Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 405 of 686 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455505 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 10286
  1. #6061
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,575
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    so we got a 1st for a middle ground player sure
    LATE first yes. Heís a 3 and D guy nothing special. Heís been terrible for the Clippers. Are you sure you know basketball? Nope ok cool.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  2. #6062
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,249
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    LATE first yes. Heís a 3 and D guy nothing special. Heís been terrible for the Clippers. Are you sure you know basketball? Nope ok cool.
    his shooting from the 4 would be huge for us lol you guys wanna pay gallo huge bucks when we could get mook at a fraction of the cost

  3. #6063
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,575
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    his shooting from the 4 would be huge for us lol you guys wanna pay gallo huge bucks when we could get mook at a fraction of the cost
    Lol if you think Mook is coming for a fraction of gallos price youíre out of your mind. He came to ny for 15 this year heíll want at least 18-20 from us. Heís not worth 9 at this point
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  4. #6064
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,109
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lol youíve never stated one fact and calling out my opinion. My opinion is a fact. No team is giving 2 first for a 37 year old on a terrible contract they arenít meaningless lol come on now. Why do you think that? Him being a HOFer is irrelevant to everything here heís not a Hof level player right now. Really dude you have 0 clue what youíre taking about. Iím sorry about calling you the #2 guy in terms of nonsense posts I forgot about the bot, youíre 3.
    37?
    Meaningless?
    CP3 helping develop young team not more important than 2 late round picks?
    So in your opinion what is a good trade for CP3?

  5. #6065
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    37?
    Meaningless?
    CP3 helping develop young team not more important than 2 late round picks?
    So in your opinion what is a good trade for CP3?
    Personally, Iíd say there is no good trade for us to get him. I donít want him, dont want his contract

    But..

    If we did get him, better be for pretty much nothing. No firsts. No good players. Rather keep whatever assets we do have, even if for nothing else than to use for better trades. Basically Paul would be a super-expensive stopgap vet. No thanks. Iím not even buying him as this great teacher either, based on looking at what teammates have done before and after playing with him. Hard pass on him

  6. #6066
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    34,294
    Clips lost hopefully we can jump to #25 or so.

  7. #6067
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    260
    Chris Paul's value goes beyond what he does on the court. His experience, leadership and teaching would do wonders for any team. He's not your typical 37 year old either. I think he can play 3-5 more years to be honest. I'd love to get him but it's got to be a fair trade. Nothing crazy that includes unprotected future picks or this years lottery pick. Everything else is negotiable.

  8. #6068
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    37?
    Meaningless?
    CP3 helping develop young team not more important than 2 late round picks?
    So in your opinion what is a good trade for CP3?
    #3 behind the obvious 2.
    Yes no first is meaningless
    I like Paul. Iím a fan of moving Dsj Randle and can be talked into maybe a mavs pick. But Iím not trading two. lol what is Paul a player coach? Stop.. he would help yes but not at the cost of 2 firsts.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  9. #6069
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    260


    I'm getting smitten with Deni. If you watch his tape from the beginning of the their season and tape from his play after the pandemic, you see so much improvement. I get giddy thinking about what Thibs can do with this kid, his motor, his work ethic and he's more skilled than I gave him credit for.

  10. #6070
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,628
    Quote Originally Posted by beagleboss View Post


    I'm getting smitten with Deni. If you watch his tape from the beginning of the their season and tape from his play after the pandemic, you see so much improvement. I get giddy thinking about what Thibs can do with this kid, his motor, his work ethic and he's more skilled than I gave him credit for.
    Welcome to the club. As much as I want a PG on the Knicks, if Deni is there we have to take him.

  11. #6071
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    34,294
    Deni + whatever PG falls to use with the Clips pick wouldn't be too bad.

  12. #6072
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,628
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Deni + whatever PG falls to use with the Clips pick wouldn't be too bad.
    This is why we need to trade up the Clippers pick. Can you imagine if we came away from the draft with Deni + Cole/Lewis?

  13. #6073
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,519
    Again, whenever the Knicks "settle" and take what's there...it NEVER goes well for them. This franchise has been rebuilding for TWENTY YEARS. Every time they SETTLE on a draft pick, they end up trading him after 2-3 seasons in vain hopes that a megastar will take pity.

    After Patrick Ewing rarely anyone drafted stayed a Knick.

    The Knicks lived off trades and free agency. How'd that work out?

    Remember when Scott Perry said, "Ramon Sessions and Jarret Jack will help Frank Ntilikina learn the point guard position...." Yeah right.

    Don't get a maybe. Don't get a combo. Get a true Point Guard.

  14. #6074
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    This is why we need to trade up the Clippers pick. Can you imagine if we came away from the draft with Deni + Cole/Lewis?
    Iíd sign up for that right now

  15. #6075
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,931
    I think you guys might want to pump the breaks with Deni. He's playing against terrible competition in an Israeli league that Amare S. is STILL playing in. Think about that for a sec.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •