Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Week 10 SNF: Minnesota Vikings (6-3) @ Dallas Cowboys (5-3)

Week Ten
    @

Sunday, November 10th at 8:20 PM ET
    TV: NBC

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Kirk Cousins, QB #8 - 2,217 Yards / 16 TD 3 INT / 68.8 CMP% / 112.0 QB Rating
    Dak Prescott, QB #4 - 2,380 Yards / 15 TD 8 INT / 69.6 CMP% / 102.5 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Dalvin Cook, RB #33 - 894 Yards / 177 Carries/ 5.1 YPC / 9 TD
    Ezekiel Elliott, RB #21 - 741 Yards / 158 Carries / 4.7 YPC / 6 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Stefon Diggs, WR #14 - 38 Catches / 710 Yards / 4 TD
    Amari Cooper, WR #19 - 42 Catches / 701 Yards / 6 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Irv Smith Jr., TE #84 - 19 Catches / 207 Yards / 0 TD
    Jason Witten, TE #82 - 34 Catches / 321 Yards / 2 TD

Kicker

~VS~

Dan Bailey, K #5 - 13 FGM / 15 FGA / 25 XPM / 27 XPA
    Brett Maher, K #2 - 13 FGM / 18 FGA / 26 XPM / 26 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Eric Kendricks, LB #54 - 73
    Jaylon Smith, LB #54 - 68

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Danielle Hunter, DE #99 - 8.5
    Robert Quinn, DE #58 - 6.5

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Anthony Harris, S #41 - 3
    Xavier Woods, S #25 - 2

Click For More Stats

Fire Luke Walton

Minny by fiddy.

If Thielen were back and Cousins hadn't reverted back to Kautious Kirk last Sunday, I'd have a lot more confidence in a Vikings win.....maybe they can piss Cousins off again and Diggs and Bisi Johnson can duplicate Moss/Carter of Thanksgiving 1998 with 300 yds receiving and 4 TDs.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Vikings. Road game. Prime time. Kirk.

Ugh.

Prime time Kirk shows up. Dallas wins by 2 scores

Watch Kirk go off for 350 and 4 lol

Kirk will slice and dice our defense, of that I have no doubt. But our offense will also be strong. Feels like a game we win though. I'm thinking Dallas 31-28, winning on a rushing TD from Dak with less than a minute remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Kirk will slice and dice our defense, of that I have no doubt. But our offense will also be strong. Feels like a game we win though. I'm thinking Dallas 31-28, winning on a rushing TD from Dak with less than a minute remaining.
    Heís not bad for a RB.

Iím more worried about Cook . Itís when they canít stop the run when the secondary starts to struggle . I think it comes down to that in every game Dallas plays . Our worse games last year was the Ram playoff game and the Colts game . Just by memory I think they gave up close to 500 yards rushing in the 2 games . It showed up in the GB game this year to . Thing is how much can Bennet help in the run defense plus and this is a big plus Tank Lawrence is finally healthy enough to be moved inside which was never possible. They flirted with it in the Giants game . Looked pretty good .

Kirk gets shook really easy. If the Cowboys defense can get pressure and knock him around a bit and a sack or two early heíll fold like a lawn chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's more likely that this will be a 13-14 game rather than Cousins throwing 4 TDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Kirk gets shook really easy. If the Cowboys defense can get pressure and knock him around a bit and a sack or two early heíll fold like a lawn chair.

That's not his modus operandi at all....he may get shook, but he's not prone to folding
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    That's not his modus operandi at all....he may get shook, but he's not prone to folding
    He has against Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I think it's more likely that this will be a 13-14 game rather than Cousins throwing 4 TDs.
    He won't throw 4 TDs. He will throw 3 with one interception. Mattison will have the rushing TD.

Clearly a QB game. Both defenses are steady, what one team boasts in front 7 is made up for with the other's secondary, although I'd like to see Rhoades play better.

RB is Zeke vs Cook, and if anyone tries to declare a winner there it's bias or a lie. Zeke has the superior OL and career, but healthy Dalvin has always produced. Wash

No, QB is where it'll be won. The best WR in the stadium will be out, so assuming Dak has the edge at home with the upside and statistical advantages it'll be a matchup favoring Dallas.

Side note: I said similar about the Jets. I'm a rabid Cowboys fan but I know where my lane is, lol.

MIN 20
    Dallas 30

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast