Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    If you had the right angles, my bet is it's possible NONE of those 3 sideline catches by Cooper did he have both feet down with the ball.......still very good job, especially for a guy who was 'questionable' to even play
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You KNOW Garrett's dumb *** told him to... Let's put an electric guy back there to return the punt, but just fair catch it because I'd rather waste 3 plays getting the yards that you can get on the return alone. That guy is such an idiot as far as head coaches go.
    you do realize some of the space you saw for him was because defenders slowed down when he signaled for the fair catch, right?

Thank you minny.
    Annual choking commencing in 3.....2.......1
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    That's just unfair getting a Hail Mary INT put on your stat sheet.

Most defenders have the courtesy of knocking that down.
    he's up over the top of a dozen guys....knock it where?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    you do realize some of the space you saw for him was because defenders slowed down when he signaled for the fair catch, right?
    Not much of it. Minnesota was set up in a max protect and the punt didn't have a considerable amount of hang time... That's why the space was there.

Not to mention the Vikings deserved a pick because Dak threw like 3 passes that should have been picked within the previous six plays lol

Dalvin Cook is really really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Dalvin Cook is really really good.
    Both teams game planned to stop the run. It was good to see that even with an inferior OL, the Vikings were still able to run that well.

To the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I can understand being excited about a QB leading your team to 24 points if you're a Broncos fan... I mean, our offense has been awful for years.

But the Cowboys? Nah you can't be happy with the passes Dak threw at the end of the game. He basically proved Garrett right when Garrett chose to run with Zeke 2 plays in a row.
    Of course weíre not excited about it. As far as talent goes they have enough to beat the Vikings, they are just being coached down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Of course weíre not excited about it. As far as talent goes they have enough to beat the Vikings, they are just being coached down.

Without two of the Vikings best players...

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    While Zeke was non existent.. Dak showed as much in a loss as you possibly could .
    Whoa whoa who, hold the phones. Iíd like to present to you exhibit A (Atlanta) and exhibit B (Detroit) for Carson Wentz your honor...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

And on the flip side Zimmer called a great game .

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah I donít get the play calls. I think they were trying to be sneaky but it just wasnít lol.

I also did not see one RPO tonight. Or I guess only one that was a pass. But Dak should have had a read option on one of those plays, thatís their go to play and they didnít try it. Just two forced plays to Elliott who was completely shut down.
    After looking at it again, I'm pretty sure the 3rd and 2 was a called RPO. The Vikings had 3 LBs in the box and the one responsible for where the run was going froze enough to allow Zeke to gain the necessary yards. So the play was there. But it was Frederick who badly whiffed on his block and Zeke got tackled by a DL in the backfield.

Before the game Zeke was 12 out of 15 converting 3rd/4th down and 1 or 2. Dak was 10 out of 15 when throwing with 2 interceptions. So you can't really fault the play caller for going with what has been successful.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 11-11-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Jason ****ing Garrett actually said after the game that they wanted to establish the run with 1 minute left when he inexplicably had the team run on two consecutive downs to blow the game when Dak was carving them up down the field. Garrett's stubbornness with the run is killing this team.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast