Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Andrew Sendejo waived by Eagles, claimed by Vikings

It sure would be neat to have a place where news like this that won't get a second thought of discussion could go.....

Anyways, waived, probably to sign a WR.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It sure would be neat to have a place where news like this that won't get a second thought of discussion could go.....

It's clearly hurt their ability to police the NFL main too because they let a thread turn into a racism debate and go on for way too long lol

About 9 weeks overdue.

Adios

Your baby can't do this

They already had a roster spot available with DeSean going to IR....now there's 2
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

lol wait what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol wait what happened?
    Dunno either. It's not like he was bad... or good.

Probably just comes down to keeping that 4th round compensatory pick for Hicks/Tate.

I guess the team plans on bringing back Cre'Von LeBlanc from IR, so he could play nickel with Maddox moving to 3rd safety.

Terrible 2019 free agency for Howie though.

Make threads. I've given plenty of warnings in there over the years.

Or you could make this thread in the Eagles forum as well, since I am sure it would generate discussion there.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Make threads. I've given plenty of warnings in there over the years.
    Does something this small in nature really need a thread though? What discussion are you expecting?

Or you could make this thread in the Eagles forum as well, since I am sure it would generate discussion there.
    Itís not thread worthy to post about a JAG getting waived, thatís the point.

Itís not thread worthy to post about a JAG getting waived, thatís the point.
    In the Eagles forum it is.

Everyone wants to lump things into one thread. Whether it's the team forums, or whether it's the main forums. We need to create more threads. A lot of people are lurking on this site, and we need to make it easier for them to identify big news when they happen by creating more threads.

I've probably posted 10 warnings over the past two years in the catch-all threads in the NFL main forum. After I posted a warning in there two weeks ago, someone posted a trade in there of a well-known player. We've had enough of that thread for a while.

In the Eagles forum it is.

Everyone wants to lump things into one thread. Whether it's the team forums, or whether it's the main forums. We need to create more threads. A lot of people are lurking on this site, and we need to make it easier for them to identify big news when they happen by creating more threads.

I've probably posted 10 warnings over the past two years in the catch-all threads in the NFL main forum. After I posted a warning in there two weeks ago, someone posted a trade in there of a well-known player. We've had enough of that thread for a while.
    Non thread worthy news should be in one place. Pull out the thread worthy stuff. Get some mods in here that can help out. Instead, people wonít make threads and the smaller news and notes just wonít get mentioned.

I definitely agree that more individual threads promotes more discussion and activity. Iíd just keep the general threads and if you see something that deserves a thread just make one.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Non thread worthy news should be in one place. Pull out the thread worthy stuff. Get some mods in here that can help out. Instead, people wonít make threads and the smaller news and notes just wonít get mentioned.
    We are in the process of adding more moderators. But what I stated stands. Until we can prove that we can create threads in here for newsworthy things- and not just trolling to try and make a point- the catch all threads won't return to the NFL forum.

I also saw what you did with the Desean Jackson thread, and for a player as well known as Jackson is, that should 100% be made. And guess what, it's almost up to 20 posts. I also have a comment but haven't made it yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast