Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 319 of 352 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 5278
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Somehow the Knicks need to draft this kid Terry... He will be there with our 2nd round pick. Rose probably has to use it along with the Clippers pick to bargain for Ball but this kid has Steph Curry \ Trae Young written all over him... Remember Lin was a Ivy league standout as well.

https://youtu.be/AwTh4rrP1cc
    I like Terry a lot too, but I sincerely doubt heís going to be available in the 2nd round, let alone the Clippers pick.

2020 Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    If we fell to 8 or 9 Iíd be open to dealing back with the Celtics for picks 17, 26, and 30. Maybe throw DSJ in too and take Kira Lewis at 17, Poku at 26 if heís there, Tyrell Terry at 27 and Desmond Bane at 30.

Not sure if Celts do that for 8 or 9 pick plus DSJ but they might, could be a good option in this draft:

Lewis-Bane-RJ-Poku-Mitch
    Terry-Frank-Dot-Knox-Randle

Team is super young and can either trade Randle or let him expire but I like that group even though theyíll lose a lot in year 1.
    I proposed the same deal basically last week and got killed for it. My trade was actually for Bostonís 17, 26, and 2021 Memphis 1st too.

I agree that spreading the value around could work better in this draft if we fall down to 8 or 9.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I proposed the same deal basically last week and got killed for it. My trade was actually for Bostonís 17, 26, and 2021 Memphis 1st too.

I agree that spreading the value around could work better in this draft if we fall down to 8 or 9.
    Itís a gamble because itís impossible to predict who falls. My plan could fall to pieces if Lewis is picked like 14th, Poku 15th etc. Which something like that could easily happen.

But could be worth the risk, who knows.

2020 Draft Thread

Itís a gamble because itís impossible to predict who falls. My plan could fall to pieces if Lewis is picked like 14th, Poku 15th etc. Which something like that could easily happen.

But could be worth the risk, who knows.
    I think the odds of Lewis and Poku both being gone by 17 are pretty slim, but I could definitely be wrong here. Maybe someone like Nesmith slips to 17, who knows? It really comes down to who is available on the board by 8 or 9 to make the trade worth it.

I think Boston would be motivated to make a deal if someone like Wiseman or Okongwu were still on the board.

GM Scott Perry is a Detroit historian.

He's going to take a page out of the Piston 1993 Draft where Lindsey Hunter and Allan Houston were drafted.

I can see, Perry drafting Lamelo Ball (with extreme pressure from Leon Rose) and finding a way to trade back up to take Cole Anthony.

I think the odds of Lewis and Poku both being gone by 17 are pretty slim, but I could definitely be wrong here. Maybe someone like Nesmith slips to 17, who knows? It really comes down to who is available on the board by 8 or 9 to make the trade worth it.

I think Boston would be motivated to make a deal if someone like Wiseman or Okongwu were still on the board.
    I honestly just canít see a scenario where we want to trade back. I think the idea of trading back works better in football, as thereís several rounds of top talent available. While you can obviously hit on later picks, top NBA talent is usually gone early. I just canít see us going quantity over quality right now. I could definitely see us making a package to trade up to mid first though, all 3 of those guys would be nice pickups there

Similar to last year, where people suggested similar moves. This team hasnít shown the ability to make moves like that. Donít over complicate, just stay put and make a logical pick
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 06-30-2020 at 08:54 AM.

I think the chances of one of Lewis, Nesmith, or Poku still being on the board at 17 are very slim. And if we're talking about just Lewis and Nesmith, I think it's next to 0. Poku maybe slips, although in a weak draft why wouldn't a team in the late lottery/early teens take a guy with huge upside?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post

He's going to take a page out of the Piston 1993 Draft where Lindsey Hunter and Allan Houston were drafted.

I can see, Perry drafting Lamelo Ball (with extreme pressure from Leon Rose) and finding a way to trade back up to take Cole Anthony.
    Would LOVE to see this happen. But this would involve the Knicks making two smart trades and they have not shown the ability to make one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post

Man if we got ball and cole that would be epic and probably saves perrys job

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Would LOVE to see this happen. But this would involve the Knicks making two smart trades and they have not shown the ability to make one.
    Yeah exactly. Thatís why I said keep it simple lol. Iíd like one solid move before even thinking about 2

https://dailyknicks.com/2020/06/30/k...nterested/amp/

Great i guess we are interested in hayes smfh

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    https://dailyknicks.com/2020/06/30/k...nterested/amp/

Great i guess we are interested in hayes smfh
    Being interested in the 2nd best PG prospect in the draft makes sense so not sure this is remotely surprising

Being interested in the 2nd best PG prospect in the draft makes sense so not sure this is remotely surprising
    Good. This is something we should be hearing. Iím also not shocked Cleveland wouldnít be looking guard, they going to use a third straight lottery pick on a PG?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Good. This is something we should be hearing. Iím also not shocked Cleveland wouldnít be looking guard, they going to use a third straight lottery pick on a PG?
    100% Iím sure a Cleveland wants Edwards.

The Knicks' interest in Killian Hayes is understandable.

The odds of the Knicks nailing the pick to get Lamelo Ball are slim to NONE.

GM Scott Perry will have to be held at gunpoint before he picks up a phone and does what needs to be done to trade up.