Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 254 of 687 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 10295
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Who the **** said unprotected pick. I said top 8 protected. 100% do that. Not even remotely close to a decision. You have to be kidding me. You guys act like 6+ a mavs pick and a second or 6+ our first next year top 8 protected and DSj or something is crazy. You gotta go get your guy.
    Great you again lol

Well smart guy why would the other team want a top 8 protected pick plus 6 for the best player in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I donít think anyone was saying trade our pick. That Dallas pick wonít be a lottery pick though.
    Alot of people have repeatedly called for the trading of numerous picks. But under no circumstances am I trading that pick. Plus on top of that we don't know if Luka gets injured.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    Good take. To easy to debate you.
    Nobodyís giving their 2021 first unprotected. How many years do you plan on being awful. Letís look at the 2024 and 2025 class. Letís look at the 2028 class where most kids are in middle school. Thereís no way thereís 9 players better than ball in the 2021 class. And frankly Iím sick of picking top 10 anyway. Itís time to start winning.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Great you again lol

Well smart guy why would the other team want a top 8 protected pick plus 6 for the best player in the draft
    Uh maybe because ball isnít the top pick in everybodyís class. And pick 6 and pick 9 is a good package for pick 2 or 3 where ball will probably go. Itís already rumored that multiple teams will trade down and warriors are a team that wants to trade down. We also didnít have the lottery yet whoís to say we are t pick 1-3?
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    Alot of people have repeatedly called for the trading of numerous picks. But under no circumstances am I trading that pick. Plus on top of that we don't know if Luka gets injured.
    Team is more than Luka. Check their record without Luka. KP and Luka are a force out west. You could forget a good pick from them.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Uh maybe because ball isnít the top pick in everybodyís class. And pick 6 and pick 9 is a good package for pick 2 or 3 where ball will probably go. Itís already rumored that multiple teams will trade down and warriors are a team that wants to trade down. We also didnít have the lottery yet whoís to say we are t pick 1-3?
    If im a team and i see the knicks are desperate id take ball at 1 and hold him for a kings ransom

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    They have 7 first round picks over the next four years. In theory, they can trade three firsts and still have their normal allotment of picks.
    Yeah this really isnít that confusing or complicated. The extra picks are the Dal picks and this years Clippers picks. If needed use one or two to trade up for Ball, then use the other along with Randle/DSJ for Hield.

Maybe thatís not enough and doesnít get it done but it could be worth a shot and Ball/Hield is a substantial upgrade to our backcourt.

Team is more than Luka. Check their record without Luka. KP and Luka are a force out west. You could forget a good pick from them.
    Well you're not factoring in that gsw is coming back healthy

The pels are going to be a problem

Mem is getting better

If kp or luka gets hurt they can free fall out west

Nobodyís giving their 2021 first unprotected. How many years do you plan on being awful. Letís look at the 2024 and 2025 class. Letís look at the 2028 class where most kids are in middle school. Thereís no way thereís 9 players better than ball in the 2021 class. And frankly Iím sick of picking top 10 anyway. Itís time to start winning.
    Literally after that draft you have a foundation and money to spend in free agency plus players growing.

Mem is getting better

Bingo.. to easy to debate.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    They have 7 first round picks over the next four years. In theory, they can trade three firsts and still have their normal allotment of picks.
    True, but I donít think teams care about Dallasí 2023 1st and our 1sts are too valuable. I would NOT be trading them at all.

Mem is getting better

GS replaces OKC, and Pelicans will probably battle Memphis for the 8th seed. I think the Dallas pick will be in the 18-20 range.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    GS replaces OKC, and Pelicans will probably battle Memphis for the 8th seed. I think the Dallas pick will be in the 18-20 range.
    It was a hypothetical if luka or kp gets hurt

A healthy dal team is top 6 out west

It was a hypothetical if luka or kp gets hurt

A healthy dal team is top 6 out west
    Oh gotcha my bad.

I do think losing THJ to FA would hurt them a bit

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Oh gotcha my bad.

I do think losing THJ to FA would hurt them a bit
    I doubt timmy leaves 1 thing about timmy was he was loyal and he loves kp