Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Jordan Matthews isnít bad heís just not what the eagles need in my opinion. The eagles need a deep threat
    Mike Wallace is still out there....one trick Mike
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Jordan Matthews isnít bad heís just not what the eagles need in my opinion. The eagles need a deep threat
    Ags is our fastest receiver, he isn't slow. He goes to the outside in a Desean role, defense have to AT LEAST account for him. Matthews in the slot should put up admirable production from there. It's a move that made a lot of sense. He certainly isn't garbage or trash, but a very fine 4th option.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team

Agholor 40 time: 6.8 seconds

Dez 40 time: 3.9 seconds

Pretty clear who they should have as a deep threat, too bad he hates the Iggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Agholor 40 time: 6.8 seconds

Dez 40 time: 3.9 seconds

Pretty clear who they should have as a deep threat, too bad he hates the Iggles.
    I had to google, I was like, wtf is he on? You got me.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team

Eagles bring back Jordan Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Ags is our fastest receiver, he isn't slow. He goes to the outside in a Desean role, defense have to AT LEAST account for him. Matthews in the slot should put up admirable production from there. It's a move that made a lot of sense. He certainly isn't garbage or trash, but a very fine 4th option.
    Agreed on agholors speed but agholor is just terrible at tracking deep balls. I agree that given the circumstances agholor should be on the outside and Matthews in the slot because itís better than nothing.

Your baby can't do this

Jordan Matthews lost to Zay Jones to make the Bills roster. Kelvin Benjamin outplayed Jordan Matthews to stay on the roster.

Belichick determined Jacob Hollister, Dwayne Allen, Cordarrelle Patterson and Philip Dorsett were better WRs than Jordan Matthews.

The 49ers found Richie James (14 catches, 238 yards, 2 TD in 2 seasons) was a bigger contributor to the offense than Jordan Matthews.

He's bad. Two teams with "no one" at WR literally walked away rather than risk having him on the field.
    Dak: 12,999 @ 66.7%, 7.6 per att, 79 TD, 32 INT
    Wentz: 11,801 @ 63.4%, 7.0 per att, 83 TD, 32 INT

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

No one they sign off the street is going to make a noticeable difference other than AB.

Sign AB...

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    No one they sign off the street is going to make a noticeable difference other than AB.

Sign AB...
    Heís getting put on the exempt list the minute someone signs him.

I really thought the JM stinks arguement was already settled like 10 times ... yet here we are again... lol.. I mean you really gotta love Eagle fans... I mean hey donít they need a CB to? Bring Byron Maxwell back letís restart that argument while weíre at it 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I really thought the JM stinks arguement was already settled like 10 times ... yet here we are again... lol.. I mean you really gotta love Eagle fans... I mean hey donít they need a CB to? Bring Byron Maxwell back letís restart that argument while weíre at it 😂😂
    JM has been productive with the Eagles? Whatís there to argue? He knows the system, Carson loves him, heís been productive, etc. Is he netter than Hollins, yep, donít really see a negative here.

JM has been productive with the Eagles? Whatís there to argue? He knows the system, Carson loves him, heís been productive, etc. Is he netter than Hollins, yep, donít really see a negative here.
    Yeah so they were just saving this move for just the right time even after watching complete garbage at the WR position for 10 weeks . They didnít want to show their hand . Silly me I just thought it was a desperation signing .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Yeah so they were just saving this move for just the right time even after watching complete garbage at the WR position for 10 weeks . They didnít want to show their hand . Silly me I just thought it was a desperation signing .
    You seem to want to make it appear that anyone is claiming JMatt to be any more than a reliable 4th option in the offense. Kind of weird, but ok.

You seem to want to make it appear that anyone is claiming JMatt to be any more than a reliable 4th option in the offense. Kind of weird, but ok.
    Yeah... the only reason he was signed over comparable guys is because of his familiarity with the offense and Wentz in particular.

Doesnít surprise me that surf doesnít think that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

[QUOTE=BDawk4Prez;33240083]You seem to want to make it appear that anyone is claiming JMatt to be any more than a reliable 4th option in the offense. Kind of weird, but

Yeah maybe itís just me. But most of you guys hype every single move made or not made . Iím yet to hear anything critizsed especially from you . So you gotta expect some backlash when you do that.

[QUOTE=surf and turf;33240112]
    You seem to want to make it appear that anyone is claiming JMatt to be any more than a reliable 4th option in the offense. Kind of weird, but

Yeah maybe itís just me. But most of you guys hype every single move made or not made . Iím yet to hear anything critizsed especially from you . So you gotta expect some backlash when you do that.
    Who has ďhypedĒ this move?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast