Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 437 of 437 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437
Results 6,541 to 6,544 of 6544
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Speaking of super teams, can MSG go 2/2?

The emerging Rangers may have found their monster forward to compliment a promising crop of players....can the Knicks shake off their bad luck?

There are plenty of consolation prizes but LaMelo Ball is atop their draft board. Can Leon Rose succeed where others have failed?

As we inch closer to the lottery, I expect a lot of twists and turns but the Knicks cannot walk away without a point guard who can aggressively drive the offense.

I still say the Knicks should go all out...get LaMelo Ball, then move heaven and earth to trade back up and grab Cole Anthony.

You drafted a starting back court, young small forward, and a promising center. All that's left is a top power forward who can pass in transition.
    I don't think its pg or bust I'd be happy with obi or deni and a pg later

It all depends on what happen in the draft lottery
    Last edited by east fb knicks; Yesterday at 09:01 PM.

[QUOTE=HeartOfStarks;33549831]Zero chance hes there at 38. He wont be there at 25.

Poku is like a secret prospect right now that Im certain scouts are hoping other teams overlook/miss. Hes going top 20 in this draft 100%. If a team was ballsy enough he could go top 10 but I think despite this being a bad draft its still too risky to reach for him with a top 10 pick.

The guy's skill set is phenomenal, i said in an earlier post that we should grab him at 26, but i saw recent NBA mock had him at 39. Nevertheless, i hope the Knicks take interest in him, im sure Dallas and the Spurs are familiar with him.
    GO NY GO NY GO

[QUOTE=slyone_nyc;33551406]
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Zero chance hes there at 38. He wont be there at 25.

Poku is like a secret prospect right now that Im certain scouts are hoping other teams overlook/miss. Hes going top 20 in this draft 100%. If a team was ballsy enough he could go top 10 but I think despite this being a bad draft its still too risky to reach for him with a top 10 pick.

The guy's skill set is phenomenal, i said in an earlier post that we should grab him at 26, but i saw recent NBA mock had him at 39. Nevertheless, i hope the Knicks take interest in him, im sure Dallas and the Spurs are familiar with him.
    Absolutely Im very high on him. Seems like a hidden gem, guess well see how hidden he actually is.

Right now I think our second pick is 26th? Id be shocked if hes still on the board then but time will tell. Jokic went 41 so you never know.

Our team needs playmaking and shooting - prospect plus is solid defense awareness.

So if we go high potential playmaking with LaMelo or Hayes, the next picks should be about 3 and D guys no matter there position. If they somehow have playmaking skills, again a plus.
    `