Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 145 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2341
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    So would you take Halliburton over Cole? Im guessing youd take Hayes over both?

Im just trying to gauge because as Ive said this draft feels particularly tricky. Its tough to say whos the right target here.
    Honestly I haven't seen enough of Hayes & Haliburton.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Are we sure that Kira Lewis Jr. from Alabama isnt the best PG in this draft?

Hes an 18 year old Sophomore and is a full year younger than Freshman Cole Anthony.

He seems to have a well-rounded game shooting 50% from 2s, 36% from 3, and 80% from the line in his career.

Hes very quick and has decent size (63 w/ 67+ wingspan). If were picking in the 7-8 range, I wouldnt mind him at all. He probably needs to put some weight on, but thats not a huge deal.
    Im not sure of anything in this draft lol, other than Id like to target guards and 3 point shooters

Not familiar with this kid but Ill check him out

Hes an 18 year old Sophomore and is a full year younger than Freshman Cole Anthony.

He seems to have a well-rounded game shooting 50% from 2s, 36% from 3, and 80% from the line in his career.

Hes very quick and has decent size (63 w/ 67+ wingspan). If were picking in the 7-8 range, I wouldnt mind him at all. He probably needs to put some weight on, but thats not a huge deal.
    BR write up on Kira Lewis for their mock.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...pects.amp.html

Averaging 18.1 points, 5.2 assists and 5.0 rebounds as an 18-year-old sophomore, Lewis has become worth thinking about in the 20s. Questions about his athletic ability when separating and finishing are fair, but his age and production create a compelling first-round argument, particularly given his NBA-level quickness off the dribble.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Im not sure of anything in this draft lol, other than Id like to target guards and 3 point shooters

Not familiar with this kid but Ill check him out
    I didnt even know who he was until I read an article. I like him better than everyone else honestly. I know these are just highlights, but he looks like everything we need in a PG:

https://youtu.be/oRz2CxNc9nA

This draft is nearly impossible to figure out

Can we just let the team computer auto-draft for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    BR write up on Kira Lewis for their mock.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...pects.amp.html
    Lewis is not a Westbrook or Morant type of athlete, but I think he is similar to DeAaron Fox. Hes extremely quick and he has plenty enough athleticism. His shot is smooth and quick as well and he finished at the rim at a 58% rate. His PG skills look solid as well.

He was not eligible for the NBA draft last year due to his age. I feel like hes getting slept on because hes not a Freshman and the heavy amount of PGs seemingly available this draft.

But for me, he has the fewest question marks and checks the most boxes. Hes exactly what this team needs. A quick penetrator who can create and also hit jumpers.

Great display of his athleticism right here (skip to 18:10)

https://youtu.be/oRz2CxNc9nA?t=1090

Great display of his athleticism right here (skip to 18:10)

https://youtu.be/oRz2CxNc9nA?t=1090
    Yeah highlights look good. Highlights always look good but I like what Im seeing.

He should be there with our late first. I still like Nesmith if he slides that far but this kid or Nico are also interesting in the late first if theyre there.

Not meaning to pick on you Stuna, but if we say this about every player projected in the lottery then were bound to be right about one of them.

Theres a reason guys like Lonzo and Anthony Edwards are at the top of all the mocks. They have physical gifts and elite talents that other prospects will never be able to match.

Does that mean theyre definitely going to be the best of the bunch? Absolutely not. But its why youd never take Kira Lewis over one of them.

2020 Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Not meaning to pick on you Stuna, but if we say this about every player projected in the lottery then were bound to be right about one of them.

Theres a reason guys like Lonzo and Anthony Edwards are at the top of all the mocks. They have physical gifts and elite talents that other prospects will never be able to match.

Does that mean theyre definitely going to be the best of the bunch? Absolutely not. But its why youd never take Kira Lewis over one of them.
    Edwards is not a PG, and Ball may be the only PG I take over Lewis. But thats only because of his size and pure PG skills. However hes FAR from a finished product and his range of outcomes seem extreme. Hes not the best fit either.

Lewis seems like a seamless fit in our offense. Hes good enough to play on ball with his speed and off-ball with his shot that projects well to the NBA. Hes not as ball-dominant like Ball is, so RJ can continue to develop as a secondary playmaker.

2 seasons of quality play in college as a 17 and 18 year old is very impressive, and thats what Lewis has done. If were picking 6-8, who are you taking? Im assuming Edwards, Ball, Wiseman, Deni, and Toppin are taken (just a guess).
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 03-26-2020 at 12:48 AM.

Edwards is not a PG, and Ball may be the only PG I take over Lewis. But thats only because of his size and pure PG skills. However hes FAR from a finished product and his range of outcomes seem extreme. Hes not the best fit either.

Lewis seems like a seamless fit in our offense. Hes good enough to play on ball with his speed and off-ball with his shot that projects well to the NBA. Hes not as ball-dominant like Ball is, so RJ can continue to develop as a secondary playmaker.

2 seasons of quality play in college as a 17 and 18 year old is very impressive, and thats what Lewis has done. If were picking 6-8, who are you taking? Im assuming Edwards, Ball, Wiseman, Deni, and Toppin are taken (just a guess).
    Dont get me wrong, I like Lewis. It was more of a response to are we sure X is not the best player in the draft.

Lonzos size and playmaking skills give him the highest ceiling by far. Im taking him #1.

If Ball, Edwards, Wiseman, Deni and Toppin are off the board, then I think it comes down to one of the remaining PGs. Id probably go Hayes, but cant go wrong with Cole either.

If Cole and Hayes were also off the board, I think you have a decision to make between Haliburton, Maxey and Lewis. I think Haliburton is the best player with the highest floor of the bunch, and honestly that might be the more enticing if youre in the 810 range. Maxey seems like a poor fit. Lewis would be the pick if we were really trying to hit a home run and hoping he hits his ceiling.

I think I go Haliburton in that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post

That Lewis kid looks special, I like him a lot. The media has hyped Melo Ball to the top like they did his brother who is nowhere near as good as dominate scoring PGs that have been drafted since Lonzo like Trae Young and Ja... Neither one of them were all that efficient in college either but you could see that fire to score on anybody. Cole Anthony has that special it factor, that eye test thing the Knicks keep missing!

If we took Obi Toppin first and got Lewis with the Clippers pick I wouldn't be mad. Lewis played well in the McDonald's all American game but to me it's clear who has that dominate factor... Get it right Leon Rose...

https://youtu.be/25g4HFeHElo

Don't get me wrong I would love to get Melo Ball too but he is going top 3 which with the way the draft lotto is set up who knows what teams that will be. Cole, Lewis, Haliburton, Hayes are all realistic picks if Ball is off the board. Knicks should come out of this draft with a franchise point guard!

https://youtu.be/5d3MNxZ07Ic

This kid sounds like he is all of 18 but he produces some pretty good YouTube videos about the Knicks.

This video is dead on about the upcoming draft and the Knicks choices...

https://youtu.be/OLyp72qsFf8

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    I definitely disagree with that statement. Cole has not shown he is better than Sexton. I would take Sexton over Cole any day. The lack of talent cop out is lazy at best. Double teams, Cole has struggled to blow past his own man all year. The only saving grace he has, is if his injury is worse than reported and it's been bothering him all year. If...
    Sexton is crazy fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.