Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2436
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t think this should be a concern at all especially since if JR is going to become more then a bench player he is going to have to learn to shoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree

You draft who you want. Forget about fit. If you think a guy is legit, take him and figure it out later

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    I like Nesmith

Does Ball fit with Barrett? They’re both similar and their won’t be that much spacing especially if we keep Mitch.

Who in this draft fits with Barrett? I don’t think Edwards is a good fit either
    I don’t think either would have an issue fitting with Barrett. He’s been better and more willing to play off the ball than expected.

Also, I don’t think fit is a real concern right now.

The more I look into Nesmith would love to get him. His schedule in college hasn't even been that easy, he has good size and arguably the best shooter in college. better numbers than Klay.

he's not a creator but he would fit great next to RJ, they'd be interchangeable at SG/SF

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    The more I look into Nesmith would love to get him. His schedule in college hasn't even been that easy, he has good size and arguably the best shooter in college. better numbers than Klay.

he's not a creator but he would fit great next to RJ, they'd be interchangeable at SG/SF
    Nesmith...to compare him to Klay Thompson I definitely cannot see it but then again I could be proven wrong

That does sound perfect for RJ. If we can land a PG and a 3 and D wing in the draft we we would be on the right track.

I wouldn’t extend frank. Let him play on his current deal next year

Throw the extra first, one of our seconds, and maybe something else, move up and grab him.

Then who knows maybe y'all can build through the Draft

"The Knicks scouting staff has been instructed the top priority is a scoring point guard on which to use their lottery pick," the New York Post's Marc Berman wrote Sunday evening.

The second priority, likely for the Clippers’ pick, is a shooting guard who has 3-point range — something rookie RJ Barrett has not shown.

insert Nesmith

The second priority, likely for the Clippers’ pick, is a shooting guard who has 3-point range —

, hopefully that's true and they are catching up to the times now

if we come away with Nesmith and one of the PG's we'd be in good shape.

Mitch
    Randle
    RJ
    Nesmith
    Tyrese? Nico?

I like that team, eventually move Randle or make him 6th man and upgrade the 4 spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    "The Knicks scouting staff has been instructed the top priority is a scoring point guard on which to use their lottery pick," the New York Post's Marc Berman wrote Sunday evening.
    I know a lot of people are going to be against this, but that french kid reminds me a whole lot of sga, who i wanted us to draft over that scrub Knox.

Sga and frenchie arent the highlight types, they play slow, take their time, and play smart effecient basketball.

Thats why sga had no hype, and fell in the draft, most people can only look at stats and highlight clips, and dont know good basketball if it smacked them in the face. We missed our chance on sga, hopfully we dont do it again. My guess is we will.

2020 Draft Thread

The second priority, likely for the Clippers’ pick, is a shooting guard who has 3-point range — something rookie RJ Barrett has not shown.

insert Nesmith
    I’m all for getting guys who can shoot. Hell im all for getting well rounded basketball players. The Knicks seem to always be infatuated with guys that have one skill, disregard massive holes, and try to fit them together.

Last edited by ewing; 02-16-2020 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Obi Toppin reminds me of a younger STAT!