Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 334 of 439 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 6584
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Collison played 4 years of college and never produced like Lewis did even as a sophmore. He's also 2-3 inches shorter. I think Lewis should be better than Collison. he also played a tougher schedule.

I think Schroeder with a better jumper is a better comp.
    The comparison is how Collison produced in the league and their games are very similar. Average assist guys and efficient scorers. I live in Alabama we probably get more Hawks games than people who stay in ATL lol, Ive watched schroeder since he was a pup. I don't see that comparison honestly. If he develops to be as good as Collison, hell that's a win for us (if we get him). He could end up better or he can flame out, we all got a front row seat.

Collison was never more than an average, fringe starting PG. I wouldn't consider that a win if that's what we get from our draft pick.

But I do think Lewis is better and bigger and should be better.

I think the point is, we need LaMelo...

Collison was never more than an average, fringe starting PG. I wouldn't consider that a win if that's what we get from our draft pick.

I predict Lewis ends up an average, fringe starting PG or close to that personally. Think itís likely pretty spot on. Iíve been wrong before so weíll see.

If we get him with our second 1st round pick, that is definitely a win. You not gonna have a team full of superstars and how can you spit on a guy who made it to the league and was a perennial starter with career averages of
    fg%: 47, ft%: 85, 3pt%: 39.4. His carre numbers are almost 50/90/40 smh lol. Some of yall so disrespectful. As pitiful as we've been at the point guard position over the years, how you gonna turn your nose up at Collison...
    BOY STOP!!

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    If we get him with our second 1st round pick, that is definitely a win. You not gonna have a team full of superstars and how can you spit on a guy who made it to the league and was a perennial starter with career averages of
    fg%: 47, ft%: 85, 3pt%: 39.4. His carre numbers are almost 50/90/40 smh lol. Some of yall so disrespectful. As pitiful as we've been at the point guard position over the years, how you gonna turn your nose up at Collison...
    BOY STOP!!
    we're not getting him at #27, the discussion is Lewis with our 1st.

Collison averaged less than 1 three made per game, he was efficient, so was Jose Calderon, but we need to do better than just a fringe starter.

Agreed id be pissed if we take lewis with our first pick unless we trade back

I have been as high on Lewis as anyone but I am not taking him with the first pick...

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I have been as high on Lewis as anyone but I am not taking him with the first pick...
    if we end up at #8, and you feel he's the best player go for it. I think teams get too caught up in rankings sometimes. Donovan Mitchell was considered a "reach" for us at #8 and I bet that was part of the reason we passed.

if we end up at #8, and you feel he's the best player go for it. I think teams get too caught up in rankings sometimes. Donovan Mitchell was considered a "reach" for us at #8 and I bet that was part of the reason we passed.
    Is he really the best player available at that spot though? Thatís the range Deni is slated to go and he appears to be a better prospect.

Is he really the best player available at that spot though? Thatís the range Deni is slated to go and he appears to be a better prospect.
    I wouldnít take Lewis at 8. Cole will probably be there still and Iíd go for him.

Also and I know Iíve been banging this drum but I feel like Poku is going to end up way better than most of these guys were discussing. Time will tell and I could be off but personally I like him better than almost everyone in this class outside of a few guys.

we're not getting him at #27, the discussion is Lewis with our 1st.

Collison averaged less than 1 three made per game, he was efficient, so was Jose Calderon, but we need to do better than just a fringe starter.
    You know we weren't talking about our lottery pick, stop it. I haven't seen anybody talking about getting him with our lottery pick. I definitely have not and I'm a big fan of his.

not saying he is, just saying if the scouts and FO feel he IS, then go for it. I imagine Deni is gone before #8. at #8 it may come down to Cole vs Lewis for us at the PG spot.

If we end up at 8, weíre probably picking between Cole, Hali, Lewis, maybe Vassell. If weíre lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I wouldnít take Lewis at 8. Cole will probably be there still and Iíd go for him.

Also and I know Iíve been banging this drum but I feel like Poku is going to end up way better than most of these guys were discussing. Time will tell and I could be off but personally I like him better than almost everyone in this class outside of a few guys.
    Yeah I know you like Poku but I really dont see the Knicks drafting him at 7 or 8. Cole is a possibility though.