Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    lol i guess the league really doesnt want us to go 82-0.... the officiating from halftime on has been hilariously awful against us congrats.... they just assaulted ennis for a turnover and a layup TOTALLY LEGIT

tuned in with 2 min left. Booker 15-19? lmfao. MTM, sorry, I know you and I dislike Book.

wtf tobi, you dont have to foul... wow

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    tuned in with 2 min left. Booker 15-19? lmfao. MTM, sorry, I know you and I dislike Book.

lol yea he was fantastic but this loss is 100 percent on ben i will take open shots simmons..... if he doesnt start shooting i would legit trade him this off season.... i have never seen a player in basketball just flat out refuse to shoot a regular jumper ever.... ben simmons has not taken 1 legit shot this season... every shot is either a 1 handed layup or dunk or fade or hook shot.... he has never just gone up with a normal release and taken an actual shot... he had booker on him at times tonight and passed the ball out lmfao..... we win this game with embiid but we also win this game without embiid if neto is on the court over ben simmons.

we got dealt a ****ing **** hand to start the season with this schedule... we are playing all winning teams and still have utah/nuggets with 6 of our first 8 games on the road.... holy ****

It's unacceptable for Simmons to only get 6 points in 36 minutes. Especially with Embiid out.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    It's unacceptable for Simmons to only get 6 points in 36 minutes. Especially with Embiid out.
    its not even a lack of shot or skill at this point... its just a flat out refusal to shoot or aim for contact.... He has all the talent in the world but is just flat out scared to shoot... we played 4vs5 on offense all night

Lol Portland lost to a G league team.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    The man had 7stl though. But you are correct, he could have easily made it to the foul line.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

bowman-------------------->curry.... just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    The man had 7stl though. But you are correct, he could have easily made it to the foul line.
    he refuses... he shy's away from contact because he is so ****ing scared of shooting anything even FTs... its insanity.

[Woodyard] Lakers star Anthony Davis on possibility of playing for hometown Chicago Bulls in future: “I mean, I am a free agent next year ... but we will see.”

man lakers fans will legit end him dude... this dude has 1 foot out the door.

also i love reddit about the warriors win

-enjoyed the 6 game rebuild we back boys xD

-**** they are going to the finals again

-and just like that they found all their young talent.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    bowman-------------------->curry.... just saying
    Curry’s great but people just don’t give Kerr enough credit. Kerr’s got a great system in place and Curry just happens to fit it so well.

Awesome that the Blazers didn’t get a win and cool that every win the Warriors get, the later their pick goes. Never know, though. They might still be in playoff contention when Curry comes back and if they’re still close when Klay can come back, maybe he does.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    [Woodyard] Lakers star Anthony Davis on possibility of playing for hometown Chicago Bulls in future: “I mean, I am a free agent next year ... but we will see.”

man lakers fans will legit end him dude... this dude has 1 foot out the door.
    With Bron signed the next two years, I think this is just Clutch’s way to keep LA on there best behavior. To make sure they keep a level of control

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast