Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 173 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2582
    The Knicks have been as a whole period. Not one PG has established himself as a lead guard and when they are all gone they won't be able to say they didnt have a chance here.

But also been watching a lot of tape lately on YouTube as far as certain mock drafts people are doing and as far as the Knicks pick...every time they have the Knicks picking LaMelo Ball which should tell you something

Not to mention Melo is a good fit next to RJ Barrett and Mitch Robinson...those 3 are a solid core and you get rid of Frank, Knox and DSJ easy

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But also been watching a lot of tape lately on YouTube as far as certain mock drafts people are doing and as far as the Knicks pick...every time they have the Knicks picking LaMelo Ball which should tell you something

Not to mention Melo is a good fit next to RJ Barrett and Mitch Robinson...those 3 are a solid core and you get rid of Frank, Knox and DSJ easy

Just because I'm curious, what are we getting back that is so easy?

At this point Iím all about Ball and Edwards. Is anyone else on there level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post

Melo and rj together is a brick fest. Non shooting backcourt in the nba is a death sentence

Melo has ball IQ/court vision...better passer of the basketball and with his dimes he can certainly create well for others on this team but also with his dimes he can put on a show...by creating lobs for alleys...but also yeah he may need to work on his shot more but at the same time it ain't like his shot ain't gon come because it will and not to mention with him in New York he can definitely change the culture over there and that is what you need right...kind of hard to argue with mock drafts especially if everywhere you look it has LaMelo Ball being taken by the Knicks

Iíve seen draft reports that say LeMelo can shoot then I see people saying he is a brick layer. Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iíve seen draft reports that say LeMelo can shoot then I see people saying he is a brick layer. Which is it?

He can shoot...but Melo is a PG who can score but also gets his teammates involved too

I recall LaMelo highlights from a couple years ago looking like Trae Young hitting 40 foot 3s in live game action. Obviously, you can't take youtube highlights too seriously, but it looked to me like the dude could shoot from deep.

I think the only reason so many mocks have him going to us is because teams in front of us don't need a PG. We should be thankful we can snag him at a pick like #4.

This might be one of the weakest drafts ever. None of these players excite me too much. There are no saviors here. There will be an All-Star or two, like every draft, but that's not crystal clear right now. Edwards is the most talented but I haven't been able to see LaMelo, Hayes or Wiseman games.

I like Nico Mannion but I can see him ending up as a bust. Heck, I can see all of these lottery prospects ending up as busts.

Avdija & Hayes are two very interesting euro guys. If we aren't sold on the US guys I'm fine going Euro again.

the french kid Theo seems to be dropping, he might end up in the teens in a weak draft. Goes to show you how highly Frank was thought of going #8 in a much better draft. not giving up on Frank yet, firmly believe he's just going to take a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Avdija & Hayes are two very interesting euro guys. If we aren't sold on the US guys I'm fine going Euro again.

the french kid Theo seems to be dropping, he might end up in the teens in a weak draft. Goes to show you how highly Frank was thought of going #8 in a much better draft. not giving up on Frank yet, firmly believe he's just going to take a bit longer.
    I still dont have a good read on Avdija yet, but I have been intrigued with Hayes for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I still dont have a good read on Avdija yet, but I have been intrigued with Hayes for a while now.
    the more u look at his skillset and IQ, and with Doncic dominating the NBA, I think Deni will end up going top 4. Hes really coming on and becoming a big part of his team at the right time.

this is 1 year where we don't even need to win the draft b/c the best player can just as easily be there at #8.
    Last edited by nycericanguy; 02-24-2020 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    the more u look at his skillset and IQ, and with Doncic dominating the NBA, I think Deni will end up going top 4. Hes really coming on and becoming a big part of his team at the right time.

this is 1 year where we don't even need to win the draft b/c the best player can just as easily be there at #8.
    Agreed, the talent is spread pretty evenly from 1-10. This is why I was making those posts about getting a second lotto pick anywhere. I think there is a real opportunity to snag two good players in that range.

How great would it be in this draft to get so damn lucky to get with our pick and Clips picks two guys that we just after the second and third all star game breaks we can put up these stats instead of what some put up for our guys trying to justify?

Collins was picked 19th the year Frank was drafted 8th.

Tommy Beer‏Verified account @TommyBeer

Over the Hawks last seven games:

John Collins is averaging:
    25.9 points and
    10.6 rebounds,
    while shooting 64% from the floor and 82% from the FT stripe.

Trae Young is averaging:
    35.9 points,
    10.0 assists and
    4.6 3PTs,
    while shooting 41% from downtown and 92% from the FT line