Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    The Knicks are playing so bad right now that the best thing that can happen for this team based on there capability is no trades and they just ride out the season and the worst that could happen is team Dolan start trading all picks they have for players THEY think are good.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Franky Smokes had it goin on. Never has he played a better half in his career. Good for him. Really proud of the young fella. He without question, impacted the game like i've never seen him before.

Knox playing better D, taking better shots, and passing better. Slowly but surely

Morris is playing well but I just think he hurts development. Our young guys need experience in these big spots and letting him and Elli chuck like crazy is really pissing me off

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I liked Galloway a lot. Weíve only gotten worse at the spot since him. Hopefully this year is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Won't change man... Knicks fans and media want a perfect player that's why nobody ever sticks.

Fans will be tired of RJ because he doesn't make all his free throws. Tired of Mitch because he can't stay on the floor, tired of Frank because he can't match Trae Young's scoring, tired of Knox because he is not PG13 on defense... all these players hear the scrutiny through the douchebag NYC media and it wears on them. Getting booed in their own arena, fans on sites like this constantly bashing them... hell I don't blame them if they leave.

Mills and Perry aren't the reason KP left.... it's fans like Cheetos, Another L, Praise Di Yute, Dr. Detfink that caused him to leave. Support your team win or lose and talk about how we can get better. "The team sucks" is not constructive criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Franky Smokes had it goin on. Never has he played a better half in his career. Good for him. Really proud of the young fella. He without question, impacted the game like i've never seen him before.

Knox playing better D, taking better shots, and passing better. Slowly but surely

Morris is playing well but I just think he hurts development. Our young guys need experience in these big spots and letting him and Elli chuck like crazy is really pissing me off
    Good post Biv.... great points. Frank and Knox need to be playing as many minutes as RJ, they are young too. If they got big minutes I think they would eventually learn to put it together for 4 quarters. Mitch has got to find a way to stay on the floor. Julius and Mook are who they are, put them in position to use their strengths. Our bench players are playing like trash. We need DSJ, Trier, Dot, Portis or somebody other than Knox to step up. I think the balance of the team would be so much better with Knox starting at SF

Why the hell does Mitch get like 8 min a game? He is our best player and they don't even keep him on the court... are they tanking already? You expect bums like Randle and Morris to size Drummond? Pathetic, can't stand this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    Why the hell does Mitch get like 8 min a game? He is our best player and they don't even keep him on the court... are they tanking already? You expect bums like Randle and Morris to size Drummond? Pathetic, can't stand this team.
    Dude, if you donít watch the games then donít post like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Dude, if you donít watch the games then donít post like you do.
    I never said I watched the game, I asked a legit question.

I never said I watched the game, I asked a legit question.
    Mitch got hurt in the 1st quarter. Concussion.

Thereís enough to criticize the FO and Coach about already, no need to do so when asking the question if you were legitimately curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Mitch got hurt in the 1st quarter. Concussion.

Thereís enough to criticize the FO and Coach about already, no need to do so when asking the question if you were legitimately curious.
    Look at all the games, he continuously gets his minutes cut. He is avg like 17 min a game, did he get hurt in all of them? And don't tell me its just foul trouble. We are play scrub bigs over him because we paid them

Look at all the games, he continuously gets his minutes cut. He is avg like 17 min a game, did he get hurt in all of them? And don't tell me its just foul trouble. We are play scrub bigs over him because we paid them
    Yes it's either an injury (he sprained his finger a couple games back) or foul trouble with him. He is legitimately a big reason why the team can't keep a lead and fall off late in games. He is our only rim protector, Taj is 2nd best and can't get minutes over Portis who is a much worse defender than advertised. This team needs Mitch to start and end games period!

Wish we could have signed Christian Wood in Free agency instead of Taj or Ellington. He is young, mobile, plays above the rim and can shoot the 3 some. Don't know why the Pels let him go to draft another kid that looks almost exactly like him.

Weíre on the same page here. Iím just saying last night wasnít in Fizís or the FOís hands.

Mitchell Robinson is dealing with a concussion and has been ruled out for Friday's game against the Mavericks.

Robinson will now be placed in the league-mandated concussion protocol testing system, and he will not be allowed to return until he clears that. After Friday's game, the Knicks play again on Sunday, and if he's not able to practice prior to that he won't be cleared. Bobby Portis will return to the starting lineup while he's out and Taj Gibson will be more involved in the rotation.

RELATED: Taj Gibson, Bobby Portis
    SOURCE: NY Knicks PR on Twitter
    Nov 7, 2019, 12:35 PM ET
    Rotoworld

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
    Rotoworld
    as bad as we've been i always look forward to Knick games... this is one game i'm not looking froward to. Randle & Portis are going to get killed by KP. we have 0 interior D with Mitch out.'

I actually don't think KP will go off. But since there will be no big in the paint everyone else might skip to the rim

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast