Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 158
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,714

    Favorite and least favorite Knicks

    Payton is my favorite Knick. He is an absolute pro. He brings it every night and plays the smartest floor game of any Knick Iíve seen in a long time. Honestly I think he is the most valuable player on this team. If he didnít go down weíd be in the playoff hunt lol


    Least favorite: DSJ: I think that take your L guy is right on him. The kid quit on Dallas, he has had conditioning problems, he doesnít always give effort. He can get in the paint so easily which is huge for a PG but I think he is a lost cause

    2nd least favorite is Bobby Portis. This guy has a really good skill set on offense. He is also strong and athletic enough to be a legit rotation player. He just doesnít play smart or hard enough 99% of the time

    Love/hate: Frank. He is the most overrated Knick prospect ever. That said he may have a place. If he can bring a little play making to the wing and play solid D I can see him being a you know what you are going to get 20 min a night guy on a real team. He clearly is not a pg and never will be and he doesnít have the motor/aggression to be a Green or Smart but maybe a Covington type with less shooting and a little play making.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 02-09-2020 at 11:57 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,145
    RJ is my favorite. True pro navigating the nba as a teenager has shown exciting flashes.

    Randle is my least favorite. Infuriating player because he is so skilled. Zero basketball iq and awareness when he plays within himself heís very good but itís just too infrequent.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,714
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    RJ is my favorite. True pro navigating the nba as a teenager has shown exciting flashes.

    Randle is my least favorite. Infuriating player because he is so skilled. Zero basketball iq and awareness when he plays within himself heís very good but itís just too infrequent.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree with all this. I was not a fan of RJ game coming in at all but I love his mentality. I still have some doubts but I like him and considering I didnít coming in I have to him credit. Tough and smart kid


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    65,056

    Favorite and least favorite Knicks

    Favorite Knick: Mitch
    2nd Favorite: Frank

    Least Favorite Knick: Randle
    2nd Least Favorite: Payton

    Love/Hate: DSJ

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    32,809
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Favorite Knick: Mitch
    2nd Favorite: Frank

    Least Favorite Knick: Randle
    2nd Least Favorite: Payton

    Love/Hate: DSJ
    Flip Mitch & Frank and we have the same list. Take DSJR out too...lol. Never liked him.

    and i try so hard to like Randle and envision him as part of the future but he's just such a selfish knucklehead. It's infuriating how many times he passes up wide open teammates.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    111
    I don't have a favorite player to be honest. I'd trade anyone on the roster and not feel bad about it. But if I had to pick one, it's probably Mitch. Nothing pumps me up more than him blocking a shot or catching an alley.

    My least favorite player by far is Ntilikina. He's been a bust and his fans just make it impossible to like him.

    My love/hate is RJ. It sucks he was the 3rd player in a 2 player draft and we ended up with that 3rd pick. It's not his fault he is not Zion or Ja so I try to not hate him for it. He's a nice player but he's not a 3rd overall pick level player.
    Last edited by beagleboss; 02-10-2020 at 10:26 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,065
    Favorite: Frank.

    Iím biased for point guards, especially ones that defend their ***** off. And Frank was a recognition by the front office that our backcourt defense had been terrible for years - unfortunately, that didnít last since we brought in Jarrett Jack and Emmanuel Mudiay immediately after. Donít think Frank is a PG anymore, but still have hopes he can be a solid piece on a good team.

    2nd Favorites: Mitch/RJ.

    Mitch is just a monster and seems like a great kid. As a Duke fan, I loved RJ in college and I have no doubt heís going to figure it out at this level. Heís got a great attitude.

    Least Favorite: Bobby Portis.

    While Randle at least has some redeeming qualities, Bobby has none. And is somehow worse on defense.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    65,056

    Favorite and least favorite Knicks

    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Flip Mitch & Frank and we have the same list. Take DSJR out too...lol. Never liked him.

    and i try so hard to like Randle and envision him as part of the future but he's just such a selfish knucklehead. It's infuriating how many times he passes up wide open teammates.
    I was debating putting Frank 1st, but he still frustrates me enough where I canít put him over Mitch. Mitch is so fun to watch grabbing alleys, putback dunks, and huge blocks.

    DSJ could be a very exciting and dynamic 2-way player, but he consistently makes poor decisions and his effort level is not consistent. Not to mention he canít shoot FTs which makes him useless.

    Iím tired of Randle. He works really hard which I can appreciate, but without Morris weíre just going to see him playing hero ball in every close game. He also always wants to bring the ball up which is so annoying. Youíre not LeBron bro, lmao

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,714
    Quote Originally Posted by beagleboss View Post
    I don't have a favorite player to be honest. I'd trade anyone on the roster and not feel bad about it. But if I had to pick one, it's probably Mitch. Nothing pumps me up more than him blocking a shot or catching an alley.

    My least favorite player by far is Ntilikina. He's been a bust and his fans just make it impossible to like him.

    My love/hate is RJ. It sucks he was the 3rd player in a 2 player draft and we ended up with that 3rd pick. It's not his fault he is not Zion or Ja so I try to not hate him for it. He's a nice player but he's not a 3rd overall pick level player.
    100%
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    65,056
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    100%
    Lmaooo Frank is the GOAT

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    7,033
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I was debating putting Frank 1st, but he still frustrates me enough where I canít put him over Mitch. Mitch is so fun to watch grabbing alleys, putback dunks, and huge blocks.

    DSJ could be a very exciting and dynamic 2-way player, but he consistently makes poor decisions and his effort level is not consistent. Not to mention he canít shoot FTs which makes him useless.

    Iím tired of Randle. He works really hard which I can appreciate, but without Morris weíre just going to see him playing hero ball in every close game. He also always wants to bring the ball up which is so annoying. Youíre not LeBron bro, lmao
    Fizdale told him he was Durant. FO message to Randle, we want you to make the all star team, we want you to play more point forward, we want you to be the leader and here's a bag of cash.

    I don't see how any of that is his fault. Same Knicks story as usual. The guy would be a solid forward making half of what he does and doing half of what he tries to do on any other good team.

    I agree with most that his play can be infuriating at times, down right ugly. But on a personal level he seems quite soft spoken and likable. And he plays with so much heart, surprising how he's anyone's least favorite

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    7,033
    Favorite: RJ & Payton (All Heart)
    Least Favorite: Dennis Smith Jr.
    Knox making a case, but there isn't enough he can do this year to move ahead of Dennis.
    Last edited by Shawn2timer; 02-10-2020 at 05:09 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,746
    Favorite: Mitch & RJ because they actually have promise.

    Least Favorite: Frank...I do not want to dislike Frank and I do believe that he is a legit NBA player on the right team and in the right system, but the pedestal his fans place him on is is truly disgusting. He's at best a below average NBA player RIGHT NOW and he gets "Future MVP" treatment by his fans. And I truly, truly cannot comprehend it.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    65,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Fizdale told him he was Durant. FO message to Randle, we want you to make the all star team, we want you to play more point forward, we want you to be the leader and here's a bag of cash.

    I don't see how any of that is his fault. Same Knicks story as usual. The guy would be a solid forward making half of what he does and doing half of what he tries to do on any other good team.

    I agree with most that his play can be infuriating at times, down right ugly. But on a personal level he seems quite soft spoken and likable. And he plays with so much heart, surprising how he's anyone's least favorite
    When did Fiz say that? The FO told him that? Randle said it was a goal of his to make the all-star team.

    Heís got an inflated ego. He thinks because he got paid that heís ďthe manĒ here but heís not. Heís just sloppy 2nds for when we missed out on everyone we wanted and had to spend our cap somewhere. If he stayed within himself and made good basketball plays, we would be a better team. Instead he prefers to bring the ball up and dribble into triple-teams.

    Iím also not talking about personality. I donít really care about that.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    65,056
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Favorite: Mitch & RJ because they actually have promise.

    Least Favorite: Frank...I do not want to dislike Frank and I do believe that he is a legit NBA player on the right team and in the right system, but the pedestal his fans place him on is is truly disgusting. He's at best a below average NBA player RIGHT NOW and he gets "Future MVP" treatment by his fans. And I truly, truly cannot comprehend it.
    How does that make Frank your least favorite? Sounds like you hate the fans who like him.

    Find one person that said Frank is a future MVP. Thatís ridiculous. People like Frank because he actually plays great defense and he has shown some improvement offensively. Maybe not as much as weíd like, but heís definitely trending upwards.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •