Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 100 of 169 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2531
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I was very impressed by Edwards today. Big, strong, will be able score from all levels, defend multiple spots, looks like he will be a shooter. Heíd look good next to JR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup I still like Edwards. Also think he and RJ are good playmakers as off guards which may allow you to slot that pair next to Frank.

This has been a tough season but thereís been some positive development with a couple of our prospects specifically under Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Yup I still like Edwards. Also think he and RJ are good playmakers as off guards which may allow you to slot that pair next to Frank.

This has been a tough season but thereís been some positive development with a couple of our prospects specifically under Miller.
    I like him but it im not giving up on getting a decent pg

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I like him but it im not giving up on getting a decent pg

Understood but Iím still of the opinion you go BPA. Just the point that you donít want to pick a Ricky Rubio (who was super hyped his year) over a James Harden or Steph Curry.

Will ultimately just come down to the workouts, our draft position, and hopefully we have the right guy in the FO at that point making the smartest pick.

I also like LaMelo & Haliburton (among other PGs) a lot and will be psyched to add them.

Understood but Iím still of the opinion you go BPA. Just the point that you donít want to pick a Ricky Rubio (who was super hyped his year) over a James Harden or Steph Curry.

Will ultimately just come down to the workouts, our draft position, and hopefully we have the right guy in the FO at that point making the smartest pick.

I also like LaMelo & Haliburton (among other PGs) a lot and will be psyched to add them.
    I was joking Iím going bpa too. I just thought penciling Frank in as pg was funny

I was joking Iím going bpa too. I just thought penciling Frank in as pg was funny

I mean he played well last night as the starter against a playoff team.

Thereís also this:
    In 26 games as a starting point guard this year, Frank Ntilikina is shooting 37% from three.

This from last week:
    Over Knicks last 10 games, NY has outscored thier opponents by 19.3 points per 100 possessions w/ Ntilikina on the court- best Net Rating on the team.

I get that heís far from a star and leaves much to be desired but heís also 21 years old and has absolutely shown improvement. I wonít be shocked if he looks better next year, and leaps again the year after etc. He just feels like a winning b-ball player despite the fan hate imo

I mean he played well last night as the starter against a playoff team.

Thereís also this:
    In 26 games as a starting point guard this year, Frank Ntilikina is shooting 37% from three.

This from last week:
    Over Knicks last 10 games, NY has outscored thier opponents by 19.3 points per 100 possessions w/ Ntilikina on the court- best Net Rating on the team.

I get that heís far from a star and leaves much to be desired but heís also 21 years old and has absolutely shown improvement. I wonít be shocked if he looks better next year, and leaps again the year after etc. He just feels like a winning b-ball player despite the fan hate imo
    Nvm
    Last edited by ewing; 02-22-2020 at 11:52 PM.

[QUOTE=ewing;33394681]

NVM

2020 Draft Thread

Nico is fun to watch. Is he an NBA athlete? Can he create well enough?

Last edited by ewing; 02-23-2020 at 12:07 AM.

If we got Edwards, Nesmith, and Cassius Winston in the 2nd round maybe, sign Christian Wood:

Frank-Edwards-RJ-Wood-Mitch
    Winston-Dot-Nesmith-Knox-Randle

Would be a fun team to potentially grow together imo

don't want to burst anyone's bubbles.....but go check out how many three's he made per game and how many minutes he played for those stats posted.......

Damn we are so desperate for any stat that arises in any positive form what so ever........remember if you want we can make Knox and DSJ look really good also.
    Last edited by still a fan; 02-23-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Y'all get rid of Knox, DSJ and Dotson and then y'all will be fine

2020 Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    don't want to burst anyone's bubbles.....but go check out how many three's he made per game and how many minutes he played for those stats posted.......

Damn we are so desperate for any stat that arises in any positive form what so ever........remember if you want we can make Knox and DSJ look really good also.
    The Knicks should give Frank plenty of run at the wing. The team has been awful when really depending on him as a PG. See if he can become an Ariza type. He clearly isnít someone you are building around but that doesnít mean he canít be useful. DSJ should be benched for Allen. Trier and Dotson should be in a competition for mins.

2020 Draft Thread

I like Nicoís game. He is smart, can shoot, can pass, and he is locked in out there (good motor). I donít think he has the natural tools. I just started really checking these guys out recently and so far Edwards is the only one who looks like a prize. He didnít look like he had a fully developed floor game or great awareness on D but heís got all the tools and some really nice skills as a scorer

The Knicks should give Frank plenty of run at the wing. The team has been awful when really depending on him as a PG. See if he can become an Ariza type. He clearly isnít someone you are building around but that doesnít mean he canít be useful. DSJ should be benched for Allen. Trier and Dotson should be in a competition for mins.

Frank's future is as a playmaking wing I agree, but we haven't been awful with Frank at PG. we've been awful with DSJR at PG for sure. but we've played decent with Payton & Frank at PG, as decent as any 20 win team can play I guess.

but yes he gets too many minutes at PG, I'd like to see him at the wing more.

2020 Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Frank's future is as a playmaking wing I agree, but we haven't been awful with Frank at PG. we've been awful with DSJR at PG for sure. but we've played decent with Payton & Frank at PG, as decent as any 20 win team can play I guess.

but yes he gets too many minutes at PG, I'd like to see him at the wing more.
    I think they were 4 and 18 with him starting and they were by far the worst offensive team in the league. He started again the other night and we had 65 through 3. I know you hate watching Randle go one on one but unless they force TOs they donít have many options with Frank at the point. That said his play making is a bit better than it was last year so maybe he can find a nitch at the wing