Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 425 of 686 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Rubio had huge hype yes. but he never really learned to shoot. I mean that's the risk with Melo too, will he develop a jumper? Rubio is also 6'3, if he were 6'7 he would probably be much more dangerous .
    I think people are forgetting just how hyped Rubio was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Rubio had huge hype yes. but he never really learned to shoot. I mean that's the risk with Melo too, will he develop a jumper? Rubio is also 6'3, if he were 6'7 he would probably be much more dangerous .
    Melo has a jumper. Needs better shot selection
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

He was the most hyped PG i ever remember. Lamelo is the same type of passer and much more explosive. They donít play the same at all imo. I donít get why people keep bringing him up. Lamelo isnít a guy you leave wide open lol his problem is heíll dribble up and shoot a 30 footer for no reason lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

yea and I still think Rubio is a very solid player, but he was Doncic before Doncic.

But I don't think Rubio ever projected to be a big scorer, Doncic is dominating despite not shooting all that well so who knows how these things go.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    He was the most hyped PG i ever remember. Lamelo is the same type of passer and much more explosive. They donít play the same at all imo. I donít get why people keep bringing him up. Lamelo isnít a guy you leave wide open lol his problem is heíll dribble up and shoot a 30 footer for no reason lol
    yea I know people don't want to hear it but Melo plays much more like Doncic and is similar in build.

Honestly it reminds me of Trae Young coming out of college, he was similar to Curry in a lot of ways, but if you mentioned that people would say "Curry is an MVP, no way Trae is similar...etc...etc.." But look, Trae has been much better than Curry was his first two years, so who knows. Maybe LaMelo will be putting up 25/7/7 and 20 years of age, it's not that crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Agree. He is a guy that will look to score. And has tools. Of course you never know how much his shot comes around, but if heís a more agressive, somewhat better shooting, 4 inches taller Rubio, watch out

yea I know people don't want to hear it but Melo plays much more like Doncic and is similar in build.

Honestly it reminds me of Trae Young coming out of college, he was similar to Curry in a lot of ways, but if you mentioned that people would say "Curry is an MVP, no way Trae is similar...etc...etc.." But look, Trae has been much better than Curry was his first two years, so who knows. Maybe LaMelo will be putting up 25/7/7 and 20 years of age, it's not that crazy.
    Yeah I donít think Lamelo is a sure thing but at very worst I think heíll be an above average PG. Lamelo would have shredded colleges apart imo. Iíd take him #1 in this draft for sure. Lamelo will probably shoot something like 42/ 75/32 but he will probably shoot that on 5 3s a game and weíll see the shot is there and can project that heíll be above average from behind there
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Not only is LaMelo 3 inches taller but his athleticism, handle, finishing ability, and passing are all superior to Rubio. LaMelo looks like a much more promising prospect. Rubio would never go in front of LaMelo, Edwards, or Wiseman in this draft. imo

Hayes reminds me of Rubio.
    Last edited by Bivory; 08-08-2020 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Not only is LaMelo 3 inches taller but his athleticism, handle, finishing ability, and passing are all superior to Rubio. LaMelo looks like a much more promising prospect. Rubio would never go in front of LaMelo, Edwards, or Wiseman in this draft. imo

Hayes reminds me of Rubio.
    Hayes doesnít play like Rubio though. His offensive game is better IMO, scoring wise

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Hayes is a much better scoring prospect than Rubio though, think youíre missing that.
    Rubio would've put up better numbers in that bum league

besides ther size lamelo is nothing like luka

Luka is non athletic just crafty but he had a grown man body at 17 lol

Lamelo is a playmaker and athletic
    Last edited by east fb knicks; 08-08-2020 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Hayes doesnít play like Rubio though. His offensive game is better IMO, scoring wise
    You guys act like hayes is averaging 30ppg

Rubio had the same floater better handling and passing he also had a midrange game but like frank he wasn't aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    You guys act like hayes is averaging 30ppg

Rubio had the same floater better handling and passing he also had a midrange game but like frank he wasn't aggressive
    Not really. And only you are talking about stats, I didnít. Just watch them.

Hayes can make midrange moves. And for the questions about his shot, he showed signs of improvement. And while a small sample size, Hayes eurocup showing was better numbers and shooting wise than anything Rubio did overseas..and heís younger at this point, than Rubio was before coming over
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-08-2020 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Not really. And only you are talking about stats, I didnít. Just watch them.

Hayes can make midrange moves. And for the questions about his shot, he showed signs of improvement. And while a small sample size, Hayes eurocup showing was better numbers and shooting wise than anything Rubio did overseas..
    Euro cup isn't a barometer on if a guy is gonna be good or not lol

Frank put up better numbers than hayes and look at him now

Idk if your a kid but rubio was ranked 1 0r 2 in his draft which was a very strong draft

Hayes isnt a top prospect in a weak draft just think about that

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Euro cup isn't a barometer on if a guy is gonna be good or not lol

Frank put up better numbers than hayes and look at him now

Idk if your a kid but rubio was ranked 1 0r 2 in his draft which was a very strong draft

Hayes isnt a top prospect in a weak draft just think about that
    No, Frank did not. Go look again

We have been over this, Iím not a kid. I think im around the same age as you. And I didnít debate Rubios hype, or his draft standing. You compared them, and I said you were wrong, shooting and scoring wise. Go read it again. Rubios hype was based on his skills and potential. The numbers werenít impressive. Hayes shows signs of being an efficient offensive player

Itís all speculation, but isnít it always?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-08-2020 at 04:23 PM.