Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 160
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33,443
    The Williams sister are basically men.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,474
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The Williams sister are basically men.
    Hey man. Those are fighting words. 😂😂😂😂


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,122
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Play calling in that last series almost caused an aneurism...............what are you pitching it for?!! And, they know you're running it, you don't need to cover it up, just bring in the heavy package and bull doze

    But, 7-3, don't **** the bed at home next week
    Actually I was ok with the first down pitch. Getting Cook on the edge has worked well all season. If he holds onto the ball and gets 6 or 7 yards then we can run it up the middle twice and end the game with a first down. I don't think 3 straight runs up the middle would get a first down so I'm fine with trying to run to the edge.
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


  4. #139
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,474
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    she would crush you like a bug......but you'd be a smiley bug.....
    No she wouldn't. You know she owns part of the Miami Dolphins. She would lose every night in the bedroom with me. 😂


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,474
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Actually I was ok with the first down pitch. Getting Cook on the edge has worked well all season. If he holds onto the ball and gets 6 or 7 yards then we can run it up the middle twice and end the game with a first down. I don't think 3 straight runs up the middle would get a first down so I'm fine with trying to run to the edge.
    I can't wait until we play Green Bay again. We are going to kick their ***. Lucky bastards


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,474
    I'm at the mall with my Vikings gear on and all the cowboys fan are looking at me like this. 😤


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,827
    Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    Not sure why everyone is bashing the coverage when we couldn't get to the QB all night, god I miss Sheldon Richardson, we should have just given him Barr's money.
    Youíre right we didnít get a lot of pressure but itís hard to generate any pressure if Dak is gunna be able to plant his foot on a 3 step drop and complete the ball on Hughes at will. The gameplan was pretty simple for them. Whoever #21 is covering, throw it to them cus theyíll be open. I think Hill needs to get more looks in coverage tbh

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,122
    Danielle Hunter was credited with 10 pressures and Everson Griffen had 7.

    Highest graded Vikings per PFF:

    Offense:

    1. Rudolph 86.8
    2. Cook 76.0
    3. Cousins 72.6
    4. Diggs 72.3
    5. Elflein 67.7

    Defense:

    1. Griffen 78.9
    2. Hunter 74.0
    3. Harris 72.0
    4. Barr 70.9
    5. Odenigbo 69.5
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


  9. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33,443
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Youíre right we didnít get a lot of pressure but itís hard to generate any pressure if Dak is gunna be able to plant his foot on a 3 step drop and complete the ball on Hughes at will. The gameplan was pretty simple for them. Whoever #21 is covering, throw it to them cus theyíll be open. I think Hill needs to get more looks in coverage tbh
    Dak definitely had a lot of time to throw. We got almost zero pressure. It wasn't 3 step drop and immediately pass all night. He hung out in the pocket plenty. Hard to cover receivers for 5 or 6 seconds each play.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,989
    I felt like we did not get much pressure but then I watched back the game and we did get some pressure on him. Dak was just real good at navigating the pocket and avoiding the pressure to get the ball out. There were some throws that we had good coverage but you can't defend the perfect pass. Also it's not like Dak completed all of this passes, he did have 18 incompletions. They really picked on Hughes...Hughes had a shot to take one to the house though and I'm not really worried about him long term.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33,443
    **** the seachickens

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,108
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Dak definitely had a lot of time to throw. We got almost zero pressure. It wasn't 3 step drop and immediately pass all night. He hung out in the pocket plenty. Hard to cover receivers for 5 or 6 seconds each play.
    which tells us 2 things IMO
    1.) Dak isn't as good as his homers think he is
    2.) More importantly, it should show Rick why a better OL should be in purple
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,108
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    **** the seachickens
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,989
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    which tells us 2 things IMO
    1.) Dak isn't as good as his homers think he is
    2.) More importantly, it should show Rick why a better OL should be in purple
    Honestly I really like Dak and I've liked him for a few years now. The coaching did an absolute disaster the second to last drive by trying to force it to Zeke. Dak was throwing dimes on us all damn game (well the ones that he completed anyways). But hey, it is what it is and I'll take the damn win any way we can.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,989
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Dak definitely had a lot of time to throw. We got almost zero pressure. It wasn't 3 step drop and immediately pass all night. He hung out in the pocket plenty. Hard to cover receivers for 5 or 6 seconds each play.
    Our DE's got pressures but it sounds like out DT's did not. Which doesn't really surprise me.

    Ifeadi Odenigbo looks like another gem in the waiting here. Sounds like EG can void the last year of his contract by playing 57% of the snaps this year which he is playing over 80%. So something to keep an eye on there.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •