Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9meJ8p8iL9g

What's the word on this dude
    He was mentioned a few pages back. Definitely a fall back option if the Knicks don't get any of the top guys. He should be a top 10 pick.

Wiseman won't even play this year so can't even judge if it's worth going bpa or fix a need which is PG honestly I think big man come with injury history and elite PG/SF carry teams in playoffs if this was 90s then yea get those C first.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Yeah but honestly if the Knicks are smart, they would tank and if they win the lottery then at #1 you take LaMelo Ball. Why? Have you seen any of Melo's Drew League games in Australia playing for the Hawks? His numbers compared to any of the other future stars in this Draft year coming up speaks volumes. Melo's numbers speak for themselves and he's doing it in spite of his father LaVar.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Wiseman won't even play this year so can't even judge if it's worth going bpa or fix a need which is PG honestly I think big man come with injury history and elite PG/SF carry teams in playoffs if this was 90s then yea get those C first.

That is not a definite, he was already cleared to play game one and looked like a beast. And if not cleared later, he will play in Euro, he's the #1 pick he's not sitting home or simply attending college as Frosh to get drafted and leave school and possibly drop and lose millions of dollars on his first contract.

Knowing Dolan he wants LaMelo or he would want the Knicks FO to draft Melo come June...just think about it LaMelo gets drafted to New York and his jerseys would be selling like hot cakes but also he would attract media interest in New York simply because of who he is related to...his brother being Lonzo and his father being LaVar...plus Melo is NBA ready

This is one of the best drafts I've ever seen...for guards that is

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    And that's exactly what we need.

Plus LaMelo is better than Lonzo at the PG position...LaMelo can pass just as good as his brother probably even better as a facilitator and he can actually shoot...he can score much more effectively

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Plus LaMelo is better than Lonzo at the PG position...LaMelo can pass just as good as his brother probably even better as a facilitator and he can actually shoot...he can score much more effectively
    he has that same stroke though and shoots from his chest. I've only seen vid's so really can't judge but if he's covered he's not getting that shot off, like his brother.

I guess dad taught them to shoot the same way lol. Be careful what you ask for the second his son is doing something dad will be all over the franchise and this franchise is not the lakers and look what he did to them?

This team, front office, coaching and even MSG coverage is so bad all of us Knicks fans need to support one another. It's a **** show no matter what your opinion is we all all our right about something that should have and have not been done. It's a **** show. How did my grandmother who was German and Puerto Rican say it, mierda or sheizer.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    This team, front office, coaching and even MSG coverage is so bad all of us Knicks fans need to support one another. It's a **** show no matter what your opinion is we all all our right about something that should have and have not been done. It's a **** show. How did my grandmother who was German and Puerto Rican say it, mierda or sheizer.

IDK Cheets, what does it say about a fan who actually buy's the ticket to come sit at a game with a bag over their head with only two cut outs lol........

Not sure Dolan cares as long as they paid for the ticket and ordered food and beer.

Lol

If not LaMelo...then at least draft Anthony Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Good. Something to hope for. I don't watch College Basketball so I have no idea about coming guards. Who do you think is worth looking at ?

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast