Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    My name is Flim Flam and I am a Knicks addict it's been over two decades of it. I want to get clean...

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Plus LaMelo is better than Lonzo at the PG position...LaMelo can pass just as good as his brother probably even better as a facilitator and he can actually shoot...he can score much more effectively
    Why not get both the Ball bros, then reunite the Morris bros. Then maybe a pair of Zellers or Plumlees.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    My name is Flim Flam and I am a Knicks addict it's been over two decades of it. I want to get clean...
    I like your orange jersey0

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I like your orange jersey0
    Hahaha. Truth be told I have not purchased any Knicks merchandise or paid for a seat since the Knicks played Dallas a few seasons ago. The game KP went off in the 4th to bring us close before Dirk beat us. I refuse to pay for this crap, except for my cable which I pay for the sports package, which I need to watch the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Hahaha. Truth be told I have not purchased any Knicks merchandise or paid for a seat since the Knicks played Dallas a few seasons ago. The game KP went off in the 4th to bring us close before Dirk beat us. I refuse to pay for this crap, except for my cable which I pay for the sports package, which I need to watch the Yankees.
    Knicks will not be relevant until they get rid of Dolan

The Knicks will be relevant if they draft Cole Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    The Knicks will be relevant if they draft Cole Anthony.
    Lets not do this again.

One thing is for certain, the Knicks have the worst lottery luck in the nba.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Lets not do this again.

One thing is for certain, the Knicks have the worst lottery luck in the nba.
    RJ Barrett will be a really good player though. Typical Knicks luck would be if they got the 4th pick instead of the 3rd. For me it wasn't Zion or bust.

Also, Anthony is not the consensus #1 pick like Zion was. He's my pick but I know others disagree. So even if we get the 3rd pick again, they could still get Anthony.

RJ Barrett will be a really good player though. Typical Knicks luck would be if they got the 4th pick instead of the 3rd. For me it wasn't Zion or bust.

Also, Anthony is not the consensus #1 pick like Zion was. He's my pick but I know others disagree. So even if we get the 3rd pick again, they could still get Anthony.

Correct and the 2nd and 3rd place teams both dropped three and four spots so Knicks staying in top three was huge and honestly if they even finished 2nd they were picking RJ.

Knicks actually lucked out when they got KP and dropped a spot or we'd have Okafor. Would the Knicks have drafted Sexton before Knox? I doubt it. And we actually drafted Frank ahead of others so didn't matter.

Its too early for a consensus #1 imo, but if its anyone its wiseman.

And i dont think edwards is far off, who physically, is far more impressive than cole.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Its too early for a consensus #1 imo, but if its anyone its wiseman.

And i dont think edwards is far off, who physically, is far more impressive than cole.
    I think Cole will be a superstar in this league. That's not just my opinion but that of scouts and analysts as well.

But you know what? If we are both right that is great for the Knicks because that means they just need to finish in the top 3 again.

I think Cole will be a superstar in this league. That's not just my opinion but that of scouts and analysts as well.

But you know what? If we are both right that is great for the Knicks because that means they just need to finish in the top 3 again.
    He very well could be, every team wants a pg who knocks down the 3.

But wiseman is built like a tank. Physically he looks the way a #1 pick should look. If your the opposing team, that dude is going to indimidate you. Thats a rare speciman right there.

Its early so who knows. But i cant get excited about any of them yet because this team finds ways to mess things up.
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 11-12-2019 at 05:21 PM.

Imagine GS gets Wiseman?

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Imagine GS gets Wiseman?
    You had to speak that... Why???

If this season Frank can develop a great three point shot , off the dribble and catch and shoot, and the Knicks can get an elite point in the draft, then RJ can be the 3. So please RJ improve your shot. Then Knox can eventually be a 4. This season have to improve Knox, RJ, Frank, Mitch, and DSjr.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast