Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    If Frank actually comes out of his shell and becomes a starting worthy wing, then I think I'd favor Edwards. Frank-Edwards-RJ could switch seamlessly on offense and defense and the defense would be legit with Mitch at C.
    Pg. I agree with you

One thing that seperates edwards is how physically hes built.

Even though that has less value in todays nba, its still nice to have.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    One thing that seperates edwards is how physically hes built.

Even though that has less value in todays nba, its still nice to have.
    It matters tho - allows him to finish through contact, makes him potentially tougher on D. I just think heís going to be a very good NBA player who can score from anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    It matters tho - allows him to finish through contact, makes him potentially tougher on D. I just think heís going to be a very good NBA player who can score from anywhere.
    Oh i agree it matters, just no where near as much as it once did.

Nba is quickly becoming more of a speed/skill based sport.

NBA game has taken most of the physical play out of the game.

Heck, if your tiny and weak it almost helps you, because youll get fouls called your way easier. NBA game is same as AAU at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    You have more color on him? Seems undersized for a shooting guard. Seeing a little Eric Gordon there
    Yes, but more Oladipo/Mitchell. I guess a younger Eric Gordon, before the injuries, was explosive also, but not to their level.

Quote Originally Posted by teddygreen17 View Post
    have you see LaMelo's shooting percentages?
    I think it's more shot selection than anything else. Lonzo has improved since entering the league, that I don't think it's crazy to project the same for LaMelo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    If Frank actually comes out of his shell and becomes a starting worthy wing, then I think I'd favor Edwards. Frank-Edwards-RJ could switch seamlessly on offense and defense and the defense would be legit with Mitch at C.
    I agree. If we can bank on Frank being the long term starter, then that's not a bad direction to go at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Oh i agree it matters, just no where near as much as it once did.

Nba is quickly becoming more of a speed/skill based sport.

NBA game has taken most of the physical play out of the game.

Heck, if your tiny and weak it almost helps you, because youll get fouls called your way easier. NBA game is same as AAU at this point.
    But players that can combine the physicality with athleticism and skill tend to dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    But players that can combine the physicality with athleticism and skill tend to dominate.
    Of course, but for guards, the importance of skill and athletism far outweighs the importance of physicality.

If your a small point guard in the nba, and dont want to get physical, you dont have to.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    And thatís why I like Edwards.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Iím intrigued by Anthony Edwards personally. Wouldnít be surprised if he ends up the best of the bunch.
    I still prefer Cole, but Edwards should be really good as well. Bottom line, if we get a top 3 pick we really can't lose.
    Although it wont be as top heavy as this years draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I still prefer Cole, but Edwards should be really good as well. Bottom line, if we get a top 3 pick we really can't lose.
    Although it wont be as top heavy as this years draft.
    I think it will be more so, last years draft even way after this time last year only had 3 main pieces and everyone else.

There already is 4-5 main pieces to this draft and no like Zion is running away with it, so landing a top 5 could work out well.

If y'all draft Wiseman at #1 if y'all manage to win the lottery for the first time since 85...then add Wiseman to your lineup of Barrett, Randle, Knox and whoever the PG is...y'all are set because y'all have enough PGs

If we win the #1 pick I'm not sure if the organization can handle it

We selected 1st only 4 times in franchise history. 3 times in 4 years in the 60s and then it was Patrick Ewing. And two of those 60s picks weren't really #1 picks since other players were picked before them.

Them damn Cavs held the #1 pick 5 times ever since we selected Ewing lol.

But still it will be the first time in 35 years if you guys do win the lottery to get the #1 pick but with that #1 pick y'all can turn that franchise around

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast