Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70

Thread: Lebron James

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    109,766

    Lebron James

    Is on a ****ing mission.... its clear as day he felt disrespected after last season and my man is going ham.... he is playing like every single game is game 7.... we are witnessing the goat at his finest ladies and gentleman.... age be damned... he is owning this league left right and center.


    we are witnessing greatness.... will he win mvp and further solidify his legendary status?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    8,570
    Quite a few guys are on a tear early. Lillard, Doncic, Drummond, Brogdon, Love, Ingram, Donovan Mitchell.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,479
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Quite a few guys are on a tear early. Lillard, Doncic, Drummond, Brogdon, Love, Ingram, Donovan Mitchell.
    plenty of guys start on a tear, they are healthy, motivated, etc. Happens literally every year. By game 50, the usual suspects are the best, a few dropped, a few rose. Same ****. LeBron has been defined by playoffs for years, we all know he is the best in the game until proven otherwise, and if he has another year of disappointment, it may be time to take the torch from him. But seriously, is anyone taking any other player over a healthy LeBron? Meh

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,892
    Clearly playing like the best player in the league right now.

    Kawhi has disqualified himself from the discussion, at least until the playoffs start. Load management with five games into the season is a joke, SHOW UP!

    Makes me wonder, how the hell did a 34-year-old Michael Jordan play all 82 games while averaging 38 minutes per game...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,190
    Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    Clearly playing like the best player in the league right now.

    Kawhi has disqualified himself from the discussion, at least until the playoffs start. Load management with five games into the season is a joke, SHOW UP!

    Makes me wonder, how the hell did a 34-year-old Michael Jordan play all 82 games while averaging 38 minutes per game...
    LeBron load managed the entire 2nd half of last season. Team sucked so he quit.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,840
    Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    Clearly playing like the best player in the league right now.

    Kawhi has disqualified himself from the discussion, at least until the playoffs start. Load management with five games into the season is a joke, SHOW UP!

    Makes me wonder, how the hell did a 34-year-old Michael Jordan play all 82 games while averaging 38 minutes per game...
    Load management is actually smart...saves you from injuries but also keeps you fresh going into games. Kawhi is smart. LeBron is in year 17 and age will start to show sooner or later and if and when it does, if LeBron were any smarter he would use load management too. It would keep him more fresh.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Load management is actually smart...saves you from injuries but also keeps you fresh going into games. Kawhi is smart. LeBron is in year 17 and age will start to show sooner or later and if and when it does, if LeBron were any smarter he would use load management too. It would keep him more fresh.
    I don't remember the last time a 28 year took games off for load management 5 games into the season. What a joke. As much as I like KL, this league has become soft. Dude is getting treated like he's a 35 year old vet

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Load management is actually smart...saves you from injuries but also keeps you fresh going into games. Kawhi is smart. LeBron is in year 17 and age will start to show sooner or later and if and when it does, if LeBron were any smarter he would use load management too. It would keep him more fresh.
    Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant never load managed in their careers and dominated regular seasons and won multiple championships. STFU

    Itís cheating the game, itís cheating the basketball gods, itís cheating the fans, itís cheating the product. Kawhi already said last season he doesnít care about fanfare or what fans think. He is all about himself, good for him....if this was a regular ole office job in a cubicle. But people pay good money to watch him. He is making more money annually than MJ or Kobe ever made. He, his Uncle Dennis, and his Inland empire and Compton druggy cronies that worked with his dad while owning a carwash are all a fkn joke!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,910
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant never load managed in their careers and dominated regular seasons and won multiple championships. STFU

    Itís cheating the game, itís cheating the basketball gods, itís cheating the fans, itís cheating the product. Kawhi already said last season he doesnít care about fanfare or what fans think. He is all about himself, good for him....if this was a regular ole office job in a cubicle. But people pay good money to watch him. He is making more money annually than MJ or Kobe ever made. He, his Uncle Dennis, and his Inland empire and Compton druggy cronies that worked with his dad while owning a carwash are all a fkn joke!
    he made more money annually than MJ ever did?

    what in the ****ing hell are you smoking?

    MJ is a ****ing billionaire
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,479
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    he made more money annually than MJ ever did?

    what in the ****ing hell are you smoking?

    MJ is a ****ing billionaire
    MJ made like $35 million his last year with the Bulls, and that doesn't count endorsements haha. Maybe LeBron makes more in a year, today, than Jordan did 25 years ago? I don't know honestly. But yeah, Jordan's money has grown into a billion dollars prolly. Money makes money at some point, you can't even spend it fast enough when you have a few hundred million in investments.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,960
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    he made more money annually than MJ ever did?

    what in the ****ing hell are you smoking?

    MJ is a ****ing billionaire
    MJ's last yr of 33 millon in 97-98. Whoopdee freakin do. That was after making like an average salary of 1.5M from 84-97. GTFO


    We talking about them as players. Comprehend?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,113
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    MJ's last yr of 33 millon in 97-98. Whoopdee freakin do. That was after making like an average salary of 1.5M from 84-97. GTFO

    We talking about them as players. Comprehend?
    When adjusted for inflation his contract in 97-98 would be equivalent to a $50 million dollar contract today.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,910
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    MJ's last yr of 33 millon in 97-98. Whoopdee freakin do. That was after making like an average salary of 1.5M from 84-97. GTFO


    We talking about them as players. Comprehend?
    dude, jordan signed endorsement deals with Nike that made him multi millions alone and spread across the world and his profits were off the charts even in the 90s. to this day he makes more than $100 million annually just in royalties.

    Leonard does not even come remotely close to what MJ made during his career. you are completely ignoring how ****ing big jordans used to be.

    and that's just nike.

    he had endorsement deals with ****ing everyone. Gatorade, hanes, mcdonalds, the list goes on and on.

    the amount of money he made, even back in the 90s was absurd
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    4,263
    That's it end the season five games in. We will see what happens when it's the dog days of February

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    782
    Witnessing the goat? He retired from the Bulls and Wizards years ago
    Last edited by bledrules; 11-06-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •