Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    In half a season he's on his way to 4000 yards, has 13 TDs to 4 INTs and completing over 60% of his passes. On a cheap rookie contract. For teams looking for a QB, the Jaguars could get a nice haul in return for draft picks.
    I'd keep Minshew and see what Foles does this year and next year.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'd keep Minshew and see what Foles does this year and next year.
    You could do that too. An argument could be made that you shouldn't keep an asset like that on the roster but instead use it to improve other areas, but Foles and his injury history means that keeping Minshew would be a good move as well.

I think they have to start Foles and see how he fares in this offense.
    They have way too much money invested in him to not give him a chance as starter.
    Minshew's run has been awesome and I think he is a decent QB but you have to give Foles the edge, and I'm not even really a fan of him.

Might as well. He does well and you have 2 solid assets or he bombs and Minshew is waiting in the wings or he gets hurt again and Minshew is waiting in the wings. Jags don't really have much to lose by starting Foles.

You have to go back to Foles . 10-2 in the month of Nov or later . Just seemed like the right thing to do . They keep showing the throw he got hurt making Iím not sure I saw a better throw this year itís so good itís almost comical.

Jags bench Minshew for Foles

Glad there going back with the Super Bowl 52 MVP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Update: Jags bench Foles for Minshew

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Update: Jags bench Foles for Minshew
    Doubt it lasts. Have you seen that Foles contract? Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Doubt it lasts. Have you seen that Foles contract? Yikes.
    Yeah, they dug themselves in pretty good on that one....lotta money to keep him, lotta dead money not to....and little trade value w/o paying most of his salary.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Wonder if Foles will be out in favor of young Gardner?!
    Ready for SB LIV!

A terrible signing though Iím pretty sure most knew that before he got the big contract anyway.

Good for Foles.

Donít know wtf the jags were thinking from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Good for Foles.

Donít know wtf the jags were thinking from the start.
    Its the Jags, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    A terrible signing though Iím pretty sure most knew that before he got the big contract anyway.
    Did they? Maybe it was a bit bigger than needed, given the market at the time....but it appeared a good signing otherwise, especially with his old coach Flip in house. And now people are assuming it's a bad signing based on the fact he's not looked good on a team that's not looked good all year....and a team that had gotten used to an offense transitioned to Moustache's strengths.

So I don't know that I'd call it a bad signing as much as bad execution by the organization. And none of that even takes into consideration the fact that maybe they brought him back too soon from his injury.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Did they? Maybe it was a bit bigger than needed, given the market at the time....but it appeared a good signing otherwise, especially with his old coach Flip in house. And now people are assuming it's a bad signing based on the fact he's not looked good on a team that's not looked good all year....and a team that had gotten used to an offense transitioned to Moustache's strengths.

So I don't know that I'd call it a bad signing as much as bad execution by the organization. And none of that even takes into consideration the fact that maybe they brought him back too soon from his injury.
    This guy gets it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast