Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jesus this o line is pathetic. No need to blitz and theyíre just getting destroyed.

And then just like that, 2 big plays back to back

My god, this Qb is 13-15. MAy as well be joe Montana.

Defense getting lucky today.

Adams gets ripped to the gound and get penalized hahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    Adams gets ripped to the gound and get penalized hahahahahah
    Really seemed like two guys just playing football. I didnít see a case for a flag either way there

Rodgers is gonna have to keep scoring. This defense is useless.

I do not understand how we canít cover anyone. They donít have a bunch of stud receivers. Every time he throws, itís a completion.

Well, they have been able to dial up pressure in key situations. Weíve had that, without any real consistent pass rush. That and a couple turnovers have saved our ***.

Itís like weíre not even trying to cover anyone. This is worse than any prevent defense I have ever seen.

My god. Two defenders and neither ace any attempt to make a play on the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    My god. Two defenders and neither ace any attempt to make a play on the ball.
    The defense was nothing special but only allowed 16 points. What frustrated me was the missed sack opportunities...how many times did they have a free shot at Allen and miss, not like he is that elusive. I thought Kenny Clark played his best game of the year.

Rodgers is reverting back to holding the ball a long time. There were some plays he missed wide open guys trying to make the big play again especially in the 2H.

We are just not as good as the 49ers and Seahawks and probably the saints....

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    We are just not as good as the 49ers and Seahawks and probably the saints....
    Disagree. We'll find out in 2 weeks, but I think they can play with anyone in the NFC. A lot of talk about San Fran, but they haven't played anybody until last nights game and its not like Seattle is the class of the NFC.

Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Disagree. We'll find out in 2 weeks, but I think they can play with anyone in the NFC. A lot of talk about San Fran, but they haven't played anybody until last nights game and its not like Seattle is the class of the NFC.
    A lot is dependent on how the game would start. If Pack OLBs don't have to worry about the run can pin ears back and get after Jimmy G then they would be in good shape. Jimmy G in the clutch looked hesitant and scared last night. Seattle, Saints probably a little better overall. If Pack play Saints in snow at Lambeau I would like chances. Seattle game would scare me a bit, but their defense isn't the same. I wouldn't expect Pack to get blown out by any team especially if they have home field.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12