Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 403 of 683 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 10244
    Quote Originally Posted by beagleboss View Post

I can't get a solid read on Deni. He looks so talented here, meh in other vids. I hope Rose and the scouts do their homework.
    I think heís definitely a bit of a hard read. But I think heís worth the gamble

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    What I'm totally baffled by is the knick fan obsession with adding vets that are much better than the kids. That's not the way to build a team. When your vets are better than kids, and you still SUCK, playing the vets is a dumb move.

No Gallo, No CP3, no, non D playing Bertran bums, and No Mook.

Lose with the filth you have and then draft correctly with the so called wiz kid statisticians in the front office. If you build by letting CP3, Gallo, or Mook take most of the shots, you've done a huge disservice to the teams future.

We'll wind up just missing the playoffs, or making it by a couple of games, and then get knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round like the old days. Then the coach complaints, Dolan complaints, complaints about drafting 16th in a great draft, and all the other noise about not tanking correctly will commence. Ground hog day in NY.

Let the kids play and lose so we can get a legit pick and build from within.
    So if we went into next season with:

Ball-Frank-RJ-Knox-Mitch
    DSJ-Dot-Bullock-Iggy-Poku

Or something like this youíd be on board? Honestly Iím open to it I just canít see it happening really.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I think heís definitely a bit of a hard read. But I think heís worth the gamble
    If weíre drafting 6-8 Iíll take him. Top 4 I want Ball or Hayes.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    If weíre drafting 6-8 Iíll take him. Top 4 I want Ball or Hayes.
    I think I have Deni over Hayes overall. But if we arenít trying to fix PG elsewhere, canít pass on one early

So if we went into next season with:

Ball-Frank-RJ-Knox-Mitch
    DSJ-Dot-Bullock-Iggy-Poku

Or something like this youíd be on board? Honestly Iím open to it I just canít see it happening really.
    More ike:

Ball....Harper
    RJ....Frank
    Iggy....Bullock
    Knox...Derrick Jones Jr
    Mitch...Taj
    Last edited by Bivory; 07-30-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Do the Deni backers believe he could be our version of Ben Simmons (pg wise)?

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    I donít see him as a total ďpoint forwardĒ type. I think he will be a nice secondary playmaker, rack up some assists, but not a primary ball handler

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    He is not like Simmons at all.

He seems to be a better version of Detlef Shrempf.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post

Damn. Havenít heard that name in a minute. Sign me up for that, he was kinda nasty back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Damn. Havenít heard that name in a minute. Sign me up for that, he was kinda nasty back in the day
    Yeah I don't if he has that type of toughness but their skillset are similar to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post

Don't be disrespectful. Detlef Shrempf was a better shooter and could hit a 3-pointer.

Ben Simmons jump shot is about as reliable as a Chrysler car and hasn't hit a 3-pointer over 3 NBA seasons.

Simmons would have been better playing Power Forward in the Draymond Green role. He's no real point guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Don't be disrespectful. Detlef Shrempf was a better shooter and could hit a 3-pointer.

Ben Simmons jump shot is about as reliable as a Chrysler car and hasn't hit a 3-pointer over 3 NBA seasons.

Simmons would have been better playing Power Forward in the Draymond Green role. He's no real point guard.
    I think you misunderstood. I said Deni is not like Simmons. Deni reminds me of Shrempf.

Let's get Deni..the modern day Toni Kucok..some of yall youngins don't know who he is...

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lol deni and knox starting are a fringe playoff team BUT Cp3 RJ Gallo Mitch knox frank and fillers arenít Hahahahahhhhhhhahhhahha
    If you actually read my post you would've saw i said sign mook and bring knox off the bench

This is the roster minus Gallo that you said wins 25 games the other day. Now theyíre a fringe playoff team with no Gallo?
    yea in his version he has us trading back up into the lottery and also not giving up so many role players

You gotta learn how to build a team an old cp3 and an injury prone gallo is not making us a playoff team not even fringe