Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    yep KP is going to go off, I was actually looking forward to Mitch playing him as much as I was when KP played against Melo for the first time, KP won that battle.

But now Randle will get the nod first and that could get ugly, only hope is Randle gets hot shoots like last night and has a Gordon type game against KP........and KP is off like last night but that is highly doubtful it's only November 8th tomorrow..............to be clear that was sarcasm lol

Is RJ getting the task of Doncic also? Love to see our young stud hold his own.......Think it may be Morris getting the nod though.

I'm not watching this game no way

******* KP, Luka is the next superstar in the league. I can see them both going off for a combined 70+... hope it happens to so that there is added pressure to fire the FO, coaching, and embarrass the owner again.

The biggest issue with this team is the fans. We keep showing up to the garden to watch this high school team play. My own freaking company has locked down 6 seats every game... for what? Why do fans and corporations go? Just because it the only game in Manhattan? I am sick of it, without empty seats the owners won't really have to change anything. We just make the clown richer.

We need to start a strike and kill the garden lol.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    yep KP is going to go off, I was actually looking forward to Mitch playing him as much as I was when KP played against Melo for the first time, KP won that battle.

But now Randle will get the nod first and that could get ugly, only hope is Randle gets hot shoots like last night and has a Gordon type game against KP........and KP is off like last night but that is highly doubtful it's only November 8th tomorrow..............to be clear that was sarcasm lol

Is RJ getting the task of Doncic also? Love to see our young stud hold his own.......Think it may be Morris getting the nod though.
    Thing is I don't think KP can guard Randle either if Knicks are smart they go with front court that can shoot 3s bring KP out on perimeter.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Thing is I don't think KP can guard Randle either if Knicks are smart they go with front court that can shoot 3s bring KP out on perimeter.

yea I agree, and Gordon went off on KP not shooting three's so could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    ******* KP, Luka is the next superstar in the league. I can see them both going off for a combined 70+... hope it happens to so that there is added pressure to fire the FO, coaching, and embarrass the owner again.

The biggest issue with this team is the fans. We keep showing up to the garden to watch this high school team play. My own freaking company has locked down 6 seats every game... for what? Why do fans and corporations go? Just because it the only game in Manhattan? I am sick of it, without empty seats the owners won't really have to change anything. We just make the clown richer.

Doncic will be a top 3 player in the West by next year if he isn't already, that's why I was never too hyped about the pick, generational talents like him rarely miss the playoffs once they hit their strides. guys like Giannis & Lebron can take a bunch of scrubs to 55-60 wins... imagine them with KP... even if KP only gives you 50-60 games. last season even just 51 wins meant the pick would be #24....

Julius Randle is a candidate to start at center on Friday in place of Mitchell Robinson (concussion).

Knicks coach David Fizdale said he won't automatically start Bobby Portis for court-spacing reasons, and Taj Gibson (who started the second half on Wednesday) might also be in the mix. Marcus Morris and Kevin Knox should also benefit with more minutes if the Knicks go smaller with Randle at center.

SOURCE: Mike Vorkunov on Twitter
    Nov 7, 2019, 3:18 PM ET
    Dennis Smith Jr. (personal) will join the Knicks in Dallas on Thursday, and he's questionable to play on Friday.

Smith Jr. has been out since Sunday due to a death in the family, so the team will assess his conditioning before deciding whether he'll play. Frank Ntilikina has stepped up without DSJ and RJ Barrett has been handling point guard duties, so we're not eager to bet on Smith Jr. even if he's cleared to play Friday.

SOURCE: Mike Vorkunov on Twitter
    Nov 7, 2019, 3:24 PM ET
    Rotoworld
    Last edited by DeeJay; 11-07-2019 at 05:27 PM.

Randle Morris Knox RJ Frank starting tomorrow - Dallas gonna drop 140 on us
    Actually I'm sure Ellington will get the nod over Knox

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Randle Morris Knox RJ Frank starting tomorrow - Dallas gonna drop 140 on us
    Actually I'm sure Ellington will get the nod over Knox
    I would actually be VERY pleased with this lineup. Of course, that means Fiz is going to start Trier at PG and Taj at SF or something instead.

actually it's interesting because now you have Randle against Kleber and Morris against KP.

No way Knox is getting Doncic or he scores 50, so RJ once again gets a very tough assignment, talk about growing up fast in the NBA. If Ellington starts and covers Doncic same thing he will score at will.

I really wish Bullock was available, honestly, size and ability, he's not great he's just good.

Frank on Doncic

Frank on Doncic
    If Frank gives donic some problem then he becomes valuable trade asset.

Frank on Doncic
    Only reasonable option.

10000% agree

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post

10000%. Agree

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast