Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 412 of 662 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 9923
    https://www.thestepien.com/2020/01/2...outing-report/
    Shooting: Not much there yet, but there is reason to buy the shot. Nice and high release (very difficult to contest) with no major form issues and a smooth release, good FT shooter for a freshman big, and hit a few on limited attempts this year. Likes the turnaround J from the post, though, as mentioned above, he settles sometimes for those when he has an advantage situation. Shot is a bit less smooth (and slower) the further from the block he gets, though still not broken Ė also looks like he has a natural lean on C&S, which is probably something that should be cleaned up. Potential PnP player going forward and I can see him adding range including some 3s, though Iím donít really think heíll be hitting PnPs from 3s Ė just spot ups, which is probably

Wiseman also has a good handle for a big he's the best big prospect for a reason lol

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Wiseman also has a good handle for a big he's the best big prospect for a reason lol
    Again I wonít be surprised if he goes top 2 or 3 in this draft. But heís absolutely also a slide candidate and I could see him dropping to as low as 8 or so depending on who drafts where and teamsí perceptions on him.

Donít get me wrong I do like the brief highlights of wiseman. But only knicks fans, will draft the one position we have already filled in a shooter/guard driven basketball league. We should have just kept KP he was the ideal 5 in this league and would work like a charm next to Mitchell.....but poop/mills

Quote Originally Posted by PewPew View Post
    Donít get me wrong I do like the brief highlights of wiseman. But only knicks fans, will draft the one position we have already filled in a shooter/guard driven basketball league. We should have just kept KP he was the ideal 5 in this league and would work like a charm next to Mitchell.....but poop/mills
    The Knicks Front Office and Coaching Staff are responsible for KP's injury. Knicks told him to bulk up and he blew his knee out. Dallas told him to lose weight. Now he looks great.

Dallas will have enough cap space to sign Goran Dragic at PG and Dalino Gallinari at SF, which makes them a sick team next season.

I don't understand how GM Scott Perry could underestimate Doncic's maturation in the NBA. The Euro leagues are no joke.

The Knicks need to go out there and GET their man. Don't play around. Get a point guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Knicks Front Office and Coaching Staff are responsible for KP's injury. Knicks told him to bulk up and he blew his knee out. Dallas told him to lose weight. Now he looks great.

Dallas will have enough cap space to sign Goran Dragic at PG and Dalino Gallinari at SF, which makes them a sick team next season.

I don't understand how GM Scott Perry could underestimate Doncic's maturation in the NBA. The Euro leagues are no joke.

The Knicks need to go out there and GET their man. Don't play around. Get a point guard.
    About the bolded, I'm pretty sure KP's injury had nothing to do with what you mentioned and everything to do with Giannis pushing KP as he was landing.
    Not sure why you want to blame the Knicks org for an injury to a healthy player.
    The Knicks might deserve blame for a lot of things but that was not the Knick's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    lol you don't know him but now you know his shot is broken dude is a beast and he might go num 1 for a reason
    Lol 2 things guy. First thing I didnít say I didnít know him I said heís unknown in the nba. Second I know you have trouble Reading bro but I didnít say his shot was broken lmaooooo I said heís no sure thing from nba range 3. Plenty of hs/college guys can shoot but arenít the same in the nba. Ask your boy Ayton.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post

No they wonít. Shut up bot
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    About the bolded, I'm pretty sure KP's injury had nothing to do with what you mentioned and everything to do with Giannis pushing KP as he was landing.
    Not sure why you want to blame the Knicks org for an injury to a healthy player.
    The Knicks might deserve blame for a lot of things but that was not the Knick's fault.
    Heís a bot bro.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Deni was MVP in the Israeli league while playing on the team with ex-nba guys like Amare and Acy who both said Deni is going to be very good in the NBA. Not comparing him to Luka per say but he also won MVP and their style of play is similar except Luka is a better passer but Deni is bigger and seems a lot faster with the ball. Deni's speed with the ball at his height and ability to get into the paint and finish is why I compare him more to Simmons than Luka.

Doesn't matter... a combination of those 2 players is a perennial all-star waiting to happen. There are plenty of good PGs in this draft. A guy like Tre Jones might end up being as good as Hayes or Haliburton. So if we realistically draft Deni and Tre Jones I'd be happy.

https://instagram.com/stories/quincyacy/2367611322547232462?utm_source=ig_story_item_share &igshid=hxqyblkv2x7s

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Deni was MVP in the Israeli league while playing on the team with ex-nba guys like Amare and Acy who both said Deni is going to be very good in the NBA. Not comparing him to Luka per say but he also won MVP and their style of play is similar except Luka is a better passer but Deni is bigger and seems a lot faster with the ball. Deni's speed with the ball at his height and ability to get into the paint and finish is why I compare him more to Simmons than Luka.

Doesn't matter... a combination of those 2 players is a perennial all-star waiting to happen. There are plenty of good PGs in this draft. A guy like Tre Jones might end up being as good as Hayes or Haliburton. So if we realistically draft Deni and Tre Jones I'd be happy.

https://instagram.com/stories/quincy...d=hxqyblkv2x7s
    Amare and acy arenít nba players at this point.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

If we don't end up with Lamelo it won't hurt as bad as not getting Morant or Zion. If we end up with Deni and able to trade up for Cole, Lewis, or Haliburton, I can ride with that.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    If we don't end up with Lamelo it won't hurt as bad as not getting Morant or Zion. If we end up with Deni and able to trade up for Cole, Lewis, or Haliburton, I can ride with that.
    I think majority here would be cool with that. Iíd highly doubt we would have a shot at Halliburton though, in that situation.
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-03-2020 at 02:51 PM.

Hey man great call on the Porter being as bad as knox take. @boogie.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Yeah this has been my plan A all along.