Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Iím still puzzled as to how San Fran was not rewarded that first down on 3rd and 2. Both camera shots from behind the center and the sideline cam clearly shows him lunging over the first down marker. Not that that play really matters, but still a fresh set of downs could possibly bring you closer to the goal post and kill some more clock. Very odd game nonetheless.

Man the Niners DLine is brutal. Bosa is gonna be annoying for years to come.
    Jimmy G looked really bad, we play a zone defense, easy to get yardage off of, and those last few drives were rough to watch. Wright could've sealed the game early, but missed an easy INT.

Thank god Gordon gets 2 weeks to learn our playbook more, we needed him out there more than he was.
    I love DK Metcalf and all but he is way too huge to be getting balls ripped out, he should've ran out of bounds there regardless.

Russ did fine, that INT was a god awful throw though, horrible offensive playcall from him and the coaches.

BUT BRUHHHHHH
    Ifedi is an idiot, like usually he is an idiot but he took that to a whole new level today.
    What OLinemen tries to run with the ****ing ball?!?
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Vikings1252 View Post
    Iím still puzzled as to how San Fran was not rewarded that first down on 3rd and 2. Both camera shots from behind the center and the sideline cam clearly shows him lunging over the first down marker. Not that that play really matters, but still a fresh set of downs could possibly bring you closer to the goal post and kill some more clock. Very odd game nonetheless.
    Im still puzzled how they took Griffin's INT away off a BS holding call too
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

The better team won. SF still pretenders. 49ers WRs are terrible and all kyle does is draft soft weak WRs... hopefully lynch steps in and takes over for kyles ineptitude.

you could feel the playoff intensity in that game. was a lot of fun to watch despite the terrible officiating. Jiimmy G didnt look so great but no Kittle and basically no Sanders is tough. Russ is a wizard out there, gets screwed with that in the grasp call and still makes the big 3rd and long to extend the drive. that was MVP stuff despite the bad pick a few plays later.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Incredible? 232/1/1. Incredible? Lol
    I've been saying MVP is his to lose, but that redzone OT pick was the least clutch thing I've seen in awhile. And I just watched Kyle Allen throw a dirt ball to an open McCaffrey to lose a game. I'm not gonna say winning against SF hurts his MVP chances (it probably doesn't, given his only competition is Lamar), but it certainly didn't help IMO.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I've been saying MVP is his to lose, but that redzone OT pick was the least clutch thing I've seen in awhile. And I just watched Kyle Allen throw a dirt ball to an open McCaffrey to lose a game. I'm not gonna say winning against SF hurts his MVP chances (it probably doesn't, given his only competition is Lamar), but it certainly didn't help IMO.
    Lamar plays us as well, so it should be a pretty easy comparison in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    The better team won. SF still pretenders. 49ers WRs are terrible and all kyle does is draft soft weak WRs... hopefully lynch steps in and takes over for kyles ineptitude.
    Seattle is not the better team between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Seattle is not the better team between the two.
    This.

If that's how Jimmy plays in big games, Seattle is easily the better team. He looked scared. He played terrible down the stretch. He honestly looked like the worst starting QB in the NFL last night. Playing against a defense that has been atrocious against the pass this season vs average at best QB's.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    If that's how Jimmy plays in big games, Seattle is easily the better team. He looked scared. He played terrible down the stretch. He honestly looked like the worst starting QB in the NFL last night. Playing against a defense that has been atrocious against the pass this season vs average at best QB's.
    He's honestly nothing special. He's not bottom tier or anything, but he's just a game manager running Shanahan's system. He makes several dumb throws per game that you don't expect him to, but he can sit back and dink and dunk when the running game is clicking.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

He's honestly nothing special. He's not bottom tier or anything, but he's just a game manager running Shanahan's system. He makes several dumb throws per game that you don't expect him to, but he can sit back and dink and dunk when the running game is clicking.
    but but he's 16-3 as a starter
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Yeah, I agree. He definitely looked bottom tier last night though. Some of those throws were just boneheaded. He could of easily of had like 5 ints last night.

Sure let's talk badly about Jimmy G performance when he is missing his All Pro Tight End and his other good WR went down early in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Sure let's talk badly about Jimmy G performance when he is missing his All Pro Tight End and his other good WR went down early in the game.
    There's this too.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast