Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Unless they shoot lights out AND have good vision to make their teammates better you have to play D or else we don't want you!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Not gonna talk about you know who..

But people here said Rubio was trash. We didnít want him here at all, right? Was only gonna get a cheap deal somewhere. And there he was, signing a solid deal, and heís averaging 12/8/7 with strong defense
    They said rubio and brogs were overpaid, and than cry we have no pg.

And than they celebrated the terrible contracts we handed out, and said we got great deals on then since we only gave them 1 year deals, lol.

Delusional as hell....

Cole Anthony should be the clear #1 pick.

Effortless and efficient scorer, who runs an offense and can makes his teammates better. This is not your run of the mill PG.

Future superstar, yeah I'll take Anthony...

2020 Draft Thread

Sorry wrong thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 11-10-2019 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

2020 Draft Thread

Sorry wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If Wiseman is the best player, take him. Iím just not convinced and Iím of the opinion that Cole Anthony is.

Super early, so weíll see. Firm believer in BPA though...especially in the NBA.

We need to see more of all these players before can truly debate it. Also, I donít think any of them are like Zion. That would be a no brainer for almost everyone. Itís part of the reason why there are so many differing opinions and no consensus top pick yet.
    Last edited by smood999; 11-10-2019 at 11:00 PM.

Also, letís keep this to the draft. So many other threads to debate the usual stuff. No need to turn every thread into the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    If Wiseman is the best player, take him. Iím just not convinced and Iím of the opinion that Cole Anthony is.

We need to see more of all these players before can truly debate it. Also, I donít think any of them are like Zion. That would be a no brainer for almost everyone. Itís part of the reason why there are so many differing opinions and no consensus top pick yet.
    His game is pretty similar to Mitch though. So unless you think Mitch wont develop (which is a strong possibility because low iq), than no point drafting wiseman.

Or we could trade Mitch i suppose, but that boat may have sailed in getting real value for him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9meJ8p8iL9g

What's the word on this dude

Thereís a 15 year old on the cover of SI thatís the second coming of Durant with a Kobe mentality. Tank for 2023?

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Thereís a 15 year old on the cover of SI thatís the second coming of Durant with a Kobe mentality. Tank for 2023?

Lol I know who your talking about..emoni bates yes hes really really good generational talent

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post

BPA is the way to go. We got no one player we couldn't upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9meJ8p8iL9g

What's the word on this dude
    I like him. If we ever got a PG who can't defend I would want him like this guy

As far as bigs they need to be an elite talent like embiid, jokic or towns for me to take them at number 1. If not I'm taking the perimeter player.
    Last edited by Praise_Di_Yute; 11-11-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Cole Anthony is just too small. He reminds me of Trae Young in that regard but Cole Anthony can ball, he can play. However, if you want a PG that has size and can ball, you have to take LaMelo Ball if you are the Knicks.

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast