Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    We see Marcus Smart defend 1-4! What are you talking about? Marcus Smart locked up KP LOL
    He plays hard and is aggressive, hes not lockdown, never has been never will be.

Its not a knock on him. He just doesnt have the insane wingspan frank does that swallows players up.

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Cole Anthony is playing on ESPN tonight @ 9:30
    Cole will be a bust in this league

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    He plays hard and is aggressive, hes not lockdown, never has been never will be.

Its not a knock on him. He just doesnt have the insane wingspan frank does that swallows players up.
    Youíre a terrible poster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Don't know whose the best yet but I'll go with Nico because his game easily translates to NBA.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I am fan of Cole but learning now Nico fits the traditional PG role better. Cole will be gifted shooter/scorer but Nico will better passer/creater.

In a perfect world, we pull off a trade for a second lower lottery pick. With the first pick get Cole or Edward's, then with the second we get Nico. We have to make this happen. But I don't think this management is creative enough to think outside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Yeah I am fan of Cole but learning now Nico fits the traditional PG role better. Cole will be gifted shooter/scorer but Nico will better passer/creater.

In a perfect world, we pull off a trade for a second lower lottery pick. With the first pick get Cole or Edward's, then with the second we get Nico. We have to make this happen. But I don't think this management is creative enough to think outside the box.
    Using two top 7ish picks on Cole and Nico would be very bad. David Kahn-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Using two top 7ish picks on Cole and Nico would be very bad. David Kahn-esque.
    You mean like Curry and Klay?

The dream would be get the top pick for anthony Edward's

And maybe trade for nico mannion

They didn't trade in a weak draft last year they didn't trade for donic so stop dreaming they will draft only no trades since they're set capspace until 21.

Plus Cole Anthony at best is a scorer and he doesn't play defense...but with LaMelo, Nico, etc they do both as in play defense and create on offense which is what you need

Knicks for once needs a scorer at the PG position. It's Cole or Melo

When we finished last we should have wound up with Zion but the Knicks dont have that kind of luck so now we will win it and if so they should select Anthony Edward's but the question could e can he handle the PG position like a Oladipo type? If not the choice should be the taller, younger facilitator in LaMelo who will later blossom and improve his touch beyond the arc but he's the best passer of them all. RJ Barrett and LaMelo could form huge backcourt and cause problems for opponents for years with there length and athleticism.

Melo plays like he has eyes in the back of his head. He very creative with his passing and unlimited court vision and he would be able to unlock both Big Mitch and RJ's full potential. He's not big on scoring but can score from all 3 points with ease but he enjoys getting teammates involved more so whereas Nicco looks the type to look for his shot a little more.

Besides at barely 18 LaMelo I would have to say has more upside than Nicco and Cole. The only player I would take over LaMelo in this upcoming draft is Anthony Edwards.

Edwards
    Ball
    Wiseman
    Cole
    Nicco

This is basically what I just said except it's Cole or Edwards then trade for Nico.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    They didn't trade in a weak draft last year they didn't trade for donic so stop dreaming they will draft only no trades since they're set capspace until 21.

You're forgetting one key possibility. We may have a completely new regime by next draft. Management that is actually creative and aggressive instead of incompetent and complacent.

You're forgetting one key possibility. We may have a completely new regime by next draft. Management that is actually creative and aggressive instead of incompetent and complacent.
    Walsh Grundy Mills Phil Mills sorry you were saying?

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast