Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Damn that was gut wrenching but Iíll take a win like that every week. We really needed that. Now we have a really good chance to go into our bye at 8-3 and in the drivers seat for a playoff spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You ,mean great chance

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'd sit both thru the bye. We SHOULDN'T need either next week.
    Thats what i meant. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Thats what i meant. My bad.
    I didn't take what you said in any particular way, was just commenting on it is all. Nothing to apologize for lol

I told you man. We kicking the Broncos *** next week. We are going to win the division bro.
    I dont think the packers are that good despite what their record says so its definitely a possibility.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I dont think the packers are that good despite what their record says so its definitely a possibility.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Completely agree. They're good but I don't think they're better than us. Hopefully they lose @ SF after their bye, while we beat Den next week. Then we'd be tied with 5 games left.
    Division could very well come down to our week 16 matchup vs them.

Also in our favor, GB has 4 road games left, we only have 2.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Damn that was gut wrenching but Iíll take a win like that every week. We really needed that. Now we have a really good chance to go into our bye at 8-3 and in the drivers seat for a playoff spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Play calling in that last series almost caused an aneurism...............what are you pitching it for?!! And, they know you're running it, you don't need to cover it up, just bring in the heavy package and bull doze

But, 7-3, don't **** the bed at home next week
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Maybe it was discussed earlier in the thread, but am I wrong or is it possible that NONE of those 3 sideline catches by Cooper, including the touchdown, were actually catches.....I swear a foot was off the ground on all 3 of them

And, since I didn't go back in the thread to see if it was talked about, why did they never replay that punt where the ball hit someone and Kearse was claiming it was the Cowboy next to him?

I knew he was a prick and I've never liked him, but I wasn't expecting Chris Pencildick to be so freaking biased. Among other things, he was salivating over basically everything Dak did...'Brilliant' ....yeah, well, we should have picked him 3 times, so there's that......

Did Cooper's exploitation of Hughes just make Trey Waynes more likely to get paid?
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 11-11-2019 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Maybe it was discussed earlier in the thread, but am I wrong or is it possible that NONE of those 3 sideline catches by Cooper, including the touchdown, were actually catches.....I swear a foot was off the ground on all 3 of them

And, since I didn't go back in the thread to see if it was talked about, why did they never replay that punt where the ball hit someone and Kearse was claiming it was the Cowboy next to him?

I knew he was a prick and I've never liked him, but I wasn't expecting Chris Pencildick to be so freaking biased. Among other things, he was salivating over basically everything Dak did...'Brilliant' ....yeah, well, we should have picked him 3 times, so there's that......

Did Cooper's exploitation of Hughes just make Trey Waynes more likely to get paid?
    Why tf did we not put Hughes on the bench and let Holton Hill come in and show he can cover?? Hughes was getting abused all night and the few plays Hill was in he did a good job and forced a few incompletions. Instead we just sat there and left Hughes on an island and it almost cost us the game. We need to figure this cornerback rotation out while Waynes is out because we arenít going to keep winning these tough road games covering like that!!!

Great win for the Vikes, but the defense has me a little concerned.. That would've been the second game in a row where the opposing team scores on a game winning drive. Zimmer needs to get this **** straight or its going to screw us like it did in the Chiefs game.

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Why tf did we not put Hughes on the bench and let Holton Hill come in and show he can cover?? Hughes was getting abused all night and the few plays Hill was in he did a good job and forced a few incompletions. Instead we just sat there and left Hughes on an island and it almost cost us the game. We need to figure this cornerback rotation out while Waynes is out because we arenít going to keep winning these tough road games covering like that!!!
    Not sure why everyone is bashing the coverage when we couldn't get to the QB all night, god I miss Sheldon Richardson, we should have just given him Barr's money.

Holy ****, I didn't think I would get emotional watching this

https://www.vikings.com/video/zimmer...er-the-cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    Holy ****, I didn't think I would get emotional watching this

https://www.vikings.com/video/zimmer...er-the-cowboys
    You havent been this emotional since you found out i was almost Serena Williams baby daddy.😁

You havent been this emotional since you found out i was almost Serena Williams baby daddy.😁
    LOL, I remember that! I switched from Jennifer Connelly to Jennifer Garner

she would crush you like a bug......but you'd be a smiley bug.....

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast