Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 406 of 662 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 9921
  1. #6076
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by beagleboss View Post


    I'm getting smitten with Deni. If you watch his tape from the beginning of the their season and tape from his play after the pandemic, you see so much improvement. I get giddy thinking about what Thibs can do with this kid, his motor, his work ethic and he's more skilled than I gave him credit for.
    I made that point a couple of weeks ago.
    Deni's rate of improvement has him on a trajectory heading toward Stardom.
    My personal #2 prospect after #1 LaMelo.

    I would be very happy if the Knicks take Deni if LaMelo is gone when they pick.

  2. #6077
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I think you guys might want to pump the breaks with Deni. He's playing against terrible competition in an Israeli league that Amare S. is STILL playing in. Think about that for a sec.
    He's a better prospect than Hayes and people in here love Hayes.

  3. #6078
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,180
    Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    He's a better prospect than Hayes and people in here love Hayes.
    Hayes is a PG though, which at this point it seems borderline irresponsible to not draft that position with the lotto pick.

  4. #6079
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I think you guys might want to pump the breaks with Deni. He's playing against terrible competition in an Israeli league that Amare S. is STILL playing in. Think about that for a sec.
    Amare is actually the mvp there

  5. #6080
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,219
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Hayes is a PG though, which at this point it seems borderline irresponsible to not draft that position with the lotto pick.
    I'm not a huge fan of deni but you should take bpa and never draft for need

    Deni>hayes

  6. #6081
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Hayes is a PG though, which at this point it seems borderline irresponsible to not draft that position with the lotto pick.
    Best Player Available regardless if its a PG.
    Yes Knicks need a point guard but they need the most talented individual.

  7. #6082
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,180
    I agree on BPA but just cause you guys are posting highlight videos of the kid when no one else but him is playing doesn’t automatically mean he’s actually a better prospect than Hayes.

    Just typing Deni>Hayes doesn’t magically make it true. We’ll see how it plays out.

    Guys in here were convinced Mudiay was the cant miss pick at #4 five years ago and he’s been a certified bum ever since.

  8. #6083
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,219
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I agree on BPA but just cause you guys are posting highlight videos of the kid when no one else but him is playing doesn’t automatically mean he’s actually a better prospect than Hayes.

    Just typing Deni>Hayes doesn’t magically make it true. We’ll see how it plays out.

    Guys in here were convinced Mudiay was the cant miss pick at #4 five years ago and he’s been a certified bum ever since.
    Again im Not a huge deni guy but I don't really like hayes at all lol

  9. #6084
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,180
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Again im Not a huge deni guy but I don't really like hayes at all lol
    That’s fine. None of us are pro scouts and we’re all wrong all the time. We’ll see how it shakes out. This draft is a particularly tricky one so hopefully we get it right.

  10. #6085
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,958
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I agree on BPA but just cause you guys are posting highlight videos of the kid when no one else but him is playing doesn’t automatically mean he’s actually a better prospect than Hayes.

    Just typing Deni>Hayes doesn’t magically make it true. We’ll see how it plays out.

    Guys in here were convinced Mudiay was the cant miss pick at #4 five years ago and he’s been a certified bum ever since.
    They are close IMO. I still like Hayes, I think he’s going to be a very good player. Either one would be a good pick for us

    But I never liked Mudiay. That dude was bum juice from day one

  11. #6086
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,180
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    They are close IMO. I still like Hayes, I think he’s going to be a very good player. Either one would be a good pick for us

    But I never liked Mudiay. That dude was bum juice from day one
    Realistically speaking I don’t expect Deni or Hayes to be there past 5, so we’ll either have to actually move up for once or trade up imo. And in that case I’m still eyeing Ball over anyone.

  12. #6087
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,556
    Hayes is better than deni lol the deni hype is crazy now lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  13. #6088
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,219
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Realistically speaking I don’t expect Deni or Hayes to be there past 5, so we’ll either have to actually move up for once or trade up imo. And in that case I’m still eyeing Ball over anyone.
    Your out of your mind if you think 2 pgs get taken in the top 5

  14. #6089
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,627
    Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Best Player Available regardless if its a PG.
    Yes Knicks need a point guard but they need the most talented individual.
    Completely agree. The Knicks have a severe lack of talent and have multiple needs. You don't pass up a significantly better prospect just to fill PG. Trade up the Clippers pick and get your PG then.

  15. #6090
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,219
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Hayes is better than deni lol the deni hype is crazy now lol
    atleast just off of production and fit deni is better

    Hayes has the higher ceiling tho

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •