Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebron James

Lebron James

Is on a ****ing mission.... its clear as day he felt disrespected after last season and my man is going ham.... he is playing like every single game is game 7.... we are witnessing the goat at his finest ladies and gentleman.... age be damned... he is owning this league left right and center.

we are witnessing greatness.... will he win mvp and further solidify his legendary status?

Quite a few guys are on a tear early. Lillard, Doncic, Drummond, Brogdon, Love, Ingram, Donovan Mitchell.

Clearly playing like the best player in the league right now.

Kawhi has disqualified himself from the discussion, at least until the playoffs start. Load management with five games into the season is a joke, SHOW UP!

Makes me wonder, how the hell did a 34-year-old Michael Jordan play all 82 games while averaging 38 minutes per game...

Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    Clearly playing like the best player in the league right now.

Kawhi has disqualified himself from the discussion, at least until the playoffs start. Load management with five games into the season is a joke, SHOW UP!

Makes me wonder, how the hell did a 34-year-old Michael Jordan play all 82 games while averaging 38 minutes per game...
    Load management is actually smart...saves you from injuries but also keeps you fresh going into games. Kawhi is smart. LeBron is in year 17 and age will start to show sooner or later and if and when it does, if LeBron were any smarter he would use load management too. It would keep him more fresh.

That's it end the season five games in. We will see what happens when it's the dog days of February

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Witnessing the goat? He retired from the Bulls and Wizards years ago
    Last edited by bledrules; 11-06-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Load management is actually smart...saves you from injuries but also keeps you fresh going into games. Kawhi is smart. LeBron is in year 17 and age will start to show sooner or later and if and when it does, if LeBron were any smarter he would use load management too. It would keep him more fresh.
    I don't remember the last time a 28 year took games off for load management 5 games into the season. What a joke. As much as I like KL, this league has become soft. Dude is getting treated like he's a 35 year old vet

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Remember when LeBron James vowed playoff mode down the stretch? Yeah, that lasted like 5 games. Let's see how long he keeps this up.

Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant never load managed in their careers and dominated regular seasons and won multiple championships. STFU

Itís cheating the game, itís cheating the basketball gods, itís cheating the fans, itís cheating the product. Kawhi already said last season he doesnít care about fanfare or what fans think. He is all about himself, good for him....if this was a regular ole office job in a cubicle. But people pay good money to watch him. He is making more money annually than MJ or Kobe ever made. He, his Uncle Dennis, and his Inland empire and Compton druggy cronies that worked with his dad while owning a carwash are all a fkn joke!

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant never load managed in their careers and dominated regular seasons and won multiple championships. STFU

Itís cheating the game, itís cheating the basketball gods, itís cheating the fans, itís cheating the product. Kawhi already said last season he doesnít care about fanfare or what fans think. He is all about himself, good for him....if this was a regular ole office job in a cubicle. But people pay good money to watch him. He is making more money annually than MJ or Kobe ever made. He, his Uncle Dennis, and his Inland empire and Compton druggy cronies that worked with his dad while owning a carwash are all a fkn joke!
    Yeah maybe so but the Clippers are still the overall favorites in the West

Yeah maybe so but the Clippers are still the overall favorites in the West
    Youíre right. They are the favorites in the west. I never said anything contradictory to that.

How about addressing my post tho?

Kawhi will go down as an all time great Iím sure, but he wonít ever be looked on at the Bron, MJ, Kobe level. He doesnít garner that type of respect, where guys put their bodies on the line and play to inspire the next Bron, MJ or Kobe.

Kawhi is not made of that cloth. He isnít that true ambassador for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Youíre right. They are the favorites in the west. I never said anything contradictory to that.

How about addressing my post tho?

Kawhi will go down as an all time great Iím sure, but he wonít ever be looked on at the Bron, MJ, Kobe level. He doesnít garner that type of respect, where guys put their bodies on the line and play to inspire the next Bron, MJ or Kobe.

Kawhi is not made of that cloth. He isnít that true ambassador for the game.
    Yeah he isn't and Kawhi ain't tryin to be either on that level. However he is on that level in terms of statistically not just in regular season but in playoff appearances as well. Numbers don't lie. All Kawhi is tryin to do is win titles. It doesn't matter how he does it, load management or what have you but in playoffs Kawhi always manages to get the job done. Yeah LeBron may have more rings...he has 3 but Kawhi has 2 but could end up winning a third this season.

Its hilarious those of you bashing Kawhi for load management when it clearly worked last season, dude was fresh enough to carry that garbage Raptors team to their first championship. It obviously works, especially for Kawhi. He alluded to how he wouldn't have been fresh enough had he not done it.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Its hilarious those of you bashing Kawhi for load management when it clearly worked last season, dude was fresh enough to carry that garbage Raptors team to their first championship. It obviously works, especially for Kawhi. He alluded to how he wouldn't have been fresh enough had he not done it.
    Then all those superstars from the past that managed to do it without load management must be superheroes or something.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Then all those superstars from the past that managed to do it without load management must be superheroes or something.
    All those dudes had much better supporting casts but sure, apples are oranges.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast