)

Oh yeah it’s unlikely just some rumors. Every year the suns stink more and more rumors happen. Will be interesting to see if he demands a trade at some point
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Anthony Davis would undoubtedly change the franchise lol I doubt wood is ever an allstar
    Yes of course he would.

We’ll revisit this convo when Wood is taking the league by storm. Hopefully it’s for us

10 game sample lol
    I'll post Knox whole season stats...its just as bad. In fact those 10 game numbers are pretty much identical to what he did the entire year. He doesn't play defense, he doesn't rebound and his shot might come around. He has no confidence in himself and playing for a city that rips people apart it just seems like a bad fit. I'd rather take my chance with Jackson who can contribute right now and has just as much upside.
    IT'S SHOWTIME!!