Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 402 of 665 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 9970
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Knicks are the only team that would be willing to give up a first round pick for CP3, maybe 2(both Dallas picks).

I still say draft Deni first, trade the 2nd round pick and the 27th pick to move up to get Cole Anthony with the 2nd pick then you trade DSJ, Randle and one or maybe both Dallas picks to get CP3.

CP3 / Cole / Harper
    RJ / Frank / Dot
    Deni / Iggy
    Knox(6'9"now) / Wooten
    Mitch / Taj / Wooten

That's a very realistic scenario
    Thats a realistic trade but now we gave up all of our extra first to be a fringe playoff team

I'd much rather just trade the Dallas picks for lamelo atleast we'd still have a ton of cap and our future starting pg

Knicks are the only team that would be willing to give up a first round pick for CP3, maybe 2(both Dallas picks).

I still say draft Deni first, trade the 2nd round pick and the 27th pick to move up to get Cole Anthony with the 2nd pick then you trade DSJ, Randle and one or maybe both Dallas picks to get CP3.

CP3 / Cole / Harper
    RJ / Frank / Dot
    Deni / Iggy
    Knox(6'9"now) / Wooten
    Mitch / Taj / Wooten

That's a very realistic scenario
    Yo will you stop. They arenít giving up 2 ****ing firsts. That teams also awful no point in trading for paul if thatS all you do with it.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Giving up 2 players impatient Knicks fans want to move plus two probably 28 and 29 draft picks is a reasonable deal for Chris Paul. Basically traded KP for CP3.

I've seen Cole projected in many mock drafts from 17-22 so a 27th pick and a high 2nd round pick is very reasonable for say a 20th pick to get Cole or Tre Jones.

If Knox is truly 6'9" and the Knicks don't sign either Wood or Bertans (which I don't see happening) then give Knox the start. The 4 is his best position and before the season ended he was playing some good defense there...see the last Pistons game. Thibs will hold him accountable and teach him how to use that length and athleticism.

Again I present facts but you continue to post emotional responses without any factual content...SMH
    You didnít name a single fact you continue to post emotional posts that donít have a single fact. Are you ok?
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Have you ever thought that Knox looks so bad because everyone else is either bad or too young to make a difference yet. You guys are really undervaluing CP3's presence on a young team like this Knicks squad.

Knox isn't that bad trust me...he can shoot, you can't leave him open from 3 and he will dunk on you if he has a lane... Problem is the guys he played with his first 2 seasons created none of that for him.

CP3 creates lanes, he creates wide open shots, he literally corrects players in the middle of the game if you aren't doing what you are supposed to do or you aren't where you are supposed to be. Knox hasn't had that kind of floor General on the court with him probably ever.

CP3 and Thibodeau are a perfect match to mold a young team full of talent no matter what people say... Mitch, RJ, Knox, Frank are above average NBA talents at what they do well but they need a coach hopefully Thibs and a vet PG hopefully CP3 to teach them how to use their strengths.

Dude if you don't understand those points, this debate is over... I'm done with this topic.
    No facts again wow Iím starting to think you have 0 facts
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Thats a realistic trade but now we gave up all of our extra first to be a fringe playoff team

I'd much rather just trade the Dallas picks for lamelo atleast we'd still have a ton of cap and our future starting pg
    Lol deni and knox starting are a fringe playoff team BUT Cp3 RJ Gallo Mitch knox frank and fillers arenít Hahahahahhhhhhhahhhahha
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

This is the roster minus Gallo that you said wins 25 games the other day. Now theyíre a fringe playoff team with no Gallo?

Giving up a First Round pick in a trade with Chris Paul sounds so much like a Steve Mills move.

OKC is a small market team. They couldn't afford to re-sign James Harden with Durant & Westbrook. Hence the trade James Harden to Houston for Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb, and future picks: Steven Adams in 2013 and Mitch McGary in 2014. Ouch.

The Thunder would jump at the chance to dump Chris Paul's $41M owed in 2021-22 season plus $43M player's option.

However Chris Paul has a say on where he's traded. Would he be willing to come to New York when OKC is a playoff contender?

Again, I think everything depends on where the Knicks draft. I think, the Knicks are going to get LaMelo Ball one way or another. Leon Rose likes his size, court vision. He's athletic enough to play point guard but also versatile enough to switch on defense and cover a forward.

What's the value on Knox and the Knicks' youth? No one really knows. Outside of RJ Barrett, none of the Knicks youth averaged more than 23 minuts (Mitchell Robinson). Kevin Knox averaged 17.9 mpg. It gets worse for Dennis Smith Jr. Basically the Knicks don't have much value because these kids didn't play consistently enough to raise their stock in what was Mike Miller's bid to save his job and a futile effort to make the playoffs.

Again, the hope is the Knicks get somewhere within the 3-5 slot and make the selection for LaMelo Ball. If they draft below 6th then they're in big trouble.

May fortune favor the foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yo will you stop. They arenít giving up 2 ****ing firsts. That teams also awful no point in trading for paul if thatS all you do with it.
    Omg did you just admit trading for cp3 is a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    This is the roster minus Gallo that you said wins 25 games the other day. Now theyíre a fringe playoff team with no Gallo?
    Well in his scenario he has us trading back up for cole and actually keeping a decent bench

Obviously knox can't start yet but substitute knox for mook or another cheap stretch 4 and yes that team is better than the 1 you built

Omg did you just admit trading for cp3 is a bad idea
    Are you never mind. I think you may need some help with your reading comprehension
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Well in his scenario he has us trading back up for cole and actually keeping a decent bench

Obviously knox can't start yet but substitute knox for mook or another cheap stretch 4 and yes that team is better than the 1 you built
    LOL Knox starting instead of gallo and Cole is a better team BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Guy is something else man Lmao
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Pretty sure I had basically the same roster only with Gallo starting at the four. I still had us drafting whoever we draft with the lotto pick. Not sure how the same roster minus Gallo is somehow 10-15 wins better but whatever.

I can't get a solid read on Deni. He looks so talented here, meh in other vids. I hope Rose and the scouts do their homework.

What I'm totally baffled by is the knick fan obsession with adding vets that are much better than the kids. That's not the way to build a team. When your vets are better than kids, and you still SUCK, playing the vets is a dumb move.

No Gallo, No CP3, no, non D playing Bertran bums, and No Mook.

Lose with the filth you have and then draft correctly with the so called wiz kid statisticians in the front office. If you build by letting CP3, Gallo, or Mook take most of the shots, you've done a huge disservice to the teams future.

We'll wind up just missing the playoffs, or making it by a couple of games, and then get knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round like the old days. Then the coach complaints, Dolan complaints, complaints about drafting 16th in a great draft, and all the other noise about not tanking correctly will commence. Ground hog day in NY.

Let the kids play and lose so we can get a legit pick and build from within.