Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who deserves to win MVP?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alex Bregman

    5 38.46%
  • Marcus Semien

    1 7.69%
  • Mike Trout

    6 46.15%
  • Cody Bellinger

    4 30.77%
  • Anthony Rendon

    1 7.69%
  • Christian Yelich

    6 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    44,133
    I think you are right.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    25,947
    DJ was robbed not being number 3. Absolute discrase. He was more Valuable than anyone on the list. I mean marcus seimien might aswell take a **** on the trophy

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33,611
    ...

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    44,133
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    DJ was robbed not being number 3. Absolute discrase. He was more Valuable than anyone on the list. I mean marcus seimien might aswell take a **** on the trophy
    Pretty horrible take. There is no way in hell that DJ was more valuable than everyone in the AL. Not to mention that no one really cares about who took third in an MVP race.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33,611
    Ya there's no way DJLM was more deserving than Trout or Bregman lol. I'd definitely say he was top 5, but saying he should've gotten it over anyone in the list is crazy talk.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 11-15-2019 at 12:24 AM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    25,947
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pretty horrible take. There is no way in hell that DJ was more valuable than everyone in the AL. Not to mention that no one really cares about who took third in an MVP race.
    No it's not he should be top 3. But because you stat geeks dont watch with your eyes you come to crazy conclusions. DJ isnt better than trout but he was more valuable this year. He was the mvp of the league.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    44,133
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    No it's not he should be top 3. But because you stat geeks dont watch with your eyes you come to crazy conclusions. DJ isnt better than trout but he was more valuable this year. He was the mvp of the league.
    Whatever you say, champ.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    108,156
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    No it's not he should be top 3. But because you stat geeks dont watch with your eyes you come to crazy conclusions. DJ isnt better than trout but he was more valuable this year. He was the mvp of the league.
    why do you think he should be top 3 exactly?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    44,133
    "He's on my favorite team, didn't get injured while the rest of the team crumbled around him, and had a very good season."

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    25,947
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    "He's on my favorite team, didn't get injured while the rest of the team crumbled around him, and had a very good season."
    Hes the mvp. Not best but mvp.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    44,133
    Nope. Trout's the AL MVP. Did you miss the news?

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    38,877
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    No it's not he should be top 3. But because you stat geeks dont watch with your eyes you come to crazy conclusions. DJ isnt better than trout but he was more valuable this year. He was the mvp of the league.
    The assumption that people who like to use stats don't watch games is old and tired. Try new material next time.

    But for ***** and giggles, why is LeMahieu the most valuable player? Please provide some evidence to back up your assertion.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    56,859
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    No it's not he should be top 3. But because you stat geeks dont watch with your eyes you come to crazy conclusions. DJ isnt better than trout but he was more valuable this year. He was the mvp of the league.
    when a debate is lost, slander is the tool of the ignorant - Socrates

    Seems the only people who insult are those that are completely out of their element in an argument.

    In no way is LeMahieu more valuable this year, even when you account for his nice RISP batting average this year.

    Because even if we ignore all of the information about individual accomplishments, DJ was still just 11th in WPA and other clutch numbers, while Trout was 1st.

    You have to be pretty ignorant and a Yankee fan to think DJ deserved the award. Insulting just makes it obvious you are clueless.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    25,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    when a debate is lost, slander is the tool of the ignorant - Socrates

    Seems the only people who insult are those that are completely out of their element in an argument.

    In no way is LeMahieu more valuable this year, even when you account for his nice RISP batting average this year.

    Because even if we ignore all of the information about individual accomplishments, DJ was still just 11th in WPA and other clutch numbers, while Trout was 1st.

    You have to be pretty ignorant and a Yankee fan to think DJ deserved the award. Insulting just makes it obvious you are clueless.
    Typical tool response.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    38,877
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Typical tool response.
    Zack Greinke, Billy Beane, Gabe Kapler, Kevin Cash, AJ Hinch, Dan Haren, to name a few, actually played the game at the highest level and use stats as an important tool. Are they just stat geeks who don't watch the game as well?

    I ask again...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    The assumption that people who like to use stats don't watch games is old and tired. Try new material next time.

    But for ***** and giggles, why is LeMahieu the most valuable player? Please provide some evidence to back up your assertion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •