Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 416 of 686 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    There was issues lol why do you think they dealt him
    They dealt him because they didn't need him with Steph and Klay coming back. Also, they got a good return on him in the trade.

Amare and acy are done. Porters had more than one game lmaooo
    Name a player on Melo Ball's team or anyone else's team in the lottery currently better than Amare Stoudemire?

You know he would still murder 99% of college kids or anybody on that scrub Australian team that LaMelo bought...lol

Point is Deni was MVP of the entire league and won the championship. If Knicks scouts can't see that he is really the best player in this draft they are nuts! (This is an emotional post)

LaMelo is not better than Deni...Sorry, too many ex-NBA players are saying this kid is the real deal and they know better than us!

Draft Deni

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    They dealt him because they didn't need him with Steph and Klay coming back. Also, they got a good return on him in the trade.
    Was never going to be a great fit. They took him to not come away empty handed from losing KD. And then moved him to save a few bucks off the tax bill, and maybe find a better fit with Wiggins

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Name a player on Melo Ball's team or anyone else's team in the lottery currently better than Amare Stoudemire?

You know he would still murder 99% of college kids or anybody on that scrub Australian team that LaMelo bought...lol

Point is Deni was MVP of the entire league and won the championship. If Knicks scouts can't see that he is really the best player in this draft they are nuts! (This is an emotional post)

LaMelo is not better than Deni...Sorry, too many ex-NBA players are saying this kid is the real deal and they know better than us!

Draft Deni
    Lol amare stinks stop it heís not an nba pro anymore. Acy was garbage his entire career I donít care about that league just like I donít care about Lamelos league. Lamelo is the better prospect by a good margin. Itís not close but whatever your entitled to your own opinion lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Was never going to be a great fit. They took him to not come away empty handed from losing KD. And then moved him to save a few bucks off the tax bill, and maybe find a better fit with Wiggins
    Oh I agree with you there.They signed Russell so they could later move him for other assets. They got a first and a second in the deal for essentially cash. Wiggins was just gravy. Brilliant move actually.

I mean if Minnesota stinks next year yes good value if theyíre a playoff team not the best. They took on a terrible contract/average player in Wiggins. Why is he not a good fit with Steph but a good fit with Lamelo? He needs the ball in his hands would be the argument. Klay fits everywhere lol he can play SF and not miss a beat. There were rumblings about Russell not liking the idea of playing off the ball.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I mean if Minnesota stinks next year yes good value if theyíre a playoff team not the best. They took on a terrible contract/average player in Wiggins. Why is he not a good fit with Steph but a good fit with Lamelo? He needs the ball in his hands would be the argument. Klay fits everywhere lol he can play SF and not miss a beat. There were rumblings about Russell not liking the idea of playing off the ball.
    When does Minnesota ever not stink lol.

Although, if they get Ball I could definitely see them as a solid playoff team.

Minnesota probably gets Andrew Wiggins vibes with Edwards (I donít share that opinion) so I doubt that they draft him.

Ball definitely makes sense on the Timberwolves because Russell can easily play on and off ball. Although neither are very good defenders, even though both have above average size.

If we end up drafting 7 or 8 and Hayes and Deni are gone (which I believe they will be), who does everyone like between Cole, Kira, and Hali?

Iím sort of open to taking a swing on Cole there. I do think spacing on UNC this year was historically bad and I like his potential combo guard scoring ability.

Then trade our later two picks plus the weaker Dal pick to move up to around 18 for Poku.

Even if we sign no one go into next season with:

Cole-Frank-RJ-Poku-Mitch
    DSJ-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Randle
    Harper-Sanon-Iggy-Woot-Taj

Yes weíll be bad but I actually like that rosterís potential to grow together and then next year we draft Cade.

When does Minnesota ever not stink lol.

Although, if they get Ball I could definitely see them as a solid playoff team.
    The Wolves drafted Ricky Rubio and Jonny Flynn above Steph Curry. Donnie Walsh couldn't part with a future first rounder and settled for Jordan Hill.

Not sure who was dumber.

If the Wolves are between the Knicks and Lamelo, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Wolves drafted Ricky Rubio and Jonny Flynn above Steph Curry. Donnie Walsh couldn't part with a future first rounder and settled for Jordan Hill.

Not sure who was dumber.

If the Wolves are between the Knicks and Lamelo, go for it.
    By the way, you never answered my question a few pages back. Give me what you want to give up to move up from say 6 to 3. Just so we have it here whether you like a move they do or donít do later. Or from 7 to 2?

And who do you want, really? And who donít you want? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    By the way, you never answered my question a few pages back. Give me what you want to give up to move up from say 6 to 3. Just so we have it here whether you like a move they do or donít do later. Or from 7 to 2?

And who do you want, really? And who donít you want? Just curious
    I definitely want the Knicks to get a top flight point guard. I'm not the biggest fan of LaMelo Ball's game but he's the best fit for this Knicks roster.

I don't want the Knicks to trade down. I don't want them to draft a project or a point forward or even a combo guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    I definitely want the Knicks to get a top flight point guard. I'm not the biggest fan of LaMelo Ball's game but he's the best fit for this Knicks roster.

I don't want the Knicks to trade down. I don't want them to draft a project or a point forward or even a combo guard.
    So you want Ball, or you donít? And who else do you want?

And whatís a move you would make to move up to draft someone you want?

Lol amare stinks stop it heís not an nba pro anymore. Acy was garbage his entire career I donít care about that league just like I donít care about Lamelos league. Lamelo is the better prospect by a good margin. Itís not close but whatever your entitled to your own opinion lol
    So what are you basing this on? His 27% from 3? His 30% overall fg%? His 4 turnovers per game? His almost non-existent defense? Oh I know, the fact that he was playing in a league of guys who didn't even get D1 scholarship offers...lol. Pick your poison guy... I'll remind you whose better in about 6 months.