Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 419 of 664 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 9954
  1. #6271
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    ROLL TIDE, Alabama
    Posts
    972
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    The misconception that Lamelo canít shoot is crazy. Heís had a better shot than Rubio Since he was 14 lol
    Prove that it's a misconception...

  2. #6272
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    ROLL TIDE, Alabama
    Posts
    972
    Quote Originally Posted by beagleboss View Post
    Where did the Rubio comparison come from cause LaMelo plays nothing like him. He's more like Jason "White Chocolate" Williams in Penny Hardaway's body.
    I said that a while back, minus the penny body (he need to stock-up on some collard greens). He definitely got some white chocolate in his game, that's what excites me about him.

  3. #6273
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,627
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...nd-predictions

    New BR mock:

    LaMelo - To Bulls
    Edwards
    Wiseman
    Toppin
    Deni
    Okoro
    Hali
    Cole - Knicks fall to 8th pick
    Okongwu
    Hayes

  4. #6274
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,227
    People forget rubio was balling in the 2nd hardest league in the world I think the rubio comparison is fair
    Last edited by east fb knicks; 08-05-2020 at 02:55 PM.

  5. #6275
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    ROLL TIDE, Alabama
    Posts
    972
    Didn't New Orleans have the same odds as us last year and ended up with the #1 pick?

  6. #6276
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    68,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...nd-predictions

    New BR mock:

    LaMelo - To Bulls
    Edwards
    Wiseman
    Toppin
    Deni
    Okoro
    Hali
    Cole - Knicks fall to 8th pick
    Okongwu
    Hayes
    Please take Hayes Knicks.

  7. #6277
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    68,543
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    From what Iíve seen Hali is definitely a far better passer/playmaker than Lewis. I donít really expect great or necessarily even good playmaking from Lewis at all. He seems like a fast scoring point guard whoís rail thin and may struggle somewhat against larger NBA guys until he adjusts.
    Kira is a scoring PG first and foremost, but his passing is underrated and should improve with age. He didnít have a rim runner at Alabama, only shooters so he couldnít showcase all of his passing abilities. His live-action passing is very good with both hands. He needs to play more under control and force the issue less.

  8. #6278
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,557
    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Prove that it's a misconception...
    Check out his shot in HS. Heís got a good FT% so yeah.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  9. #6279
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,557
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    People forget rubio was balling in the 2nd hardest league in the world I think the rubio comparison is fair
    Lol he plays nothing like Rubio.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  10. #6280
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,227
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lol he plays nothing like Rubio.
    Lol I know you know nothing but rubio had a high ceiling he never reached

  11. #6281
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,227
    We got the 26th pick now😁

  12. #6282
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,557
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Lol I know you know nothing but rubio had a high ceiling he never reached
    Lmaooo but he doesnít play anything like Rubio. Yes Rubio coming out was the man bUt that donít mean ****
    . They play different games.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  13. #6283
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,627
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    We got the 26th pick now😁
    Let's keep it moving!

  14. #6284
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,493
    Ugghh...I dunno. I hate these comparison games.

    Jason Williams was FILTH. I hadn't seen passes like that since Magic Johnson in his prime. I haven't seen Lamelo Ball deliver a sick pass even 1/100th as sick as Jason Williams.

    Lamelo and Penny Hardaway comparisons feel a little bit more comfortable.

    Knicks need a little draft magic. Come on, the Knicks are DUE.

  15. #6285
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Ugghh...I dunno. I hate these comparison games.

    Jason Williams was FILTH. I hadn't seen passes like that since Magic Johnson in his prime. I haven't seen Lamelo Ball deliver a sick pass even 1/100th as sick as Jason Williams.

    Lamelo and Penny Hardaway comparisons feel a little bit more comfortable.

    Knicks need a little draft magic. Come on, the Knicks are DUE.
    Go watch again. Just because Ball isnít out there playing AND-1, doesnít mean what he can do isnít unique and impressive. Go watch his mid-dribble one hand passes all over the place. Through traffic, no-look, bounce, especially full-court lobs on the break.

    Thatís not stuff you learn. You can either do it or you canít

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •